PDA

View Full Version : depp not good enough for moss?

chance
13-08-2005, 10:12
Johnny Depp has admitted that he wasn't good enough for his ex-girlfriend, Kate Moss.

The Charlie and the Chocolate Factory actor is now happily settled down with French girlfriend Vanessa Paradis, and thinks that his split from Kate was best for both parties.

"I don't think I was very good for her," the Daily Star quotes Depp as saying. "So what we did was right - we walked away from each other.

"She went on to bigger and better things, and I went on and fell in love and had kiddies."

chance
13-08-2005, 10:13
hes joking right? he was the one that went on to bigger and better things not her,better to be a actor/movie star then a model i think,he is married she is knocking around with a drug addict,he is still with the mother of his children and she has split from the father of hers,i reckon he has done much better then her.

Dr. Tangliss
13-08-2005, 12:34
I agree with you Chance

Debs
13-08-2005, 20:45
hes joking right? he was the one that went on to bigger and better things not her,better to be a actor/movie star then a model i think,he is married she is knocking around with a drug addict,he is still with the mother of his children and she has split from the father of hers,i reckon he has done much better then her.

BIGGER???
BETTER???

WHAT EXACTLY??

she was just a manky model then and she is still a manky model; now!!