PDA

View Full Version : Billy Murray!

i_love_matt!
08-04-2005, 15:33
Johnny's an absolute gentleman. He's what they call 'proper' in the East End. That means that you are the best there is - you can't give anyone a better compliment than 'you're proper.' Johnny was born around Walford. He used to live in one of the houses in the Square.
What's the lure of Walford for Johnny?
He wants to go back to his roots. Coming back to Walford is coming home.
Are there any people around that he remembers?
He's known Pat since she was quite young. He also knows Pauline, Dot, Nick Cotton and Den Watts. People react in different ways to seeing him again. They're all a little bit wary because of what he has become - a big-time businessman and villain.
What's Johnny's connection with Jake and Danny?
Jake and Danny worked for him doing tasks. Do this, change that, deliver this parcel. Things like that.
Has he got a bit of a fatherly relationship with them?
Yes, possibly with Jake more than Danny. Danny's a bit of a loose cannon.
You've been in EastEnders before, what's it like returning?
It hasn't changed that much. In my first appearance, I was in the garage with the 'Brothers Grim' (Phil and Grant Mitchell) as I used to call them!

Debs
08-04-2005, 15:37
he is really good. i watch him and its like he is real!!! if that makes sense!! ir eally think that in the future we will find out that danny is johnnys love child!!! last night pat said 'johnny allen still juggling 2 woman' that means he has had affairs before so there could be a secret child!!!

Siobhan
08-04-2005, 15:39
he is really good. i watch him and its like he is real!!! if that makes sense!! ir eally think that in the future we will find out that danny is johnnys love child!!! last night pat said 'johnny allen still juggling 2 woman' that means he has had affairs before so there could be a secret child!!!

I think Pat could have been referring to herself.. she was never with Johnny but indication show he had something to do with her when she was a prostitute.. maybe her pimp

Bad Wolf
08-04-2005, 15:40
it certainly seems so, i remember one line he said "i used to own you" to her

west_ham_rule
08-04-2005, 20:47
and he supports west ham :cheer: