PDA

View Full Version : Bikini Alarm

.:SpIcYsPy:.
12-08-2005, 17:51
Bikini alarm to help stop burning

A bikini with a special gadget to alert you to get out of the sun has been developed.

The swim wear has a timer attached to it, which bleeps every 15 minutes to wake you if you fall asleep, and remind you to move into the shade.

A recent survey revealed that 59 per cent of Britons fall asleep in the sun. Getting sunburnt can increase your chances of getting skin cancer.

The Tan-Timer Bikini, will cost £20 and will be in the shops from next week.

Makers New Look hopes to develop a male version of the swim-suit soon.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40677000/jpg/_40677686_bikini_b_203..jpg <------ Picture of Girl Modelling the new Bikini Alarm

Debs
12-08-2005, 20:02
what will they think of next???

good idea though

Jade
12-08-2005, 20:06
Thought that was what Boyfriends were for!!!!

Twenty quid for a stop watch?

di marco
15-08-2005, 08:33
its a bit expensive

samantha nixon
16-08-2005, 11:22
its a good idea but its a bit expensive

Treacle
16-08-2005, 17:27
LMAO I don't stay in the sun for long anyways because I can't. I know people who lay in it for hours but I don't like the constant heat and the sticky lun lotion all over me. I just can't go to a foreign country, flop on a sunbed and do nothing. I have to be on the go either shopping or relaxing with an ice cold drink and just enjoying my holiday not wasting it lying down hoping I get a suntan! If I get a little bit tanned then so be bit but I'm not going to spend hours waiting around hoping for it to happen!

di marco
16-08-2005, 19:21
totally agree wq, i get so bored sunbathing, when we were on hols this yr me and my sis were on the beach while our parents went off somewhere else and my sis was trying to sunbathe so i stared digging a hole in the sand with my hands lol as i was so bored, people kept giving me funny looks and my sis was annoyed as i was deliberately flicking sand at her as she was being boring! :D

xXxJessxXx
12-09-2005, 19:31
good idea but i dont like the sun much either, its ok i've i'm ging brown, but i get board lying there doing nothing, i prefere to be up and about when its hot instead of sat getting hot and stuffy, good idea for people who do fal alsleep though, its happened to my brother quite badly before... quite funny though as he was bright red for ages! lol but obviously not good for his health. lol

Cornishbabe
12-09-2005, 20:53
Thats stupid wht is the point in paying 20 quid to basically know wht time it is??

di marco
14-09-2005, 11:33
Thats stupid wht is the point in paying 20 quid to basically know wht time it is??

exactly! why dont you just use an alarm clock or your phone or something?

Eastenders_4ev@
14-09-2005, 13:06
lol cant believe they have thought ov that lol