PDA

View Full Version : Colin Salmon as George Knight

lizann
29-03-2023, 00:07
Colin Salmon best known for his work on Doctor Who and Arrow, will join the BBC One soap as George Knight, who is a tough-talking and fiercely protective dad who dotes on his two daughters.

?I?m thrilled to be joining the cast of EastEnders to take on the role of George Knight,? said the Bad Girls star. ?I?m excited to explore the character of George, a true East End gentleman having been born in the East End myself.

?I have a great affinity and love for the show and I look forward to being part of the great legacy.?

lizann
01-06-2023, 21:20
online talk george is connected to cindy, is she the girls mother?

tammyy2j
02-06-2023, 00:15
A boxer that Phil and Jack are fanboys off

lizann
29-12-2023, 21:22
Shortly after Gloria and Eddie (Elizabeth Counsell and Christopher Fairbank) turn up in Walford, they will tell George that he was adopted via a process known as farming, which saw children advertised for money for parents looking to give young people a home.

This life-changing news will lead George to a revelation about his heritage, which causes him to question the identity his parents impressed upon him since his adoption.

As Gloria and Eddie get settled into life in Albert Square, viewers will learn they are still hiding secrets from their son.

tammyy2j
30-12-2023, 23:42
Shortly after Gloria and Eddie (Elizabeth Counsell and Christopher Fairbank) turn up in Walford, they will tell George that he was adopted via a process known as farming, which saw children advertised for money for parents looking to give young people a home.

This life-changing news will lead George to a revelation about his heritage, which causes him to question the identity his parents impressed upon him since his adoption.

As Gloria and Eddie get settled into life in Albert Square, viewers will learn they are still hiding secrets from their son.

Queenie Trott and Aunt Babe involved?