PDA

View Full Version : Username

danielroxheaps
05-03-2023, 05:03
Does anyone know if it's possible to change usernames on this site? Made this username as a kid and went on to use it for everything, and now it feels a little childish :thumbsdown:

Perdita
05-03-2023, 14:22
Does anyone know if it's possible to change usernames on this site? Made this username as a kid and went on to use it for everything, and now it feels a little childish :thumbsdown:

Send a message to either lizann, tammyy2j or Siobhan, the moderators here and they can advise you whether it is possible or not.

lizann
05-03-2023, 17:10
ill check with norman

Siobhan
05-03-2023, 18:11
In the top right corner click on "My Profile" and beside your name is a pencil icon. Click on this, Enter your name and password and you can change your information there. Let me know if you get stuck or need more help

danielroxheaps
28-03-2023, 06:23
Sorry for the late reply - appreciate the help! Clicked on "my profile" but the only pencil icon is about the friends list.

Siobhan
03-04-2023, 18:44
Sorry for the late reply - appreciate the help! Clicked on "my profile" but the only pencil icon is about the friends list. Send me a message with the name you want to use. I might be able to change it for you. If not, I can ask Super mod to do it