PDA

View Full Version : penny drops for eugene

chance
11-08-2005, 20:57
Eugene has finally realised the true nature of last night's prize fund twist.

In accepting £50,000, Eugene was unaware that he was denying the winner a £200,000 prize. Although the other housemates had alluded to the twist last night, Eugene still appeared clueless until this afternoon.

"It looked to me like win-win but of course it wasn't," he told Anthony, who seemed unaware of Eugene's point of view.

"The decisions were made," he said. "You were the one who put yourself in the diary room. Don't feel bad or guilty about it. Are you regretting what you done?"

"In a lot of ways, yes," Eugene replied, looking pensive.

"I'm sure that fifty grand in your pocket will be able to..."

"Winning the money's not everything," Eugene insisted.

As time drew on and Eugene's depressed mood continued, Anthony urged him not to dwell on the matter. "I'd just chill out on your decision, mate. There would have been a lot of people who would have done what you did. You're not a bad person for doing it."

"Of course he's not, because he's going to take me for a drink!" Makosi joked.

"I suppose the flip side is I could have gone in there and it could have been a second eviction," Eugene mused. "The moment I went into that diary room I suppose I branded myself as a 'fool' or selfish."

chance
11-08-2005, 20:59
the way i see it all the others were to chicken to get up and go to the diary room for the fear of being evicted,eugene wasnt bothered,he took the risk and good on him,the others arew all just jelous

willow
11-08-2005, 21:52
i thought they would be a bit reluctant to go in!!

chance
11-08-2005, 22:00
yeah i mean did you see the look on makosi' face?

willow
11-08-2005, 22:02
she just wants it all stroppy cow!!!!

she wants to be the centre of attention all the time, just like a spoilt child

Johnny Allen
11-08-2005, 23:01
I hate Anthony he didn't even get his facts right before saying to Eugene I wouldn't take the money. Then he looked like a real idiot when Big Brother corrected him.

Debs
11-08-2005, 23:04
and he didnt even apologfise to him!!!!