PDA

View Full Version : Craig Van Damme

Debs
09-08-2005, 19:28
He might not be the muscles from Brussels, but we could soon be seeing a new look Craig, as he's talking about embracing kick boxing when he leaves the House, and setting himself a rigorous routine in the gym.

He was talking to Eugene and Anthony in the garden about the fitness regime he has planned. Eugene had an interest in Tae kwon do but Craig warned him off it. He said it was quite aggressive, compared to kick boxing which he said focussed on physical fitness.

Anthony pulled Craig's leg, prompting Craig to defend himself, though thankfully without a kick boxing demonstration.

"I do know about it. I have done it," Craig protested.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/media/news/day75/d75_1800_vandamme_2.jpg
Anthony seems less than convinced

"Sorry, Van Damme," said Anthony.

Craig then halted a Eugene story about midges by interrupting with his own bug tale.

"CThey tried to kill me once," he said of the psycho midges. "They came in my flat. I left my light on by my window. I leave my window open 24 hours a day, everyday. I had midgets, moths, bats, butterflies, vampire bats. I think there was a *******ing owl in there. I just hoovered them all up," he said.

Anthony smelt a rat and asked him if he hoovered up the owl.

Craig told him he was only joking about the owl, but he did have to have a bat cut out of his hair.

And as for the midgets...