PDA

View Full Version : All You Need Is Love

Debs
09-08-2005, 15:30
While the girls were bitching about him in the bedroom, Craig was doing the same about them in the garden.

Craig described the conversation he'd had with Makosi that led her to accuse him of being false. And guess what? He thinks she's the false one.

"She is obsessed with making money," Craig whispered to Anthony.

"It sounds silly, but when I come off this, all I want is to have a steady relationship," Craig said, renouncing riches in favour of good old-fashioned love.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/media/news/day75/d75_1420_lovenot_2.jpg
Enough with the musicals man

"Just have a normal life," he added saying that if he were to win the money he would spend it setting up a new salon.

Anthony doubted that a "textbook normal life" would be possible for Craig after Big Brother finishes. "People are going to know you when you go out in public places," he reminded Craig.

It was then that Craig fixed Anthony with a piercing look and a line straight out of a Hollywood melodrama.

"I'm always on my own, Anthony," he sighed dramatically as a thousand violins struck up a heart-rending serenade. Okay, that bit was made up.

They say money can't buy you love, but it can make being on your own a lot more fun...

Debs
09-08-2005, 15:39
I pity the poor person who ends up with him!!