PDA

View Full Version : 24th and 25th august

samantha nixon
09-08-2005, 12:37
24th august

Super-keen and psyched up, it’s Laura Bryant’s (Melanie Kilburn) first day as a PC. Despite PC Roger Valentine’s (John Bowler) practical jokes, Laura makes her first arrest and manages to get her own back on Roger before the day is out.

To escape his mountain of paperwork, DCI Jack Meadows (Simon Rouse) teams up with DC Terry Perkins (Bruce Byron) on a CID case. They investigate Joss Green (Daisy Aitkens) who is working as a drugs courier. Terry warns Joss about the trouble she could be in and Jack cannot believe his ears when his own son, Benjamin (Kieran Bew), is named by Joss as the mastermind behind the operation.

PC Laura Bryant is shocked to hear PC’s Gabriel Kent (Todd Carty) and Sheelagh Murphy (Bernie Nolan) are in a relationship. Laura reminds Gabriel she knows about the prostitute he is currently involved with and he warns her not to say anything or she’ll suffer the consequences…

It’s the start of PC Yvonne Hemmingway’s (Michele Austin) trial and things look bleak for her when Paul Carr (Jolyon Rubinstein), the man she recently assaulted, takes the stand with damning evidence. Will Yvonne be found to have unlawfully killed Lee Thomas?

Meanwhile, PC Sheelagh Murphy becomes entangled in a case involving a mother and her young daughter who has cancer. Suspicious Sheelagh begins to doubt whether the daughter does have leukaemia and starts questioning the mother. Defying Acting DI Ramani De Costa’s (Thusitha Jayasundera) advice to call the social services, Sheelagh decides to take matters into her own hands and kidnaps the girl. Could this drastic move spell the end of Sheelagh’s career at Sun Hill?

25th

Outraged and shocked by PC Sheelagh Murphy’s (Bernie Nolan) actions, Inspector Gina Gold (Roberta Taylor) tells her that taking Ronnie (Sophie Williams) from her mother without any evidence is a sackable offence. Sheelagh is determined to prove that Ronnie doesn’t have leukaemia and it's a race against time to find the shocking truth. Sheelagh discovers the mother has been pretending her daughter has leukaemia for financial gain and is sad but relieved to see Ronnie taken into care.

PC Yvonne Hemmingway (Michele Austin) continues to struggle through her trial. Her fate takes a terrifying turn when late witness, homeless man Andrew Bishop (Nicky Evans), gives his evidence and saves the day. Yvonne is found not guilty and the relieved relief celebrate her result by going out in China Town. Police from Barton Street are soon called to deal with the very drunk and unruly Sun Hill relief and Gina retaliates by throwing a drink over one of the officers. What will new boss Acting Superintendent Amanda Prosser (Serena Gordon) think of Gina’s actions?

After observing the comings and goings of another drugs courier, Sasha Spencer (Karine Bedrossian), DCI Jack Meadows (Simon Rouse), DS Sam Nixon (Lisa Maxwell) and DC Terry Perkins (Bruce Byron) are led to Benjamin Meadows’ (Kieran Bew) flat. Convinced that smug son Benjamin is guilty of dealing class A drugs, Jack is furious when they only have enough evidence to charge Sasha.

Sergeant Dale Smith (Alex Walkinshaw) and PC Sheelagh Murphy are the last to leave the restaurant and Smithy is inebriated. Fed up with hearing how wonderful PC Gabriel Kent (Todd Carty) is, Smithy snaps and tells a horrified Sheelagh that Gabriel raped Kerry Young. How will she deal with this bombshell?

and i got these of digital spy

phils little sister
09-08-2005, 12:39
sounds good thanks for posting :cheer:

Jojo
09-08-2005, 12:53
They sound excellent, I can't wait for the relief being dealt with by Barton Street though - that'll be hilarious :cheer:

Keating's babe
09-08-2005, 12:57
Yeah sounds good - I love the drunken scenes. LOL, not that I'm a boozer or anything like that. :lol:

~*~Leanne~*~
09-08-2005, 13:26
these spoliers sound really good can't wait but can't believe Jack wants to put his son away so much

$sTaCeY$
09-08-2005, 13:34
Sounds excellednt thanks for this, i hope sheelagh leaves gabriel :mad:

$sTaCeY$
09-08-2005, 13:47
I wonder if sheelagh will leave at this point hearing that from smithy :hmm:

samantha nixon
09-08-2005, 13:54
i hope she doesnt leave at this point

Keating's babe
09-08-2005, 14:02
I didn't realise Sheelagh was leaving. She does get involved in the bad boys of the nick. First Des Taviner, and now Gabriel.

suzewebb
09-08-2005, 14:54
Bernie Nolan (Sheelagh Murphy) is definitely leaving. Her exit is tied in with Gabriel's.

I think that Sheelagh's exit will be more to do with the armed seige in the 2nd LIVE EPISODE to be shown in Sept. Gabriel is killed in the eps following the live ep. (Confirmed in Inside Soap today) I think Sheealgh may be the person held in the seige and I think that Gabriel may be the person holding her hostage. (That bit is speculation on my part of course)

I think that Gabriel will talk his way out of the rape allegation from Smithy as there is only smithy's word and Gabriel can say that either Smithy was jealous of what Gabriel and Kerry had OR that Kerry lied saying Smithy raped her once.. and then she did the same about me. Gabriel is not thick.. he can creep out of this one easily.

One more thing.. as Gabriel's death scene does not take place that long after the live ep it means that gabriel's whole downfall is relatively quick. The live ep is in Sept and he leaves the screen in oct. The live ep write up says that it marks the beginning of gabriel Kent's downfall. Therefore we can hope that the whole Gabriel Kent unravelling takes place over a max of four weeks.

Smithy and June do have a tussle with Gabriel before he plunges to his death but it is still not confirmed pushed, jumped or fell for his death.

alan45
09-08-2005, 14:59
So Yvonne beats the rap :angry:

Sheelagh continues with Gabriel :sick:

Laura's PC training must have been very short :hmm:

Angeldelight
10-08-2005, 15:16
oooh sounds good... it's about time someone put Sheelagh straight... what was she thinking in the first place? YEY YEY YEY Yvonne is found NOT GUILTY... YEY YEY YEY... GO GINA GO... i can't wait to see Gina drunk... hehe... Oooh Jack's son an EVIL little git...

gazzer
10-08-2005, 15:57
I would have thought that police training takes at least 6 months.. Laura must have done the super fast one that only takes a couple of weeks... i might sign up for that... lol

Angeldelight
10-08-2005, 16:05
it's only 12 weeks training once you've passed your medical, etc...

suzewebb
10-08-2005, 18:36
Laura's medical must have consisted of "Are you human?" "Yes" and "Can you learn the bit where they read people their rites." "Yes" YOU'RE IN!

suzewebb
10-08-2005, 18:37
Mind you remember Smithy did say that he would fast track her. I'm glad that's what he meant as it did sound rather suggestive at the time... :rotfl:

snglover
12-08-2005, 10:13
Sounds great cant wait, the Jack story line is great dont think they could of picked a better officer to involve

alan45
12-08-2005, 13:44

I thought it was 18 weeks

angelblue
12-08-2005, 13:48
I hope smithy finds out the truth about everything how kerry died and stuff :cheer:

*_*Smile*_*
12-08-2005, 14:51
the bit about the mum faking her daughters illness is sick. hasn't that been done on casualty before though? :hmm:

$sTaCeY$
12-08-2005, 16:42
I hope smithy finds out the truth about everything how kerry died and stuff :cheer:

me to

alan45
12-08-2005, 23:40

Yes its 18 weeks plus two years probatioin

Angeldelight
14-08-2005, 15:44
the bit about the mum faking her daughters illness is sick. hasn't that been done on casualty before though? :hmm:

yeh they did... and in family affairs...