PDA

View Full Version : team saskia reunion

chance
09-08-2005, 09:53
With just a matter of days until Craig and Anthony leave the House, it seems they are running out of things to say to each other. But Craig is intent on keeping in touch and reuniting Team Saskia.

They were the only Housemates still up, although Craig was doing most of the talking.

"I hope I never don't speak to you, that would be horrible," Craig announced. "I wonder what we'll say to each other when we get out. Do you reckon we'll have something to talk about?"

"Aye," replied Anthony wearily.

"More to talk about?" Craig wondered.

"Probably..."

"I want you to watch a couple of episodes [of Big Brother] with me," Craig persisted with excitement in his voice.

"Aye," said Anthony with none in his.

"We'll have to arrange with Maxwell and Saskia and all get together," the hairdresser exclaimed, already mentally reunited with his old posse.

"Aye," the Geordie said again in a monotone voice that would put hyperactive children to sleep on a rollercoaster.

Craig ploughed on regardless: "We'll have to watch them together, especially the one with Saskia on video."

"Aye."

"That'll be soooo funny, we'll have a laugh!"

"Bedtime eh?" Anthony eventually said.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
09-08-2005, 09:58
Lmao!!

Treacle
09-08-2005, 10:06
It sounds like Anthony doesn't give a toss!!! :D

chance
09-08-2005, 10:08
dont blame him!

Treacle
09-08-2005, 10:14
The truth is Anthony won't want nothing to do with Craig in the outside world :) I can see the friendship lasting all of 5 minutes. Craig's obsession will only intensify in the outside world and could turn into a serious issue so Anthony needs to get as far away from the fat crimper as soon as possible!

I still can't believe they're still friends after Craig said he raped Anthony when Anthony was drunk. When Anthony watches the footage back he will cringe like there's no tomorrow so Craig telling him to watch some episodes with him is a really bad idea!

chance
09-08-2005, 10:17
i spose hes thinking hes got several more days left in the house he may as well carry on opretending to like the guy,makes it easier on himself

Treacle
09-08-2005, 10:20
i spose hes thinking hes got several more days left in the house he may as well carry on opretending to like the guy,makes it easier on himselfI think Craig has often ruined the experience for Anthony. If I was Anthony I'd turn round and choke him!

chance
09-08-2005, 10:21
me too! would have been better if maxwell would have stayed then ant and max could have had laugh and a proper friendship rather then the perverse one that craig has with him

Treacle
09-08-2005, 10:22
me too! would have been better if maxwell would have stayed then ant and max could have had laugh and a proper friendship rather then the perverse one that craig has with himI know I hate it when Craig controls him like they are in a relationship :)

chance
09-08-2005, 10:23
he's one sick puppy

Treacle
09-08-2005, 10:25
He's a dirty filthy sweaty great big "bunny-boiler" :)

chance
09-08-2005, 10:26
you love him really! :)

Treacle
09-08-2005, 10:29
:sick: :sick: :sick: I can't stomach him! :sick: :sick: :sick:

chance
09-08-2005, 10:32
His voice really grates on me too.Hope Ant makes it bery clear he wants nothing to do with him once he gets out.

Treacle
09-08-2005, 10:40
And the manboobs! :eek: