PDA

View Full Version : the end in sight

chance
08-08-2005, 12:13
As usual, they were the last two Housemates to go to bed and as they lazed in the pool, Craig and Anthony discussed whom they want to win. And whom they certainly don't want to win.

The pair agreed that all the Housemates were just waiting for the end now and secretly hoping that it would be they who walked away with the prize. But Craig was pessimistic about his own chances.

"I know I won't win, but I'm prepared for that," he said somewhat glumly.

"I think you could win easily," Anthony replied trying to make him feel better.

Craig sighed: "There's nothing about me that would deserve that title. I let myself down all the time."

But the bitchy hairdresser is also sure who he doesn't want to see succeeding: "The one person I don't want to win is Eugene...that would destroy me. I'd be really upset and I don't think that would be fair. I'd rather Makosi than him."

"So would I," Anthony added. "I want someone to win who's been here from the start."

Then the pair of them decided in what order they'd like it to finish, with Craig selflessly preferring Anthony to win rather than himself.

"You, me second, Makosi third..." Craig said.

Anthony continued: "...Eugene fourth, Kinga fifth."

That may well be what this inseparable duo want but they should both remember that it's the public and not the Housemates that pick the winner.

Are they in for a shock? As always, you decide.