PDA

View Full Version : chat up and dance

chance
08-08-2005, 12:11
Craig and Anthony were in the pool talking about chat-up lines and pulling and the Geordie was passing on some of his tips.

Craig had asked his mate what chat-up lines are and wanted him to give a few examples of the ones he likes to use.

Anthony thought hard.

"The eyelashes one," he said. "Ask if their eyelashes are real, then you get talking about it and get them to close their eyes and then smack your lips on them."

"Really? Does it work?" Craig asked excitedly.

"It's a cheeky one...it gets them laughing anyway," Anthony replied.

Craig then confessed that he's no good at pulling. "I don't know what to say to them. What do you talk about?"

"You just need the balls to do it," said the 70s club dancer. "If there's a really fit bird I go up and say 'my granddad always said that if you see the best-looking girl in the nightclub always go up to them because most of the other lads in the place won't have the balls to approach them'"

"Did your granddad really say that?" Craig enquired slightly missing the point.

"No." replied Anthony flatly.

"I wish people would come up and give me chat-up lines," said the lovelorn hairdresser. "I'm like the biggest fish in the pond ready for catching, people try and catch the minnows and there's me like this whale."

Anthony could see he was on a rant and let his mate continue...

"If you think I'm good looking come and tell me, if I think you're good looking I'll tell you," he stated. "If I think you're good looking you'll know it because I'll usually have my tongue down your throat - I can't be doing with bull*******."