PDA

View Full Version : all scream for ice cream

chance
08-08-2005, 12:08
Housemates learnt that they passed the hypnotism task when they picked up a reward of cocktails and ice cream.

"This is so cool. Ice cream, I wanted ice cream," said Makosi.

"Was everyone really hypnotised? Or were we all on secret missions?" asked Craig.

Everyone admitted they were on a secret mission and everyone except Kinga claimed they knew the others were pretending to be hypnotised.

"You played it really well," Kinga told Anthony.

Anthony was more concerned with making it clear he was not trying to snog Craig. "I did not try to snog you. That was a load of b******," he said.

But Craig continued telling people, "Anthony tried to snog me and he wasn't even drunk."

"For God's sake, shut up," said Anthony.

"You were hopeless," said Craig to Kinga. "Absolutely hopeless."

"How? Was I obvious?" asked Kinga. "I went mad."

Anthony agreed her acting needs a bit of work. But Kinga was impressed with Makosi's performance. So was Makosi.

"Actress-wise, I'm very good. None of you could have cried like I did," she said. But Anthony said he knew she was acting as soon as she turned on the water works.

Eugene had to ask how he did and he was assured he did a good job of being a chicken.

"I must be gullible. I thought you were all hypnotised," said Kinga, in contrast to the others who had all figured out Big Brother's cunning plan. They just chose not to mention it until after the event.