PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!!!New-look website!

Bad Wolf
07-08-2005, 14:25
In coming weeks the official Home & Away website will be getting a new look. The makeover will include loads of new features, and some old favourites will also be revamped and returned.

To catch up on what’s been happening in Summer Bay, you’ll be able to watch the ‘week in review’ on video. You’ll also be able to take a sneak peek at what’s coming up in the fictional seaside down with video snippets. We’ll also show you the latest storylines with great new-look picture galleries.

The Features section is where you’ll find articles, interviews and more Home and Away goodies than you can poke a stick at.

In our downloads section you’ll get screensavers for your PC or Mac, as well as new and improved wallpapers so you can decorate your desktop. And one of our great new treats will be Home and Away wallpapers for your mobile phone!!

Best of all, we’ll have all the latest on your favourite stars on the new site. We’ll give you a rundown on the actors, as well as the low-down on the characters who live in Summer Bay. We’ll also have loads of behind-the-scenes stuff, including pictures and interviews.

Stay tuned because launch date is coming soon ....

from the aussie site- about ruddy time!

~*~Leanne~*~
09-08-2005, 11:11
cool it is good that they are changing the site as it will be better with more stuff

Luna
09-08-2005, 11:12
Finally :cheer:

Angeltigger
09-08-2005, 13:07
In coming weeks the official Home & Away website will be getting a new look. The makeover will include loads of new features, and some old favourites will also be revamped and returned.

To catch up on what’s been happening in Summer Bay, you’ll be able to watch the ‘week in review’ on video. You’ll also be able to take a sneak peek at what’s coming up in the fictional seaside down with video snippets. We’ll also show you the latest storylines with great new-look picture galleries.

The Features section is where you’ll find articles, interviews and more Home and Away goodies than you can poke a stick at.

In our downloads section you’ll get screensavers for your PC or Mac, as well as new and improved wallpapers so you can decorate your desktop. And one of our great new treats will be Home and Away wallpapers for your mobile phone!!

Best of all, we’ll have all the latest on your favourite stars on the new site. We’ll give you a rundown on the actors, as well as the low-down on the characters who live in Summer Bay. We’ll also have loads of behind-the-scenes stuff, including pictures and interviews.

Is this the website which in on five.tv than u have to click on home and away

pinkles14
09-08-2005, 17:31
Its about time they updated there website..

samantha nixon
11-08-2005, 22:55
i agree it has been like that for ages

Emmak2005
11-08-2005, 23:33

I was wondering why they were taking soooo long with their storyline updates. That one about Lleyton Hewitt guest starring was on for months. Though someone should've still been able to keep us fairly up to date surely even though they're updating soon and all.

i_luv_dennis
14-08-2005, 15:37
lol and me

Johnny Allen
16-08-2005, 14:26
Bout time it was updated.

kirsty_g
20-08-2005, 12:34
cool

shelley
20-08-2005, 16:23
Is this the website which in on five.tv than u have to click on home and awayThey are talking about the Australian website homeandaway.com.au.

Bad Wolf
20-08-2005, 16:30
the seven home page looks like its been up dated so it shouldn't be too long before the H&A site is done xx

kirsty_g
22-08-2005, 08:32
Its about time they updated there website..

i agree

luna_lovegood
29-08-2005, 01:08
Good, the sally's diary feature drives me mad. I hope they make the plot summaries better.