PDA

View Full Version : dens funeral

callummc
07-08-2005, 11:50
the papers have pictures of dens funeral,one paper has a picture of chrissy and peggy and the other paper has pauline and sharon at the gravside. what i really want to know is has den got a new grave or is he going into the one he was supposed to be in with angie

Bad Wolf
07-08-2005, 11:55
he has gone in to angies according to the news of the world

callummc
07-08-2005, 12:10
great i thought chrissy might have been spitefull and not let him return to angie,i bet there'd be some arguments down that whole

Kim
07-08-2005, 12:45
I heard that Sharon gets him put into the grave in which he was supposedly in with Angie.

shannisrules
07-08-2005, 12:50
can you post any pics of it

Treacle
07-08-2005, 12:56
This whole thing sounds excellent I'll tear my hair out if they show Mofie though in what could potentially be some really good episodes I think they'll have too much to pack in though that the lame plot of Mofie will have to be pushed to one side if it's still going on.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
07-08-2005, 15:38
I agree!!

Layne
07-08-2005, 15:44
can some one post some pics please?

Treacle
07-08-2005, 16:32
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/6239/newsotheworld1xc.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/9885/people7rx.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

eastenders mad
07-08-2005, 16:35
wow they look great can't wait for September now.

Treacle
07-08-2005, 16:35
I know Peggy looks on top form!

willow
07-08-2005, 16:37
ha ha!!!! serves her right!!!!
looks like it will be good!!

crazygirl
07-08-2005, 16:38
what is pauline doing there she hated den watts

Treacle
07-08-2005, 16:39
what is pauline doing there she hated den wattsShe's there to support Sharon :)

Blondie
07-08-2005, 16:55
Thanks for posting :)

Which newspaper is that article about Chrissie and Peggy from? I've got News of the World, and it's the exact same article, word for word, but it has different pictures! Where are those ones from?

Katie :)

Treacle
07-08-2005, 16:56
Thanks for posting :)

Which newspaper is that article about Chrissie and Peggy from? I've got News of the World, and it's the exact same article, word for word, but it has different pictures! Where are those ones from?

That one you just mentioned is from the 'News Of The World' but my copy has a different picture as well and the other one is from 'The People' :)

I got these pictures off a website if I'd scanned my 'News Of The World' one it would be different :)

hayzie
07-08-2005, 16:57
wow! thanks for posting the pics! yes im so happy peggy's back i've been missing her for ages, its good to have her back! :lol: them grave scenes look so funny, cant wait for chrissie to fall down the grave, well get pushed down there! and might i just add, how fabulous is sharon's hair looking?! i looked at it and thought, yay shes finally sorted it out! it looks so much better there than how it is now! anyways cant wait for this, he is finnaly dead and he is not coming back this time!

i_luv_dennis
07-08-2005, 16:59
they do cant wait

Treacle
07-08-2005, 17:00
Yeah Sharon's hair is looking loads better!

i_luv_dennis
07-08-2005, 17:01
is the sencond pic in news of the world cause i omly saw the first one

Blondie
07-08-2005, 17:01
I got these pictures off a website if I'd scanned my 'News Of The World' one it would be different :)

Hmm, I wonder where they're from then. The edge of the pictures are cut off as well, one of them has Chrissie clambering out of the grave, but you can't see that. It all looks fantastic though!

willow
07-08-2005, 17:04
go peggy!! she is a fiesty one!!!!

Treacle
07-08-2005, 17:06
is the sencond pic in news of the world cause i omly saw the first oneOf Sharon and Pauline? No that's from the 'The People' :)

Treacle
07-08-2005, 17:07
Hmm, I wonder where they're from then. The edge of the pictures are cut off as well, one of them has Chrissie clambering out of the grave, but you can't see that. It all looks fantastic though!

Katie :)Maybe the pictures change depending on where you live?

.:SpIcYsPy:.
07-08-2005, 17:08
Thanks WQ!! Great storyline coming up :D

Treacle
07-08-2005, 17:14
Lovin' Peggy lol and it looks like she's got her poodle perm back!

i_luv_dennis
07-08-2005, 17:19
[QUOTE=Walford Queen]Of Sharon and Pauline? No that's from the 'The People' :)[/QUOTE
ok thanks

i_luv_dennis
07-08-2005, 17:31
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/6239/newsotheworld1xc.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/9885/people7rx.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

sharons hair is well nice

Blondie
07-08-2005, 17:49
Lovin' Peggy lol and it looks like she's got her poodle perm back!

Yep! Wig firmly in place :rolleyes:. I can't imagine Chrissie's reaction to being shoved into Den's grave. Do you reckon she'll clamber out and have it out with Peggy? Or will she be too shocked by the whole thing to even gauge a reaction?

Treacle
Babs has a good figure too :)

Treacle
Yep! Wig firmly in place :rolleyes:. I can't imagine Chrissie's reaction to being shoved into Den's grave. Do you reckon she'll clamber out and have it out with Peggy? Or will she be too shocked by the whole thing to even gauge a reaction?

Katie :)Barbara Windsor doesn't wear a wig when she's playing Peggy :)

i_luv_dennis
07-08-2005, 17:56
i no

i_luv_dennis
07-08-2005, 17:56
but wheres dennis in the photoes

Blondie
07-08-2005, 17:59
I'm sure she used to, perhaps I imagined that one. When she had hair like this...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a386/------Blondie------/barbara_windsor1.jpg

I was certain it was a wig!

Alisha
07-08-2005, 18:25
I'm sure she used to, perhaps I imagined that one. When she had hair like this...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a386/------Blondie------/barbara_windsor1.jpg

I was certain it was a wig!

No you're right, she did wear a wig. :)

Anyway as entertaining as this all is Peggy is being heartless insensitive cow. Regardless of what has just found out about her beloved Sam, she has no right to go barging into a funeral and causing a scene. Doesn’t she have any respect? I remember the time of Angie’s funeral and she was really horrible to Sharon telling her that she couldn’t come back to the Vic for farewell drinks and now she goes and ruins her dads funeral too! This is a time when people say their goodbye and mourning those that they love, not to hear loud mouth Peggy shouting the odds. Poor Sharon she must be really grieving and then Peggy has to go and ruin the send off. :angry:

Then that’s the Mitchell way isn't it- one rule for one and another for the rest of the world - bl***y hypocrites!

i_luv_dennis
07-08-2005, 18:32
i agree with all off that

Treacle
07-08-2005, 18:35

Anyway as entertaining as this all is Peggy is being heartless insensitive cow. Regardless of what has just found out about her beloved Sam, she has no right to go barging into a funeral and causing a scene. Doesn’t she have any respect? I remember the time of Angie’s funeral and she was really horrible to Sharon telling her that she couldn’t come back to the Vic for farewell drinks and now she goes and ruins her dads funeral too! This is a time when people say their goodbye and mourning those that they love, not to hear loud mouth Peggy shouting the odds. Poor Sharon she must be really grieving and then Peggy has to go and ruin the send off. :angry:

Then that’s the Mitchell way isn't it- one rule for one and another for the rest of the world - bl***y hypocrites!
She only wore a wig with that one hairdo though didn't she? And what I meant was in that picture that isn't her wig it's her own blonde/white hair.

Although she should respect Sharon's feelings she does need to get back at that evil cold blooded killer!

Alisha
07-08-2005, 18:38
Although she should respect Sharon's feelings she does need to get back at that evil cold blooded killer!

I agree but she could have waited until after the event. It wouldn't have taken long.

***Virgo***
07-08-2005, 18:40
I agree.Sharons hair looks much better in that photo or is that me? Thanks for posting!!!

Treacle
07-08-2005, 18:43
I agree but she could have waited until after the event. It wouldn't have taken long.Agreed but Peggy has always been one for acting on a whim Alisha :)

Dr. Tangliss
07-08-2005, 18:45
Thanks for posting that, WQ :)

Alisha
07-08-2005, 18:50
Agreed but Peggy has always been one for acting on a whim Alisha :)

I know, thats probably ONE of the reasons why I dislike her so much :rotfl:

samantha nixon
07-08-2005, 18:54
i cant wait for this to happen especially chrissie falling in his grave

Treacle
07-08-2005, 18:57
i cant wait for this to happen especially chrissie falling in his grave
She gets pushed into his grave :)

Treacle
07-08-2005, 18:58
I know, thats probably ONE of the reasons why I dislike her so much :rotfl:
Fair enough :)

Kim
07-08-2005, 20:14

I agree with you on that.

Kim
07-08-2005, 20:16
I can't wait until its aired either, It will make great viewing.

Treacle
07-08-2005, 20:16
This one shows Chrissie flying into the grave and climbing out :)
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2264/newsoftheworld7tn.jpg (http://imageshack.us/)

Carrie Bradshaw
07-08-2005, 20:45
Hehe!! This looks hilarious!! :rotfl:

Treacle
07-08-2005, 20:49
Chrissie just goes in head first :eek:

Princess
07-08-2005, 20:50
I can't wait to see that! It looks fab.

Blondie
07-08-2005, 20:52
:eek: Look at her clambering out! I see nobody's bothering to help her. The first picture looks very staged, almost like shes leaping in voluntarily! I still can't believe Peggy has the nerve, to go barging into a funeral and start fighting and throwing accusations around, it's hardly the place. The woman has no morals!

Treacle
07-08-2005, 20:53
:eek: Look at her clambering out! I see nobody's bothering to help her. The first picture looks very staged, almost like shes leaping in voluntarily! I still can't believe Peggy has the nerve, to go barging into a funeral and start fighting and throwing accusations around, it's hardly the place. The woman has no morals!

Chrissie has no morals either :)

Blondie
07-08-2005, 20:56
Chrissie has no morals either :)

I think she does. Far more morals than Peggy. I admit, she has some cheek going to the funeral of her husband - who she murdered - and play the grieving widow. What is she meant to do though, confess all and beg for mercy? Nope, not her style at all. Chrissie can be really genuine sometimes, she is very two faced.

hayzie
07-08-2005, 21:01
omg! i am crying with laughter at them pictures! so funny looking at chrissie climbing out of the grave! i know it is really horrible of peggy to push her down there and cause a scene at the funeral but its still good entertainment for us!

Jade
07-08-2005, 21:04
I think she does. Far more morals than Peggy. I admit, she has some cheek going to the funeral of her husband - who she murdered - and play the grieving widow. What is she meant to do though, confess all and beg for mercy? Nope, not her style at all. Chrissie can be really genuine sometimes, she is very two faced.

How does Chrissie have more morals than Peggy?

Layne
07-08-2005, 21:04
I love chrissie and i think peggy is great and i think these scenes will be great to watch, ee has a tendancy to drag things on, like it has done with this whole 'Murder' but this will be a great way to close it (i no this ain't the end tho!)

Layne
x x x

Loving Chrissie's hat!!!

Blondie
07-08-2005, 21:10
How does Chrissie have more morals than Peggy?

I just think Peggy has no regard for, well, anything really. Her main and only concern is her family, and anything or anyone that affects that is her mortal enemy. Where's the logic? I wouldn't say I disliked the character though, she just annoys me with her 'don't mess with us, we're the Mitchells' rubbish. Good conduct just goes flying out the window when Peggy's about.Chrissie is very wicked though, I think that's the difference. She is more clever and conniving, Peggy just barges her way through things and confronts people.

Perhaps morals was the wrong way to put it... but I can't think of another way to explain!

Jade
07-08-2005, 21:13
Cant think of another word either :)

But Chrissie is only thinking of herself at least Peggy is thinking of her family as well. Also Chrissie may have framed Pegges daughter for murder

Jade
07-08-2005, 21:14
Or maybe they are just as selfish as each other!!

Blondie
07-08-2005, 21:29
Or maybe they are just as selfish as each other!!

I think that's about right! I suppose Chrissie has nobody else to think about though, and perhaps that has made her quite selfish.

Jade
07-08-2005, 21:30
Thats only because she killed her husband!!!:)

Blondie
07-08-2005, 21:33
Yep, a selfish murderer. Hardly a good combination, is it!

callummc
08-08-2005, 01:38
i hope they both fall in the hole and can't get out

Treacle
08-08-2005, 01:42
i hope they both fall in the hole and can't get outWhy?

Treacle
08-08-2005, 01:43
I think Peggy has more morals than Chrissie because Peggy cares about her family. Any mother is blind to her children's faults :) Peggy just looks out for family yes she does sometimes get on my nerves with the whole "Yer a Mitchell" thing but that's always been a part of 'EastEnders' and it's not just Peggy that says it about her family either.

Kim
08-08-2005, 08:54
Peggy has more morals than Chrissie because she's not a murderer. I don't think we can say that Chrissie dosen't care about HER family it's only Den's that she dosen't give a monkeys about. But she dosen't seem to care who she hurts in Walford and she seems like a heartless cow to me.

Alisha
08-08-2005, 08:57
Peggy is one huge hypocrite when it comes to 'family'. She will defend her precious sons to the ground and won't let anyone say a bad word against them but when it comes to someone else's children she doesn't hold back and can be a right insensitive cow. The Slaters are also hypocrites when it comes to family too so no they are not the only ones. Its no wonder that Peggy and Charlie had the hots for each other once considering their blinked outlooks on 'family' :rolleyes:

I just really dislike Peggy. Barbour Windsor really is a poor and limited actress. It's no surprise she was in carry on films. It seems that she has carried on this role in EE as Peggy. :lol: Panto all over.

As for Sam, regardless how angry Peggy will be at the time, she should at least have waited until after the ceremony. It’s not rocket science. After all she is not gate crashing a birthday party or a wedding -it’s a funeral! She could have done what ever she wanted to do to Chrissie afterwards, but oh no not Peggy. Being the self centred character that she is only cares about settling a score! Stupid woman. As you can tell, I'm not her biggest fan. I hope Sharon slaps her some more.

Treacle
08-08-2005, 09:04
Peggy is one huge hypocrite when it comes to 'family'. She will defend her precious sons to the ground and won't let anyone say a bad word against them but when it comes to someone else's children she doesn't hold back and can be a right insensitive cow. The Slaters are also hypocrites when it comes to family too so no they are not the only ones. Its no wonder that Peggy and Charlie had the hots for each other once considering their blinked outlooks on 'family' :rolleyes:

I just really dislike Peggy. Barbour Windsor really is a poor and limited actress. It's no surprise she was in carry on films. It seems that she has carried on this role in EE as Peggy. :lol: Panto all over.

As for Sam, regardless how angry Peggy will be at the time, she should at least have waited until after the ceremony. It’s not rocket science. After all she is not gate crashing a birthday party or a wedding -it’s a funeral! She could have done what ever she wanted to do to Chrissie afterwards, but oh no not Peggy. Being the self centred character that she is only cares about settling a score! Stupid woman. As you can tell, I'm not her biggest fan. I hope Sharon slaps her some more.
But most people are like that they will defend their own family but slate other peoples when they've done something. It's just how it goes every mother refuses to see the faults with their children it's a natural instinct that kicks in. You don't have any control over it I would find it very hard to believe some women don't have this feeling this overwhelming urge to support their own children yet not think about it when it comes to slating somebody else's.

***Virgo***
08-08-2005, 09:17
How could someone like peggy push chrissie that far into the air?? lol

Treacle
08-08-2005, 09:21
How could someone like peggy push chrissie that far into the air?? lolPeggy is very strong! She gives a good slap and is very fiesty :)

Kim
08-08-2005, 09:23
Agreed

Treacle
08-08-2005, 09:30
Peggy is a legend and I don't care that she hasn't got any morals by going to the funeral and causing a scene :D

***Virgo***
08-08-2005, 09:45
Yeh i see it now! I forgot how powerfull she can be! Especially when something has happended to her family,don't wanna cross her!

Treacle
08-08-2005, 09:51
Yeh i see it now! I forgot how powerfull she can be! Especially when something has happended to her family,don't wanna cross her!
She's your typical matriarch she only wants to protect her family and woe betide you if you cross them!

Classic character values especially in 'EastEnders' :)

Jojo
08-08-2005, 09:53
Peggy has more morals than Chrissie because she's not a murderer. I don't think we can say that Chrissie dosen't care about HER family it's only Den's that she dosen't give a monkeys about. But she dosen't seem to care who she hurts in Walford and she seems like a heartless cow to me.The only time I've heard Chrissie talking about family was when she has referred to her ex husband and Den, and about Sharon and how she was in the way etc....I think Chrissie is just out for looking after No 1, whereas Peggy looks after all of her family. Chrissie always wanted a child, she didn't have one and rather than embracing Sharon, she was jealous of her.

I can't wait to see these scenes though - Go Peggy!!!

Treacle
08-08-2005, 10:08
Chrissie really confuses me because I thought she would be more upset having killed Den at first it looked like they were going down this route and now she's become such an evil cow. Fine fair enough I can accept that but since Den's kids are now back on the scene and living under her roof then you would think she'd be showing more remorse/guilt for her actions again maybe not for what she did but for taking their father away. It would be interesting to see how she would react to Vicki seeing as how they always seemed to get on so well. I can remember when she framed Vicki's older boyfriend Tommy when she tried to split them up because she knew he was no good for her. That was the Chrissie of old being a mother that side of her has just gone. She used to be good friends with Sharon but now she hates her and won't even try to make an effort. I can understand her annoyance at Sharon snooping around after she's done this terrible deed but it would be nice to see a bit more of the old Chrissie somewhere. Actually I don't think we're even getting that old Chrissie atall which is a shame although the plot doesn't require it anymore it would atleast give us some indication she is a normal person.

samantha nixon
08-08-2005, 10:13
id like to have seen some of the old chrissie aswell

Treacle
08-08-2005, 10:15
I think the old Chrissie is long gone now :mad:

eastenders mad
08-08-2005, 10:18
yeah defineley

Jojo
08-08-2005, 10:18
I think the old Chrissie is long gone now :mad:I agree, which is a shame as she was such a good character and very strong when she first arrived in the square - I'm not enjoying all of the play acting bits with Sharon etc - they're starting to be a tad annoying!

Treacle
08-08-2005, 10:25
I agree, which is a shame as she was such a good character and very strong when she first arrived in the square - I'm not enjoying all of the play acting bits with Sharon etc - they're starting to be a tad annoying!I don't mind their scenes together I just hate the way Chrissie is always so cold towards Sharon even when Sharon isn't snooping. She tried to cause trouble between Sharon & Dennis and she also keeps doing her infamous frown at the pair of them well Sharon mainly.

Jojo
08-08-2005, 10:28
I really hated when she was accidentally telling Dennis about Sharon wanting to get married etc, and when she grabbed Sharon before she went to Spain, surely Sharon realises that Chrissie's behaviour is slightly OTT...

Layne
08-08-2005, 10:35
surely Sharon realises that Chrissie's behaviour is slightly OTT...

Maybe Sharon just thinks its to do with Den, Sharon knows Chrissie really loved him and what he was like, and then Jake went, sharon probably just thinks Chrissie has had it hard!

But i agree the old Chrissie is is very far long long (doesn't make sense!) which is a shame, i think the writers have just dug Chrissie into a hole which is a shame, and i'm really annoyed about that It will be a huge loss when she leaves!!

Treacle
08-08-2005, 10:35
I really hated when she was accidentally telling Dennis about Sharon wanting to get married etc, and when she grabbed Sharon before she went to Spain, surely Sharon realises that Chrissie's behaviour is slightly OTT...She probably believes Chrissie is really upset about Den coming back but I'm glad Sharon went regardless. This is something she had to do and Chrissie who she has only known all of 5 minutes isn't going to stop her going to look for the man who crowned her his "Princess"!!!

Charmed
08-08-2005, 10:40
This is gonna be one great funeral,and thats saying something,because I hate funerals!

Treacle
08-08-2005, 10:50
This is gonna be one great funeral,and thats saying something,because I hate funerals!Who likes funerals? I hate them!!!

Kim
08-08-2005, 11:44
Me too.

Layne
08-08-2005, 11:46
Who likes funerals? I hate them!!!

I hate them to 9even though i ain't been to one) but one think i can tell you this is going to be a very very good funeral even if we are saying goodbye to den (again!)

Kim
08-08-2005, 11:48
Ive been to one but no one got pushed into the grave!

samantha nixon
08-08-2005, 16:04
does anyone no if dennis goes to funeral even if its just to support sharon or does he still hold his grudge

stapler
08-08-2005, 17:24
I think that's him standing to the left of Chrissie in the first photo, he could have easily grabbed her and prevented her from falling in! (if its him of course.) Why would Peggy be at the funeral anyway?

Carrie Bradshaw
08-08-2005, 17:40
Why would Peggy be at the funeral anyway?
I think she wasn't actually at the funeral, she just stormed in to confront Chrissie because she had just found out the truth from Sam.

alvinsduckie
08-08-2005, 21:46
the icing on the cake would be a rain shower bad enough to create mud in dens grave....then chrissy is covered in mud--trying to climb out--(but cant)..so she just struggles for a bit til someone pulls her out =)

Jade
08-08-2005, 21:47
Sounds good!!!:rotfl:

samantha nixon
08-08-2005, 21:50
the icing on the cake would be a rain shower bad enough to create mud in dens grave....then chrissy is covered in mud--trying to climb out--(but cant)..so she just struggles for a bit til someone pulls her out =)

for what shes done no one should help her out

Layne
08-08-2005, 21:52
Am i the only one who likes chrissie here????

samantha nixon
08-08-2005, 21:53
no i like her im only saying

Layne
08-08-2005, 21:58
no i like her im only saying

ok sorry, didn't mean ot sound like horrible i was just saying, it will be a great storyline though!

samantha nixon
08-08-2005, 21:59
you didnt sound horrable and i think it will be a great storyline aswell

Layne
08-08-2005, 22:07
you didnt sound horrable and i think it will be a great storyline aswell
Ok good good!!! :thumbsup:

dEsPeRaDo
09-08-2005, 09:41
does sam actually go to the funeral?

Treacle
09-08-2005, 09:43
Am i the only one who likes chrissie here????I like her but I think she's sly for what she's doing. I don't want to see Sam go dahn for murder!

Treacle
09-08-2005, 09:44
does sam actually go to the funeral?I think she's still locked up at the time :)

Treacle
09-08-2005, 09:44
:rotfl: Sounds good to me!

i_luv_dennis
09-08-2005, 13:41
and me

alvinsduckie
09-08-2005, 18:10
:thumbsup: cant u just see her grab a clod of dirt--thinking shes got hold...--and it breaks off? she falls back in on her *behind :moonie: :lol:

Eastenders_4ev@
09-08-2005, 18:31
cant wait 4 the story line eastenders is going Back up 2 the TOP Yes :cheer: lol

Treacle
10-08-2005, 06:26
I would hate to be her falling into that grave though and lying on top of Den it would be well spooky for Chrissie.

alvinsduckie
10-08-2005, 12:22
heck--bein on top of him alive probly was spooky too :lol: :rotfl:

(if this is outta line with thread--u can remove =)..but i just had to say it!!)

Kim
10-08-2005, 12:49
lol.

Treacle
10-08-2005, 13:20
heck--bein on top of him alive probly was spooky too :lol: :rotfl:

(if this is outta line with thread--u can remove =)..but i just had to say it!!)
:lol:

crazygirl
10-08-2005, 13:52
its going to be really funny! i cant wait

Treacle
11-08-2005, 15:30
I also can't wait for this to happen it's not long to go now! End of September for the funeral I think???

That works out okay because it means they have plenty of time after the body is found to investigate it think Sam is guilty and then lock her away with that in place they can release the body for burial.

Dr. Tangliss
11-08-2005, 15:50
Not long to go then :)

xStephaniex
11-08-2005, 18:56
he has gone in to angies according to the news of the world

yeh thats what i read! well atleast he'll actually be there this time !

Angeldelight
20-08-2005, 21:47
brill pics... thanks for posting...