PDA

View Full Version : pete slashes himself

Bad Wolf
07-08-2005, 11:46
according to the NOTW pete idiot doherty slashed himself with a broken bottle to get attention, and it was captured by a bbc film crew

twit

.:SpIcYsPy:.
07-08-2005, 11:51
twit :p Stupid man..

Debs
07-08-2005, 13:22
according to the NOTW pete idiot doherty slashed himself with a broken bottle to get attention, and it was captured by a bbc film crew

twit

im bored of hearing his name now!!

Bad Wolf
07-08-2005, 13:23
his band have only ever released 1, yes one, single

Debs
07-08-2005, 13:24
really????

so how come he always being talked about??

Bad Wolf
07-08-2005, 13:26
because he is a druggie idiot who happens to be seeing kate moss and is constantly getting arrested

Debs
07-08-2005, 13:29
what a greta thing to be famous for!!

Bad Wolf
07-08-2005, 13:29
he is an idiot- not a day goes by with out him being in the papers for something stupid

Dr. Tangliss
07-08-2005, 17:42
Oh dear. He really needs help.

Behemoth
07-08-2005, 18:37
Is his band called Babyshambles?

Dr. Tangliss
07-08-2005, 18:38
Yes, it is :)

Jade
07-08-2005, 18:50
Oh dear!!!

willow
07-08-2005, 18:54
he really does need some kind of help!

Jade
07-08-2005, 19:02
WAYWARD rocker Pete Doherty has been caught on camera plunging broken glass into his own body—a shocking act of self-mutilation that reveals a man on the brink of madness.

Our sensational picture is from scenes captured by a startled TV crew making a fly-on-the wall documentary about the troubled lover of supermodel Kate Moss.

Film maker Greg Roselli told us: "It was very disturbing. Pete was in a highly agitated state and frenziedly attacked the cameraman several times.

"Then he dragged a shard of smashed beer bottle deeply down the middle of his chest and started to play with the river of blood that flowed down.

"It seemed to calm him down. Like it was a relief.

Fear

"But I fear he's playing such a dangerous game he could seriously harm or even kill himself."

These revelations are certain to revive fears among Kate Moss's circle. Despite recent stories of a split, close friends last night insisted their on-off relationship HAS survived his outrageous drug problems, brushes with the law and boozy episodes.

Although girlfriend Kate, 31, also appears in the BBC film our shock picture will graphically show her just what a liability he is to her and her two-year-old daughter Lila Grace.

Some Doherty friends believe his bizarre behaviour is a desperate bid to relive the crazy tragic lives of classic rock icons — like Sid Vicious from the Sex Pistols and Richey Edwards from the Manic Street Preachers.

Millions were astonished at Doherty's shambling performance with Elton John at the Live 8 concert. Elton himself this week described his young friend's effort as "a mess".

Roselli—whose crew has been working since February on the documentary Who The ******* is Pete Doherty? to be shown on BBC3 on August 28—said the slashing drama erupted at a private house in Highgate, North London, where they were trying to film an interview.

"I'll never forget what I saw," he said. "It was the evening of July 21 — the day of the second lot of London bombings.

"Pete had just had the implant to stop him taking heroin and was very jumpy. During one of his attacks on the cameraman, a Becks beer bottle got smashed and he picked up a piece of the green glass and slashed it down his chest.

"Pete didn't say anything, he didn't even wince.

Smeared

"I don't think Pete's suicidal, he's too bright. But accidents do happen. He's so tremendously self-obsessed and insecure that he can't seem to see what's going on around him.

"I worry that he could end up like other rock icons who damaged themselves in the same way. Pete thinks that this kind of extreme behaviour is what's expected from a rock star."

Chaos

"Each time we tried to sit down and talk, it became a confrontation and he refused to calm down.

"He must have attacked me physically four or five times during filming. He was out of control. He went after most of the crew members but no one was seriously hurt.

"His bark is worse than his bite but at one point he grabbed the director by the throat and it took three guys to pull him off.

"Pete has a volatile temper through the drugs and is tremendously insecure and self-obsessed. He is tremendously talented too, but the drugs get in the way.

"No one knows how to calm him down so he does it himself by mutilating his body.

"It's a deep-rooted problem, a kind of madness. "It's very much a part of Pete's psyche — he's complex and needs professional help."

Dr. Tangliss
07-08-2005, 19:09
I really feel sorry for him.

hannah-mj
07-08-2005, 19:10
i reckon hes a bit of a silly billy :)

Dr. Tangliss
07-08-2005, 19:11
One with serious mental issues.

hannah-mj
07-08-2005, 19:20
One with serious mental issues.yep yep! :D

Dr. Tangliss
07-08-2005, 19:23
I have to admit, I like him, but he is killing himself, with all his risky business.

Debs
07-08-2005, 19:36
that sounds a bit mad to me

Dr. Tangliss
07-08-2005, 19:37
that sounds a bit mad to me

Very mad.

Debs
07-08-2005, 19:38
and disturbing!!

Dr. Tangliss
07-08-2005, 19:39
I wonder what goes through his head at the time?