PDA

View Full Version : Depressing

angelblue
05-04-2005, 22:35
Who thinks corrie is really good but also really depressing at the moment i suppose the wedding will be light relief apart from that the next few espisode will be depressing to watch i suppose its because the storyline could be so true in real life that why?

brenda1971
06-04-2005, 09:30
I agree that corrie is depressing i had to turn off the other night

Keating's babe
06-04-2005, 11:18
Who thinks corrie is really good but also really depressing at the moment i suppose the wedding will be light relief apart from that the next few espisode will be depressing to watch i suppose its because the storyline could be so true in real life that why?

I think it has the right balance between drama and comedy. Not many shows can make you have tears in your eyes one minute, then laughing the next. The only other show that has done that for me was Only Fools and Horses. :D

Debs
06-04-2005, 11:34
yeah it is abit depressing but at the mo it has to be! although the other night when fred got stuck in the hole that was funny!! looking forward to the wedding on friday

angelblue
06-04-2005, 11:35
I know one i nearly had tears on monday but the next minute cracked up laughing at fred when he was jumping about and fell into the hole?

Siobhan
06-04-2005, 13:54
yeah it is abit depressing but at the mo it has to be! although the other night when fred got stuck in the hole that was funny!! looking forward to the wedding on friday

wedding will be depressing too.. Ray is suppose to die..

angelblue
06-04-2005, 14:02
Its doom and gloom all around i just got soaplife and it look really good but really sad i dnt want to watch it because its look really sad but i also want to see how it all happen?

barneysulk
06-04-2005, 16:43
Yes Corrie is depressing at the moment, but Jesus, it's got light-years to go before it beats Eastenders in the pass the razor blades stakes. The one thing that Corrie has over Eastenders is Northern humour. As a Mancunian myself I have been in lots of potentially depressing situations like deaths in the family and it never ceases to amaze me how people always find something to laugh at, or at least smile about, in these situations. Life can be crap sometimes but a laugh and a joke keeps you going because as the old saying goes, if you don't laugh then you're gonna cry!

Roslyn
06-04-2005, 20:31
yeah it is depressing it made me cry the other night. if you think your life is bad then just watch corrie because then your life will seem great lol