PDA

View Full Version : Ruby n Stacey?!?

bexdatrex
05-04-2005, 20:29
Wer is it going with them too? One minute they're the best of friends and the next they're really distant. Do you think it could last between them? :hmm:

littlemo
05-04-2005, 20:36
Wer is it going with them too? One minute they're the best of friends and the next they're really distant. Do you think it could last between them? :hmm:

I think the writers are planning to make these two good friends, but firstly two things are going to have too happen. 1. Stacey is going to have to dumb down her rebellious ways and 2. Ruby will have to try and be a bit more fun, and let her hair down a bit. I think a bit of a compromise will go a long way. Johnny's not going to like his daughter hanging around with a tearaway, but if Stacey tries to be a bit more sensible, Johnny might come round.

I do like Stacey the way she is. I'd like her too have a bit of an edge, but not so much that she gets Ruby into trouble. I think a bit of harmless fun is in order, which doesn't involve stealing and breaking the law.

It would be nice for Stacey and Ruby too have somebody they can turn too, in times of trouble.

cinamin
05-04-2005, 20:49
I agree Little Mo, it would be great if Stacey could just behave and let someone into her life. She likes to feel like no one cares. If only she would let people care about her. Ruby also needs a mate to share with ,Stacey and her could be very good for each other,but I would Rather see Ruby change Stacey than the other way around. It looks like Stacey is the one who has to change. I can't imagine Johnny changing his mind about Stacey unless she proves she can be a good person as well as a good friend.

west_ham_rule
06-04-2005, 15:19
yesterday wen ruby payed for the clothes, and then stacey had a go at her, was stacey bein sarcastic wen she sed "thats great rubes" cos 1 min shes avin a go at her then the next there perfectly normal :s

bexdatrex
06-04-2005, 18:01
Nah, i fink Stacey did really mean it, and all the angry she had felt for Ruby disappeared. I think that Stacey does generally really like Ruby, and she could do with a friend like her. :)

Roslyn
06-04-2005, 18:58
yes i think things will work out between them. me and my best mate always have arguements but people say it is healthy to have arguements

Babe14
07-04-2005, 12:20
I like this new friendship and think both girls will be good for one another. Ruby can calm stacey down a bit and stacey loosen Ruby up a little. Eventually they will meet half way and have a lovely friendship, with I'm sure a few hiccups along the way!

Ruby has someone else she can turn to when Johnny isn't around and that is the Moon brothers. Jake is like a Big Bro/Father figure and Danny a big bro.

*Roxy*
07-04-2005, 18:32
Nah, i fink Stacey did really mean it, and all the angry she had felt for Ruby disappeared. I think that Stacey does generally really like Ruby, and she could do with a friend like her. :)

yeah but stacey reminds me of my cousin which is weirs my cousin doesn't steal or anything like that but her attitude it so much like her