PDA

View Full Version : rocky road

chance
06-08-2005, 13:51
Craig and Anthony have been going through the familiar routine of trying to patch things up, but with little success this time around.

Anthony explained that he felt his friend had been out of order for attempting to douse him with beer, but wanted to forget about the whole messy affair.

However, Craig still thought he was owed an apology as Anthony had failed to stick up for him during a dispute with Kinga.

Yet the Geordie didn't see why he should have stepped in, as Craig had seemed fine defending himself.

He couldn't understand why Craig was having a go at him when he was upset with Kinga. "You should be having a go at her! I'm sick of you having a go at me!" cried Anthony in frustration.

In a trembling voice, Craig tearfully replied, "I'm sorry if I'm such a *******ing strain on you."

At his wits' end, Anthony pleaded for the hairdresser to calm down. "I'm trying my best not to argue and bicker in here! It's affecting everyone!" yelled the 70s dancer.

"Who gives a ******* how it's affecting everyone else?" screeched Craig in reply. "You should care about how it affects me!"

With the attempted apology going nowhere, Craig scuttled off to the garden and burst into tears. Makosi tried to console him, but the Britney enthusiast ran off sobbing to the Diary Room.

You're back to square one boys!

Debs
06-08-2005, 14:26
i dont know why anthony is bothering