PDA

View Full Version : sherry quits!

Bad Wolf
06-08-2005, 11:55
Sherry Stringfield has decided not to return for the 12th season of ER.

The actress, who plays Susan Lewis on the NBC medical drama, originally left the show in 1997, but returned four years later. However, it now seems that she will be hanging up her stethoscope for good.

"I am extremely grateful for the time I spent on ER," Stringfield explained. "It is a wonderful show, and there are so many people I will miss. But I'm ready for new roles and new challenges."

Stringfield follows in the footsteps of Noah Wyle, who left the show at the end of the last season.

Bad Wolf
06-08-2005, 12:00
is there anyone from the old lot left? except for weaver???

Kylie
06-08-2005, 13:30
I like a lot of the newer cast, they have managed to cast good, likeable replacements for people like George Clooney who had such a high profile making it very hard to follow. However if susan and carter are going, they have hardly any older more superior characters in it. I am enjoying the abby story lines at the moment though - the wierd surgeon guy and the other junior doctor, would like to see how that progresses

Dr. Tangliss
06-08-2005, 14:48
I did not like Susan to be honest. I wish Benton would come back though, I really liked him!

willow
06-08-2005, 15:04
susan was one of my faves on the show!!!
i will miss her......

Dannifin88
06-08-2005, 15:13
As long as there are likeable characters like Ray,Abby,Neela and Pratt im still gonna watch it, but good luck to Noah and Sherry in whatever they are up to at the moment