PDA

View Full Version : frosty bites

chance
06-08-2005, 10:16
A crying Craig told Makosi that he doesn't care if he leaves. He then managed a half-hearted apology, but Anthony wasn't interested.

Post beer-gate, Craig told Makosi his version of the evening's shenanigans. Their conversation was cut short when Anthony walked back in to the garden and the atmosphere turned just a little frosty.

"If they said to me you can leave through the back door tomorrow and that's your eviction, I wouldn't really care," a sobbing Craig told Makosi.

"Leaving with an audience ain't no thing to me," he continued, wiping the tears from his eyes. "You'll be okay baby," Makosi sympathised.

Anthony walked back in to the garden and picked a glass up from next to Craig. Silence fell and Craig sat gazing into space, blanking Anthony.

Anthony wandered back into the House and Makosi picked the conversation back up with Craig, "You'll be okay tomorrow, you just need to sleep it off."

"I don't think I will," Craig replied. "It's too late for that now, it's too late," he muttered, shaking his head in disbelief.

Anthony returned to the garden again and took a shower. Without making eye contact, Craig snarled a half-hearted apology at Anthony.

"I'm just gonna have a shower and go to bed" was all Anthony could muster.

That made Craig strop again and he went stomping back into House shouting, "Personally I wouldn't bother talking to me in the morning!"

After his shower, Anthony went to bed and Craig wasn't far behind him.

Let's just hope that things will look different in the morning...

chance
06-08-2005, 10:20
the arguement was over kinga saying to craig you encouraged me to stick the bottle inside me the other night he denied it and ant didnt comment so then craig had a go at ant for not sticking up for him
yawn