PDA

View Full Version : episodes 304 and 305

Sam Nixon Fan
05-04-2005, 13:57
ITV1 Network Wednesday 20 April 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DS Ramani De Costa becomes increasingly concerned by Margaret Barnes’ stalker-like behaviour. Margaret turns up at work wearing an almost identical scarf to Ramani, and later Ramani is convinced that Margaret is tailing her car. Ramani confides in DC Terry Perkins and he persuades her to report Margaret to Resources. Ramani feels guilty when Margaret is sacked after her complaint, and helps to get her reinstated. A tussle occurs when Ramani repels Margaret’s overzealous thanks, and Margaret drops down a flight of stairs. Has Ramani deliberately tried to rid herself of Margaret?

DI Neil Manson returns to Sun Hill after clearing the corruption charge against his name …

PC Yvonne Hemmingway sets a date with nurse Nick, but fails to make the rendezvous. Will Nick lose patience with the preoccupied PC?

Meanwhile Inspector Gina Gold is about to start radiotherapy and chemo for cervical cancer, and Sergeant Dale ‘Smithy’ Smith is worried that she hasn’t told the Super…

Elsewhere DS Samantha Nixon and Terry come face to face with a room full of venomous snakes. Will they escape unscathed? :hmm: confused by this

ITV1 Network Thursday 21 April 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DS Ramani De Costa is interrogated by Superintendent Adam Okaro and Inspector Gina Gold about events leading up to Margaret Barnes’ fall which has caused her to be hospitalised. It rests on witness PC Roger Valentine to clear her name, and he concludes he saw Ramani deliberately push Margaret…

DC Terry Perkins advises Ramani to tell Adam about Margaret’s recent behaviour, but she worries that might give her a motive. On reflection she decides to tell Adam, but sees that Margaret has beat her to the Super’s office. Will Margaret accuse Ramani?

DC Gary Best and DS Samantha Nixon work on an investigation involving the alleged rape of a 13-year-old girl. It transpires that the girl lied about her age and Gary persuades the accused to confess to #### as he honestly believed her claimed age of 17. Sam discovers that the girl was actually 12 at the time, which is classified as statutory rape, and with his confession secured he’s looking at a maximum sentence of life. How will Gary break the news?

PC Honey Harman is questioned by DI Morrell now DCI at MIT, about her conduct as Scott Burnett’s FLO. How will Honey take it when Scott is arrested for murdering his wife?

Inspector Gina Gold struggles to combine work and chemo…

would of thought that the fact that sam was almost raped would have featured but supose it could be brought up during her working on a rape! why do they keep putting her n phil in different weeks episodes are they never going to show them toghtehr again?

sam_nixon_4eva
05-04-2005, 18:47
Hi how do you know Sam was almost raped have you seen the episode already? or is it just something you have read? Also how have you got spoilers for episodes so far ahead in the month i can't find them anywhere! Thanks

Angeldelight
05-04-2005, 19:31
i have to know if you know!! i mean come on someone's got to save her or at least storm in when she finally fights off Kennedy! give me something here i'm going mad with suppense!!!!!

$sTaCeY$
05-04-2005, 19:56
ITV1 Network Wednesday 20 April 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM

DS Ramani De Costa becomes increasingly concerned by Margaret Barnes’ stalker-like behaviour. Margaret turns up at work wearing an almost identical scarf to Ramani, and later Ramani is convinced that Margaret is tailing her car. Ramani confides in DC Terry Perkins and he persuades her to report Margaret to Resources. Ramani feels guilty when Margaret is sacked after her complaint, and helps to get her reinstated. A tussle occurs when Ramani repels Margaret’s overzealous thanks, and Margaret drops down a flight of stairs. Has Ramani deliberately tried to rid herself of Margaret?

DI Neil Manson returns to Sun Hill after clearing the corruption charge against his name …

PC Yvonne Hemmingway sets a date with nurse Nick, but fails to make the rendezvous. Will Nick lose patience with the preoccupied PC?

Meanwhile Inspector Gina Gold is about to start radiotherapy and chemo for cervical cancer, and Sergeant Dale ‘Smithy’ Smith is worried that she hasn’t told the Super…

Elsewhere DS Samantha Nixon and Terry come face to face with a room full of venomous snakes. Will they escape unscathed? :hmm: confused by this

ITV1 Network Thursday 21 April 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM

DS Ramani De Costa is interrogated by Superintendent Adam Okaro and Inspector Gina Gold about events leading up to Margaret Barnes’ fall which has caused her to be hospitalised. It rests on witness PC Roger Valentine to clear her name, and he concludes he saw Ramani deliberately push Margaret…

DC Terry Perkins advises Ramani to tell Adam about Margaret’s recent behaviour, but she worries that might give her a motive. On reflection she decides to tell Adam, but sees that Margaret has beat her to the Super’s office. Will Margaret accuse Ramani?

DC Gary Best and DS Samantha Nixon work on an investigation involving the alleged rape of a 13-year-old girl. It transpires that the girl lied about her age and Gary persuades the accused to confess to #### as he honestly believed her claimed age of 17. Sam discovers that the girl was actually 12 at the time, which is classified as statutory rape, and with his confession secured he’s looking at a maximum sentence of life. How will Gary break the news?

PC Honey Harman is questioned by DI Morrell now DCI at MIT, about her conduct as Scott Burnett’s FLO. How will Honey take it when Scott is arrested for murdering his wife?

Inspector Gina Gold struggles to combine work and chemo…

would of thought that the fact that sam was almost raped would have featured but supose it could be brought up during her working on a rape! why do they keep putting her n phil in different weeks episodes are they never going to show them toghtehr again?

what is your source i can't find anything on digitalspy about these episodes

Sam Nixon Fan
05-04-2005, 22:34
it was posted on billfans it always is on a tuesday twoo weeks ahead episodes it is now also posted on digitalspys aswel

also seen pictures in the paper of kennedy attackin sam with a knife so therefore that is what i was referring to

samantha nixon
06-04-2005, 08:22
these sound really good but i laughed at the snake bit and i aggree sam nixon fan i would love to see sam and phil working on a case together as recently it has been sam and terry

Sam Nixon Fan
06-04-2005, 11:07
they seem to have gone out of their way to keep them seperate since the abi storyline even so much as making them appear in different episodes! hopefully this will change soon

suzewebb
06-04-2005, 19:14
I think Sam and Phil have been put on the back burner for a future date.

If you remember back Smithy and Kerry started off having their mad flings then NOTHING for agggggggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss.

Suddenly she gets a boyfriend and Smithy started acting jealous and wanted her. Maybe when Sam has someone else, Phil might show more of an interest in her.

samantha nixon
06-04-2005, 19:36
i hope so

Roslyn
06-04-2005, 20:01
yeh

Sam Nixon Fan
06-04-2005, 21:44
they can still have a conversation or be shpown in the same office toghther its like there going out of thir way to ensure they are not shown inthe same episodes