PDA

View Full Version : Look after Eugene!

Debs
05-08-2005, 22:46
Derek has asked the group to "go easy" with Eugene over the next week.

As the group sat around coming to terms with his impending departure, Craig pointed out that every time a housemate leaves, "a part of the hosue leaves with them."

"I'm sure you'll feel my loss greater than anybody else's," said Derek, "and if you don't there'll be ****ing trouble!"

Meanwhile, a teary Eugene said his final goodbyes. "Thankyou very much for the support. Thanks also for the help with the exercises and all the interesting dialogue."

"Not at all, not at all," Derek urged.

"Throw me a packet of fags over the wall," asked Kinga, who was told: "I'm sure Clive can do that."

While Eugene was taking advantage of a toilet break, Derek instructed the others: "You all go very gently with Eugene because he's a highly emotional person."

"We'll look after him, don't worry," replied Makosi. "I've nursed Eugene since he walked into this house, I will not let him go."

He added a request that the housemates have a drink to mark his birthday on Tuesday. "Ask them if you can have a glass of champagne and say Derek will pay for it."

Debs
05-08-2005, 22:48
Derek has asked the group to "go easy" with Eugene over the next week.

While Eugene was taking advantage of a toilet break, Derek instructed the others: "You all go very gently with Eugene because he's a highly emotional person."

"We'll look after him, don't worry," replied Makosi. "I've nursed Eugene since he walked into this house, I will not let him go."
."

WHAT???? :confused:

HAS SHE??

2 faced lying bitch. get her out!