PDA

View Full Version : Derek the next to go

Emmak2005
05-08-2005, 21:28
After the sixth time facing the public, Derek has been voted out of the Big Brother house.

"Well done Eugene, well done," he said on hearing the result. "I'm thoroughly proud of you."

Everyone soon gathered round to hug him, with Makosi wishing him a happy birthday for next Tuesday. "It was lovely to meet you Derek," said Kinga.

Eugene, meanwhile, began to cry. "Eugene you've done something spectacular," Derek told him. "Don't cry because if you do cry I'll feel wretched. You must pull yourself together."

With Kinga comforting him, Eugene sobbed: "Well done for getting this far and thankyou for all of the help as well."

Derek added that he would be leaving for Sardinia on Wednesday, missing the final.

Debs
05-08-2005, 21:30
will he do the interview??? he said he wouldnt so will he do it or not??

Debs
05-08-2005, 21:31
pooe eugene looked terrified to me, i bet the hose mates are horrid to him next week! craig smug face again tonight id love to smack it!!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
05-08-2005, 21:33
will he do the interview??? he said he wouldnt so will he do it or not??
i would like to see the 'ignorance'

Luna
05-08-2005, 22:12
Yay Eugene's still in :D

Emmak2005
05-08-2005, 22:17
i would like to see the 'ignorance' Well he's doing the interview. Was he actually heard saying he would ignore Davina and abandon the eviction interview? Or was he being impersonated by another housemate saying that. Maybe we will never know.

Emmak2005
05-08-2005, 22:27
Derek has asked the group to "go easy" with Eugene over the next week.

As the group sat around coming to terms with his impending departure, Craig pointed out that every time a housemate leaves, "a part of the house leaves with them."

"I'm sure you'll feel my loss greater than anybody else's," said Derek, "and if you don't there'll be ****ing trouble!"

Meanwhile, a teary Eugene said his final goodbyes. "Thankyou very much for the support. Thanks also for the help with the exercises and all the interesting dialogue."

"Not at all, not at all," Derek urged.

"Throw me a packet of fags over the wall," asked Kinga, who was told: "I'm sure Clive can do that."

While Eugene was taking advantage of a toilet break, Derek instructed the others: "You all go very gently with Eugene because he's a highly emotional person."

"We'll look after him, don't worry," replied Makosi. "I've nursed Eugene since he walked into this house, I will not let him go."

He added a request that the housemates have a drink to mark his birthday on Tuesday. "Ask them if you can have a glass of champagne and say Derek will pay for it."

(Sorry that should be the other way round - got a bit carried away)

BIG BROTHER GRAND FINAL, FRIDAY 12TH AUGUST 2005

CRAIG 2 WIN!!!!! We love your camp voice, don't change it

Luna
05-08-2005, 22:29
that has to be the best interview i have ever seen he was brilliant

Treacle
05-08-2005, 22:34
Derek has asked the group to "go easy" with Eugene over the next week.

As the group sat around coming to terms with his impending departure, Craig pointed out that every time a housemate leaves, "a part of the house leaves with them."

"I'm sure you'll feel my loss greater than anybody else's," said Derek, "and if you don't there'll be ****ing trouble!"

Meanwhile, a teary Eugene said his final goodbyes. "Thankyou very much for the support. Thanks also for the help with the exercises and all the interesting dialogue."

"Not at all, not at all," Derek urged.

"Throw me a packet of fags over the wall," asked Kinga, who was told: "I'm sure Clive can do that."

While Eugene was taking advantage of a toilet break, Derek instructed the others: "You all go very gently with Eugene because he's a highly emotional person."

"We'll look after him, don't worry," replied Makosi. "I've nursed Eugene since he walked into this house, I will not let him go."

He added a request that the housemates have a drink to mark his birthday on Tuesday. "Ask them if you can have a glass of champagne and say Derek will pay for it."

(Sorry that should be the other way round - got a bit carried away)

BIG BROTHER GRAND FINAL, FRIDAY 12TH AUGUST 2005

CRAIG 2 WIN!!!!! We love your camp voice, don't change it

Craig can't win that would be dreadful he's a pervert :)

Treacle
05-08-2005, 22:34
that has to be the best interview i have ever seen he was brilliant
Here here! I said he was a good housemate that comment about Orlaith was just too funny for words!

Luna
05-08-2005, 22:42
Here here! I said he was a good housemate that comment about Orlaith was just too funny for words!

That was hilarious i never realised how funny he actually was until that interview

Treacle
05-08-2005, 22:42
He was a legend and he got one of the best receptions from the public this year and he also had a fab interview :)

Debs
05-08-2005, 22:45
that was such a great exit and interview i hope the house mates heard the cheers!

he was so funny what a nice man

Abi
06-08-2005, 16:32
Its a shame he's gone, but what an exit