PDA

View Full Version : Kinga and Queen

Debs
05-08-2005, 16:49
Kinga let rip in the Diary Room after finding out that Makosi had removed her cigarettes from this week's shopping list.

The busty blond stomped into the Diary Room demanding her cigarettes. "I want that board back now, I'm not even joking, I'm so *******ing pissed off," she exclaimed.

Big Brother asked her to clarify what she meant. "I want the shopping list board back so I can put down my fags," she said. "I think it's really out of order. Why should she [Makosi] be in charge of everything?"

And once Kinga started there was no stopping her as it all came tumbling out.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/media/news/day71/d71_1545_kingadr_2.jpg
'I just need one fag'

"All she thinks about is herself, and says she's not two-faced! All she does is talk about other people for God's sake," she said angrily. "She's more two-faced than anyone I've ever met, what a selfish person. It's all me, me, me, me, me all the time. She can't even *******ing sing. I've had enough!"

With all her aggression out, Kinga soon started blubbing.

"I just need one fag," she sobbed. "There's only so much I can take. She [Makosi] wants to be better than everyone else. She can sing and scream, but I must keep quiet cos she's feeling down. I thought this was the Big Brother House not the Me-Kosi one!"

There, there Kinga. It's just the nicotine withdrawal that's making you emotional

Abi
05-08-2005, 17:12
Shes summed it up in one- Makosi is just selfish and thinks about no body else but herself.

willow
05-08-2005, 17:18
exactly!!! i know they only have a limited budget but just one pack of fags!!! thats just mean!!!
she is a really selfish person

Abi
05-08-2005, 17:20
Surely one packet of fags isn't too much to ask, i bet she made sure that she got all her stuff

chance
05-08-2005, 17:30
silly cow i hope kinga lasts longer in there then makosi,that will stick it up her jacksie,makosi not kinga by the way,shes already been there..... :rotfl:

Abi
05-08-2005, 17:34
silly cow i hope kinga lasts longer in there then makosi,that will stick it up her jacksie,makosi not kinga by the way,shes already been there..... :rotfl:

:rotfl: :lol:

Debs
05-08-2005, 17:52

:rotfl:

willow
05-08-2005, 19:02

:lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lol: