PDA

View Full Version : that friday feeling

chance
05-08-2005, 11:08
Eugene had a Diary Room chat about his eviction head to head with Derek and seemed very jovial about the whole event. He thinks he's done really well, but felt that Derek deserved to win.

In a pre-bedtime conversation with Big Brother, Eugene reminisced about his time in the House. He also confessed that if he made it to the final week he might find it difficult without Derek.

"Derek deserves to win, he's very supportive, I've learnt a lot from him and he's been a great person to talk to..." Eugene gushed.

He continued, "I really would like to see my family and friends again and put an end to the Big Brother chapter. That said though, if I stay another week I think I will have done, without question, very well getting in to the last week."

Looking ahead to the final week, Eugene worried, "I think it's going to be very hard. I think if there's tasks, I don't think it will be too bad. If there's nothing to do, it might be difficult."

He admitted that he wasn't too keen on the idea of life in the House without Derek though, "I don't have that much in common with Orlaith, Craig and Anthony." Erm, don't you mean Makosi?

"I get on quite well with Kinga... but I think that Kinga and I will probably find ourselves a little bit isolated."

Smiling, he summarised "I'm looking forward to tomorrow, if I'm evicted I'm cool with that. If I'm not evicted I'll just have to try my hardest and do what I do best, be myself!"

Eugene then trotted off to bed for, what could be, the last time in the House.

kirsty_g
05-08-2005, 13:30
lol i want him to go because it is not fair that the people who came in from the start had more time.