PDA

View Full Version : a race to the finish

chance
05-08-2005, 11:03
Unable to sleep, Makosi got up and went to talk to Big Brother about how excited she was to still be in the House. She wanted the experience to end, but at the same time she didn't want it to end. Hmm!

Failing the Line Dancing task was playing on Makosi's mind and was stopping her from sleeping. She went on to confess that she didn't want to waste time sleeping anyway though, because she didn't want to miss a minute of her remaining time in the House.

"I think it's a miracle I'm here now. Oh my gosh...the reality hits me and I'm like 'damn'," Makosi smiled.

"I don't know what to do with myself, I've been biting my nails...I'm at that point where I don't know what to do with myself." She reiterated, excited that the final was fast approaching.

Makosi went on to say that the last week had flown by, "I cannot account for the time this week. Next week, I don't want it to race because I don't want it to end."

Thinking about what she had said, she elaborated, "I want it to end because I loved my entrance and whether I get boos or not, I'll probably love my exit as well. I want it to end, but I don't want it to end because I'll never be able to do this again."

Sorry Makosi, but next Friday is the end whether you like it or not!

kirsty_g
05-08-2005, 15:04
ashame its got to end