PDA

View Full Version : Maya

Abi
05-04-2005, 11:36
I'm confused with this Maya story line. Last time we saw her she was in that crash, then we were told she was int eh same hospital as Dev and Sunita. So does that mean she is in a coma?? or is she awaiting trial?? no mention has been made of her in a while now.

I know that the actress is going into caualty for a few episodes dring Bex's rape trial, and that the actor who plays Dev (can't remember their real names) had some drugs problems, so does that mean that the story has just been abandoned??

Any ideas?

Roslyn
06-04-2005, 19:26
yeh good point after she was in the crash nothing came up about her i wonder if she died i would love her to come back though

Johnny Allen
09-04-2005, 15:03
I think we have to assume she is awaiting trial. I know that they have put her trial on hold because of Jimmi's drug addiction, and they felt that they couldnt do it without the character Dev present so they may well come back to it when he has finished rehab, thats what the Sun newspaper said anyway, although they arent the most reliable source.

Lisa321
09-04-2005, 15:35
Well they can't do it without him can they? So maybe they wnat us to think shes been awaiting trial but really shes thinking up evil plans or something. :P
I want to see her back too!
xXx
Lisa
xXx