PDA

View Full Version : holy cowboy

chance
04-08-2005, 13:42
Anthony is thinking about a career change from 70s dancer to cowboy, but not if he listens to Craig.

"I would love to be a cowboy," said Anthony as Craig helped him with his cowboy outfit.

But Craig offered a dose of the reality of cowboy life.

"Cowboys don't shoot people. Cowboys are farmers. I don't think people realise that cowboys are farmers. They think they go round shooting people all day. But all a cowboy is is a farmer. That's why it's called a cowboy, because they're cattle farmers. Hence the name cow," he said.

Anthony was already off practising his lasso, but Makosi agreed with him, so he continued.

"The only reason they had guns is because of the Indians. They used to be at war with the Indians," Craig informed her.

Makosi didn't want to be a cowboy anyway. Or a cowgirl. She was more concerned with matters closer to home.

"I've got one nerve left and Kinga is sitting on it," she said, quite out of the blue.

Expect those guns to come in useful later...

Luna
04-08-2005, 13:44
God craig does go on a bit doesn't he

phils little sister
04-08-2005, 13:58
he sure does :D

Luna
04-08-2005, 13:59
Anthony was brilliant last night "Craig please, just please stop going on...." lol

sarahwelford
04-08-2005, 14:00
craig is one of the most two faced people in that house one min he is like i love kinga she is great and then he is saying nasty things about how he would rather science be in the house.
Makosi gets on my nerves to big brother should make her take her wig of

Luna
04-08-2005, 14:00
God knows what her hair looks like if it hasn't been washed in ten weeks :sick:

Debs
04-08-2005, 14:12
it must stink as well!! grossssss