PDA

View Full Version : derek worries about eugene

chance
04-08-2005, 09:34
Derek has advised Eugene on how to deal with the other housemates if he goes on Friday.

"I do hope I'm going on Friday," he told his nomination rival last night. "Just the ghastliness of having to look at their duplicitous faces. The final doesn't look very promising to me. They're all in it for what they can get out of it. None of them have got an idea in their heads, any values, any sense of duties."

Recalling an earlier diary room conversation, he continued: "I said that I very very much hope that you got through and that you could win. I also hope that if I was to go on Friday that the next seven days in here for you would be bearable because they're very bullying. I said that Eugene has a tendency to do rather more for other people than they would do for him. I very much hope that he will have inner strength to see it through until the end."

"Thankyou," Eugene replied, adding that he had expressed a similar sentiment to Big Brother also. "But I am of the concern that yes, next week there will be a lot of bullying going on," he admitted.

"Don't let people bring their problems to you," Derek instructed, advising Eugene to tell people to just leave him alone if they become too confrontational.