PDA

View Full Version : dont look back in anger

chance
03-08-2005, 09:06
Anthony has told Craig that their arguments are destroying him and causing him to become stressed.

Craig disagreed and promised they will never argue again.

"I'm stressed out over arguing and stuff, I probably look like an idiot but I can't help it," Anthony declared.

"With me you struggle to talk," said Craig. "I don't understand it because I could sit here and have a conversation with you until nine in the morning."

"It's come to the point where I'm dreading arguments - it's destroying me," sighed the frustrated Geordie. "There's nowhere to go...literally. The next time it happens I'm gonna climb in that loft."

"There ain't gonna be a next time," Craig said confidently, but Anthony was not so sure and just muttered, "we'll see."

"If there is I'll go in the Diary Room and not come out, that's a promise, but there won't be a next time," Craig reiterated.

Anthony replied: "You said that last time."

And then the pair began to bicker and argue about never arguing again.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
03-08-2005, 10:10
That reminds me... why dosen't anyone go in the loft no more...

phils little sister
03-08-2005, 10:14
yeah i was thinking why they are never in the loft too :searchme:

Luna
03-08-2005, 10:16
just when you mentioned the loft....whatever happened to the naughty step it think it was only used once

Johnny Allen
03-08-2005, 13:29
Craig and Anthony do my head in, one minute best of friends the next minute craig is crying and swearing at Anthony. I wish the pair of them would just shut up.

Luna
03-08-2005, 13:29
I think it's starting to get to anthony too

03-08-2005, 17:43
just when you mentioned the loft....whatever happened to the naughty step it think it was only used onceTwice... once with Maxwell and once with Anthony I think... Im sure Maxwell but there was another one and I think its Anthony...

03-08-2005, 17:44
Craig and Anthony do my head in, one minute best of friends the next minute craig is crying and swearing at Anthony. I wish the pair of them would just shut up.
Correction: It's Craig's fault, he always starts it which winds up Anthony