PDA

View Full Version : crazy for eu

chance
03-08-2005, 01:02
Eugene suspects he might be on the way out this week, but remains upbeat regardless.

The engineer wasn't at all surprised that he and his favourite Housemate Derek were nominated, although he was a tad disappointed.

Still Eugene could see the group's point. He understood that he was probably a "slightly dull character" and felt he had failed to bond with some of his Housemates.

"I've probably got a few annoying niggles as well, like my rubbish jokes, going off and doing my own thing, going to bed early, not being one of the lads," he chuckled.

And the boffin didn't think he would stand a chance against Derek whom he regarded as a much stronger character than himself. Still he wished the Tory luck and hoped he went on to win.

But Eugene was determined not about to let the threat of eviction sour his remaining time in the House.

He vowed to continue with his usual high jinks, like "carrying on the philosophical debates of politics, the world around us and current affairs" and of course, "trying to beat the world record of two minutes forty-four in the old underwater breathing competition".

That crazy kid!