PDA

View Full Version : eu got a friend

chance
02-08-2005, 15:51
Kinga found an ally in Eugene as she got a cold shoulder from elsewhere in the House.

"I don't know why they're all talking about me. Like, laughing at me," she said. "I feel really bad for what happened. Eugene, I was overdrunk."

Eugene was diplomatic, but truthful, and said he remembered from their time in the Secret Garden, "You do seem to get over the top when drunk."

Kinga was worried that Makosi was upset with her. And she was right.

"She's a little bit annoyed that she got very little sleep," he told her. Eugene assured her that Derek found her antics funny and was not angry with her.

He also told her not to worry over her embarrassment as, "We had someone puking all over themselves last week. These things happen."

I love you, Eugene," said Kinga.

"There are some things that defy logic," was his reply to Kinga's declaration of love.

"Out of everyone in the House, I feel protective over you," said Kinga.

"OK. Thank you," he said. "Just don't drink so much. You're a great person and you don't need to drink. People in the House will take advantage," Eugene warned her.

Kinga felt Craig took advantage of her last night. But meanwhile Craig was in the pool talking with Makosi.

Craig was still trying to get back on best terms with Anthony, telling him and Makosi he knew he was out of order last night. Makosi, who had spent most of the morning voicing her displeasure with Kinga, told him: "Do you know what has affected you? I didn't know your sexuality until she walked in and said it."

"The girl was trying to snog me!" she said, outraged. "She's a bitch. A whore."

Plus she revealed the deep mystery of Craig's sexuality, apparently. We would never have guessed...