PDA

View Full Version : named and shamed

chance
02-08-2005, 15:48
Kinga woke to a mixture of embarrassment and disbelief this morning, as the House was abuzz with reactions to her antics last night.

Waking in Craig's bed, Kinga's first thoughts were about last night. "My mum's going to think I'm such a whore," she told Craig, heavy with shame.

"It was so funny. That was insania," said Craig.

"I've never seen a performance like that in my life," laughed Anthony.

Kinga said she needed a trip to the Diary Room and a long, hard chat with Big Brother.

"If I do something bad I go to the Diary Room and make a statement," Craig reckoned, though it didn't sound much like him.

"I was so p***ed," said penitent Kinga.

"That's what you wanted to be," Craig reminded her. "At least we had a bit of drama."

"I'm not going to do that again. There's no levels with me," said Kinga.

Though she had been dreaming of entering the Big Brother House, she said, "I'm so glad I didn't come here in the beginning."

Kinga wasn't the only one. While she was piecing together the precious night, Makosi and Derek were in the pool equally grateful her entrance was late.

Makosi filled Derek in on the night's shenanigans. Makosi was furious that Kinga had deprived her of her sleep and disturbed Derek. She didn't appreciate Kinga's advances either.

A day after filling Kinga in on what Derek's really like, she's doing the reverse. But don't expect much sympathy for Kinga...

kirsty_g
02-08-2005, 15:50
wow seems good