PDA

View Full Version : kinga goes ott

chance
02-08-2005, 09:16
An irate Makosi got out of bed to complain about the noise Kinga was making, but it had little effect as the tipsy Londoner continued to party.

And Craig and Anthony were in hysterics as Kinga put on a loud and raunchy show for them in the kitchen.

"Yeah! I'm so drunk! I'm so ********** pissed," Kinga declared while rolling on the floor like the latter stages of a one-woman hen night. Then she began to loudly sing a song that lyrically seemed to be a list of female body parts and swearwords.

Makosi came in from the bedroom and sternly said: "It's not alright, Derek your friend is ********** ill. I love you, but not when you're singing and people are trying to sleep."

Makosi stormed off and Craig and Anthony just laughed as Kinga carried on with a performance that would leave a touring rugby team aghast.

"You'd better keep it down," Anthony suggested.

"******* this, I'm a princess," she replied somewhat the worse for wear.

She continued with her floor show, the highlights of which included farting, crawling across the dining table while growling, playing with her boobs, swearing, shouting, singing loudly and at one point riding the bin in a manner that a bin wouldn't expect - even on its birthday.

Eventually, Makosi returned and led her out to the living room to give her a lecture.

"There's no point making a fool of yourself, they're laughing at you not with you," she said.

"I'm trying to be responsible but I'm drunk," Kinga slurred and then started crying.

"Imagine how children feel when they see you doing that?" Makosi stated. "By coming in here you're a role model and 15 and 16-year-old girls are saying 'I want to be like Kinga' so think of that."

Kinga giggled and staggered off in search of water.

phils little sister
02-08-2005, 10:28
thats rich Makosi saying that she is a role model for young girls - she should take some of her own advice

Luna
02-08-2005, 10:32
thats rich Makosi saying that she is a role model for young girls - she should take some of her own advice

Was just about to say that PLS :cheer:

willow
02-08-2005, 10:44

i was thinking the smae thing!!
so it is good to have drunken sex (or general fumbleings!!!) in a swimming pool in front of loads of people with some one your barely know!!! ok then!!!:rotfl:

pot, kettle, black!!!!!! :lol:

phils little sister
02-08-2005, 10:46
she hates not being the center of attention dosent she!

willow
02-08-2005, 10:48
totally!!! i was not happy about kinga going in at first now i like her!!!
i thnk it is as makosi is behaving the way she is it is sooooo funny!!!

phils little sister
02-08-2005, 10:50
i didnt see Kinga going in but i can picture Makosi's face id say she was sick!
so whats the story with Kinga can she win it or was she just put in to strip off? :confused:

willow
02-08-2005, 10:52
she can win she can be nominated and she can nominate

Luna
02-08-2005, 10:53
Dothey know that yet?

willow
02-08-2005, 10:53
she can tell them if she wants to!!!

phils little sister
02-08-2005, 10:54
great - i think she is very funny - was raging when she didnt go in the 1st time around i knew she would be more entertaining than Eugene (that wouldnt be hard), i hope she stays till the end :cheer:

phils little sister
02-08-2005, 10:54
she can tell them if she wants to!!!

she should tell them

Luna
02-08-2005, 10:56
So i take it she hasn't then?

I thought Kinga was doing really well when she went in on sunday. She didn't go about screaming or jump about pulling her bra off.

willow
02-08-2005, 10:58
when do they stop nominateing??? she should tell them then!!
i do like her but i don't think she should win, not reallty fair after only 2 weeks in the house!!
i thunk she will complete her task i don't think derek will nominate her nor eugene

willow
02-08-2005, 10:59
she is just having a laugh!!! best way to do it!!!

phils little sister
02-08-2005, 11:29
when do they stop nominateing??? she should tell them then!!
i do like her but i don't think she should win, not reallty fair after only 2 weeks in the house!!
i thunk she will complete her task i don't think derek will nominate her nor eugene

what task was she given?

willow
02-08-2005, 11:32
she had to make sure one person at lesat did NOT nominate her, if she managed it then she would be immune from eviction and would be garunteed a place in the house for the final week. i think that is right

phils little sister
02-08-2005, 11:37
a i hope she passes it - i would like to see her in there for the final week at least it would be fun to watch

Luna
02-08-2005, 11:41
Yeah they could do a treble evection on friday and just leave her and Mokosi in there to fight it out?

Or maybe craig she seems to be under a mission to turn him

phils little sister
02-08-2005, 11:45
:rotfl: id like to see her up for eviction with Makosi and lose - Makosi wouldnt be able to handle it, id actually love to see that :thumbsup:

Treacle
02-08-2005, 11:53
Lmao, lovin' Kinga!!!

willow
02-08-2005, 12:04
:rotfl: id like to see her up for eviction with Makosi and lose - Makosi wouldnt be able to handle it, id actually love to see that :thumbsup:

oh yes!!!:cheer: :cheer: fantastic!!!!:rotfl:

Treacle
02-08-2005, 12:27
I hope Kinga wins the dosh :)

willow
02-08-2005, 12:35
I hope Kinga wins the dosh :)

:rotfl: :cheer: just to see makosi's face!!!!:cheer: :rotfl:

:lol: :lol:

Treacle
02-08-2005, 12:36
Makosi will butch her!

willow
02-08-2005, 12:38
Makosi will butch her!

she will do what to her????

Treacle
02-08-2005, 12:40
Butch = batter. Well it does round here, we're all common lol :)

willow
02-08-2005, 12:45
sorry felt a bit thick then!!!!

yes she may give her a good kicking!!!