PDA

View Full Version : odd man out

chance
02-08-2005, 09:13
Craig and Kinga carried on where they left off last night by snogging in the pool, but Anthony had little interest in joining in.

Although all three of them were splashing about in the water together, it was Craig that was getting all the attention from the saucy Londoner.

"She's naughty, it's like she'll do anything," Craig announced after Kinga had been kissing him and feeling his manhood while Anthony watched.

"I have done everything," she replied and then tried to persuade the passing Makosi to join them, but to no avail.

"It's X-rated, I'm going to bed," Makosi stated. "I'm not just a piece of meat you know."

Kinga was soon called to the Diary Room and wandered off to speak to Big Brother while still topless. In her absence Craig asked Anthony what he thought about the new Housemate.

She's a nice girl, but she's not my type at all," Anthony replied.

Upon her return Craig tried to initiate a three-way snog but again the Geordie fella wanted to "just chill out" and when offered a kiss by Kinga he said he was "not really that bothered."

She wouldn't take this for an answer though and smooched with him regardless as Craig silently watched.

"This lass is off the scale," Anthony gasped after coming up for air.

Luna
02-08-2005, 10:35
She wasnt saying that a few weeks ago when it was her,Craig,Anthony and Orla in the pool was she???

phils little sister
02-08-2005, 10:40
yeah i know Makosi just dosent like the way Kinga is the centre of attention thats why she didnt pick her in the 1st place