PDA

View Full Version : Anyone agree

callummc
04-04-2005, 02:13
Does anyone else agree that EE should copy the idea that the bill are doing,i don't mean the storys i mean the internet survey,i found it thanks to these boards cos i don't usually go on the ITV website,and if EE did this then it would probably help them improve if they used the information on what the public like and don't like well it could only improve things for most of us.

andromeda
04-04-2005, 09:58
I think that half of EE's problem in recent times is that they've pandered to the public rather than developing storylines based on what they know works.

Siobhan
04-04-2005, 11:25
You can't trust the public.. everyone has different ideas on what should or should not happen... and you can't please everyone:)

callummc
04-04-2005, 20:49
I didn't actually mean for them to listen to the public in that way,i meant for them to get a feel of which storylines are popular,but if you think about it the ratings give them a clue the only thing with that is that a lot of loyal fans watch out of loyalty and habit and i think most people write to EE to either complain or rave about certain storylines ,so a survey could look at peoples veiws on the other charectors and storylines that become overlooked,