PDA

View Full Version : Dishing the dirt

Debs
01-08-2005, 18:06
Makosi brought Kinga up to speed on Derek today, letting her know he's not as nice as she thinks.

"I don't want to disappoint you, darling. He's not exactly the favourite person in the House," said Makosi.

"I find him to be really nice," said Kinga, who was nonetheless all ears as Makosi got ready to spill.

"He's very victimising," she said. "In week three or four, he went round to get people to nominate and he didn't apologise for it. He wasn't particularly nice to Science. He's very clever, very clever. He's got Eugene round his finger."

Kinga was delighted to be having a girly chat and reckoned her and Makosi would be great friends. But she was left open-mouthed by Makosi's revelations.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/media/news/day67/d67_1400_dishdirt_2.jpg
Kinga can't believe what she's hearing

"He called Science a peasant. Orlaith left because he used to victimise her," Makosi told her.

Even hearing this, Kinga said, "I like Derek so far. Maybe my opinion will change..."

"It won't change as long as you stay on his right side," warned Makosi.

Kinga said she didn't want to keep hanging around with Derek as Makosi is more her age. "We can talk about anything," she said.

"I will talk about anything, but I don't like slagging people off. He loves it. He probably hasn't started with you," said Makosi.

"No, but I can tell the looks he gives people," said Kinga.

"I'm glad you noticed," said Makosi.

Job done?