PDA

View Full Version : The way Katie kills herself...

emma_strange
03-04-2005, 21:40
Well Katie and Craig go to Shefield to stay with relatives but Katie sneaks back, breaks into their house and sits and watches home movies whilst eating sugary snacks. And of course beign diabetic slips into a coma. Thus leading to her death.

If you ask me Corrie could have done it a bit better than that.

RealityGap
03-04-2005, 22:18
I think that it is fantastic! I think that any diabetic that wants to kill themselves knows that this is the easiest way to do it. I think that for once they are keeping it real

emma_strange
03-04-2005, 22:26
Yeah i guess you're right. Just all the hype made it out to be this big way in which she woulld commit suicide.

soap addict queen
03-04-2005, 22:37
What i can't understand is i thought that Craig was stopping in Corrie, so where does he stop, does Hayley feel guilty about what she has done and let him stop there or is there any other option maybe is gran comes and lives with him.

clivey14
03-04-2005, 23:06
I believe that Angela's dad is coming in as a full time character, and he looks after Craig.

steven123
03-04-2005, 23:12
i tink that katy was a good character but i cant wait to see her exit storyline

Abi
04-04-2005, 20:22
I Love The Way That The Martin And Katy Storyline, With Ehr Abortion All That Lead Slowly To He Death. Great Script Writting From Corrie As Usual. Does Anyone Know What Happens To Angela? She Confessed Tonite, So Does She Still Go To Jail, Or Does Katy Confess In Suicide Note?

Ella.
04-04-2005, 20:38
Corrie would have be careful how they show Katy committing suicide anyway- its not like they can show her hanging herself or anything like that, is it. Im sure people would complain if they did that.

Jade
04-04-2005, 20:39
I'm pretty sure it has now been confirmed Katy does not hang herself but does it by messing with her diabeties medicine (not sure of the technicalities though)

*JSW*
04-04-2005, 20:42
She doesn't take her insilin and her blood sugar levels go rock bottom meaning she goes into a comma. Thats the way I see it anyway (silly way of going, easier and less painful ways to die!)

chamone256
04-04-2005, 20:48
i don't know where craig goes but he can't stay in the house because in june doesn't this couple move in and then die because of some aspestos in the ceiling or something like that. :hmm:

Ella.
04-04-2005, 20:48
Sorry I dont think I made my comment very clear, I knew about Katy not taking her insulin to commit suicide. The original post said
"If you ask me Corrie could have done it a bit better than that" and I meant that Corrie would have to be careful about what they show in regard to Katy committing suicide, I doubt they would be able to show her hanging herself or anything graphic like that.

Jade
04-04-2005, 20:51
Yes I did misunderstand. I (think) I know what you mean, if she was to hang herself or slit her wrists it would be far to gorey to show before 9

chamone256
04-04-2005, 20:54
they do show rare episodes at 10 don't they but i agree they wouldn't show her hang herself.

MysticKitten
05-04-2005, 20:37
Hiya all, who owns the harris' house cos if its a safe house is it owned by the police who could put new people in it. The Harris' dont own it and im sure that a private landlord wouldnt want people on witness protection renting their house, for fear of might happen to it. This leads to where craig is going to stay and who will live in that house, xx. :hmm:

Jade
05-04-2005, 20:38
i don't know where craig goes but he can't stay in the house because in june doesn't this couple move in and then die because of some aspestos in the ceiling or something like that. :hmm:

Source?

lawmac
06-04-2005, 13:36
don't know where craig goes but he can't stay in the house because in june doesn't this couple move in and then die because of some aspestos in the ceiling or something like that. [QUOTE]

"asbestos"- related illness take years to manifest

chamone256
06-04-2005, 18:24
my source is from these boards. there was this thread that said "Couple axed even before they started". the thread said something like they'd died because of some asbestos in the ceiling.
it might have been just a rumour. :confused:

Roslyn
06-04-2005, 18:25
my m8 sed that katy writes a letter to martin sayin that she is goin 2 die

angelblue
06-04-2005, 18:42
If you read my martin post i have said what happen in their?

Roslyn
06-04-2005, 18:44
yes and even if it was after nine there still might be kids watching corrie cos my sis watches it

RealityGap
06-04-2005, 18:58
She doesn't take her insilin and her blood sugar levels go rock bottom meaning she goes into a comma. Thats the way I see it anyway (silly way of going, easier and less painful ways to die!)

If she doesn't take her insulin and then gores on sugar as suggested her blood sugar will go up not down, and it wouldn't be that bad away to go - fairly painless to be honest (Have experience of being diabetic) she literally would just slip into a deep sleep then a coma

angelblue
06-04-2005, 19:01
I dont think they should of killed her off ?

Jade
06-04-2005, 19:05
yes and even if it was after nine there still might be kids watching corrie cos my sis watches it

But 9 is the watershead, so after that its up to the pearents.

angelblue
06-04-2005, 19:11
I am 20 year old and i find it quiet sad and depressing even though i find it great to watch but i dont think it right for young to watch it not very nice for little kid to see that kind of think

I suppose it is watershed time and parent we know if they think it suitable or not for their kids to watch who are not at an suitable age?

Roslyn
06-04-2005, 20:07
it will give diabetic people ideas how to kill emselves i think her hanging herself would have been better cos they managed to do it with amber ages ago in footballers wives, but did anyone watch that last week? i missed it what happened?

Jade
06-04-2005, 20:09
We have a footballers wives forum see here. (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)

Its on ITV 2 again tonight

Roslyn
06-04-2005, 20:10
yeah poor poor craig i feel so sorry for him

Jade
06-04-2005, 20:12
Yea Dad murdered, Mum in jail and Sister killed herself. How much more can the poor boy take?

Roslyn
06-04-2005, 20:25
poor craig

RealityGap
07-04-2005, 14:39
it will give diabetic people ideas how to kill emselves i think her hanging herself would have been better cos they managed to do it with amber ages ago in footballers wives, but did anyone watch that last week? i missed it what happened?

Trust me anyone with diabetes knows full well the dangers of messing around with their insulin/blood sugar levels, so I don't think Katy's suicide will give any of them ideas

emma_strange
08-04-2005, 17:26
my m8 sed that katy writes a letter to martin sayin that she is goin 2 die

Yeah she writes a letter saying it was her who killed her dad. Martin find's it and keeps it and pays Angela a visit...

angelblue
08-04-2005, 18:10
What i dont understand is he goes to see angela at the prison she begs him to get back with katy make her happy but he refuses and takes the letter to the police once angela admits the truth

But why in the end does he still stay with her at her bedside even though after what happened and when she dies

Does stay with her out of guilt and pity or what?

tippy toes
08-04-2005, 22:05
i read in a magazine that martin hears noises from katy's house (i don't quite understand that bit). He looks through a window and sees a body on the floor. he goes in and finds katy and finds her suicide note. she's in hospital and he goes to see angela who confesses everything. he hands the note to the police which means if katy wakes up she'll be charged with murder. she dies.
btw what happened to haley? how was she found out?
p.s. soz boz if you've heard this before

angelblue
09-04-2005, 00:00
I know this i read this in soap life thats it really difficult decision but he knows he has to do it

But after all that why does he stay with her at her bedside is because he feels gulity and sorry for her all what

I dont think anything happens to hayley i think if it ever went to court maybe she might be an witness thats it

soap-cheater
09-04-2005, 21:48
what happens to poor craig? does Angela stay in jail? does everyone find out that Katie actualy killed tommy? i hope they do, its so fustrating!!! lol so many questions but im biting my nails here i gotta know! :D

soap addict queen
11-04-2005, 22:07
He comes and lives back in the Street with Angelas dad