PDA

View Full Version : case of defence

chance
01-08-2005, 09:38
doesn't take much to get Craig upset but this time he's angry because he feels that Anthony doesn't defend him.

But in true Craig and Anthony fashion, they ended up hugging...and then Craig went a bit too far again.

Craig spat: "Sit there and defend me for ********** once in your ********** time in this House, ****hole! Try to defend me once and let's see if you can hack it!"

"Why should I defend you? What's to defend?" Anthony replied and Craig referred to a previous incident when Makosi apparently compared him to Kemal.

"At the end of the day, I'm not Kemal," Craig stated.

"She did not say you were like Kemal, she said you were a p****!" Anthony said, perhaps not helping his case too much. "You think everyone's getting at you. In your head it's me me me me me."

"You should know me by now, if you don't I won't speak to you, I could deal with that," Craig simpered unconvincingly. "I'm sure you could deal with it...with your new best mate Eugene."

And on it went until, as usual, they hugged and made up.

Then Anthony went into the toilet to get changed into his swimming costume. While he was naked Craig opened the door to gain a peek.

"Just turn round and I'll love you forever," Craig giggled as Anthony stood with his bare backside facing him.

Anthony shouted: "******* off man, shut the door you ********** pervert!"

They may have a new Housemate with them, but it's business as usual for Craig and Anthony.