PDA

View Full Version : Martin and Sonia

prettypayal
03-04-2005, 16:00
what did martin say to sonia at the end when sonia said she was sorry?

littlemo
03-04-2005, 16:07
what did martin say to sonia at the end when sonia said she was sorry?

Oh it was so emotional! Sonia started crying and he said it was alright and then he told her to come to him, and he hugged her. He said that now he had seen her, he didn't know how she had held it together for so long. He said she was their daughter, and she always will be! And that's where the episode was left. You could see that Martin was very upset too, he had tears in his eyes.

Although James said that although they are comforting each other now, there are still set too be further problems in their marraige. The storyline is far from over, and it's fantastic! (not Martin and Sonia having problems, because I think they are a good couple, but the storyline in general).

Jade
03-04-2005, 16:12
Not a spoiler

Please remember to post in correct forum.

Moving

Siobhan
04-04-2005, 11:42
Oh it was so emotional! Sonia started crying and he said it was alright and then he told her to come to him, and he hugged her. He said that now he had seen her, he didn't know how she had held it together for so long. He said she was their daughter, and she always will be! And that's where the episode was left. You could see that Martin was very upset too, he had tears in his eyes.

Although James said that although they are comforting each other now, there are still set too be further problems in their marraige. The storyline is far from over, and it's fantastic! (not Martin and Sonia having problems, because I think they are a good couple, but the storyline in general).

That was so sad.... I love the bit where Rebecca gave martin the picture.. Excellent performance from Sonia and Martin :clap:

littlemo
04-04-2005, 21:51
That was so sad.... I love the bit where Rebecca gave martin the picture.. Excellent performance from Sonia and Martin :clap:

Yes it was sad. I loved the effect Rebecca had on Martin. Martin's been so tough throughout this whole thing, holding everything together for Sonia's sake, trying not to get emotionaly involved, but he totally let his guard down in this episode. And I think this is what both Martin and Sonia needed, Sonia wanted some empathy to feel she wasn't alone in her grief, and Martin needed to see his daughter to have some closure, and to face his fears.

I taped this episode, and I keep watching the bits with Martin and Sonia over and over again, it's become a bit of a ritual now, it was just so good! Every scene with Martin and Sonia was worth watching.

I love to see Martin and Sonia together on screen, I think they have great chemistry.