PDA

View Full Version : Current Episode Discussion - August to Oct

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Jade
31-07-2005, 13:51
For August Episode Discussion which replaces the May to July Episode Discussion thread which can be found here. (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=6768&page=1&pp=10)

Treacle
31-07-2005, 20:04
Awww I miss our long archive thread, can you edit your post jude and leave links to previous episode discussion threads so we know where we can find the old ones each time you make a new thread? Like you could put links to all the old ones...

.:SpIcYsPy:.
31-07-2005, 20:39
Good idea...

Treacle
01-08-2005, 04:13
Yes, 3 month ones are sufficent enough. I loved our May-July thread but it really was getting too big. EastEnders is such a popular subject on this forum that things are always ticking over and that's why it needs improved stratergies of organisation than the other forums.

Treacle
01-08-2005, 20:31
Fab episode tonight...

Timalay
01-08-2005, 20:34
I had to laugh at Dot tonight with her winning the racing game. :lol:

Chris_2k11
01-08-2005, 20:38
I loved tonight's episode, I thought it was really good actually! :cheer:

BlackKat
01-08-2005, 20:40
So now, Pauline go from me hating her guts during the Chloe storyline to her being one of my favourite characters tonight.

Liked Dot interacting with Lucy and Peter.

Good episode, and Shannis managed not to bore me for once.

Seemed grittier as well, with Mickey mentioning a twelve yr old asking for condoms (that is what he said isn't it, the sound was slightlty off) and Chrissie mentioning the guy pimping out girls he found in the bar. Not much, but it feels like they haven't really mentioned stuff like that recently, they seem to do it subtly and expect us to get what they're talking about.

ETA: The guy playing Darren was fantastic tonight! In fact, all the Millers were.

Treacle
01-08-2005, 21:08
It really was top of its game tonight with veteran characters Dot and Pauline.

Jade
Pauline was great tonight!! as was Dot.

Getting a bit fed up of Sharon and Dennis arguing (sorry guys!!)

Treacle
I think it's important they react differently to her wanting to find Den.

Chris_2k11
01-08-2005, 21:10
Funny when Dennis stormed out of the Fowlers' house!

Treacle
01-08-2005, 21:11
Pauline was really good tonight, she always does well when she's standing by her back yard gate casting her miserable face everywhere.

Chris_2k11
01-08-2005, 21:12
I liked it when she hugged Rosie near the end :)

Jade
01-08-2005, 21:12
Liking Ian and Jane getting more involved in things as well. I think Ian is very under-rated. Infact I may start and Ian Beal fan club!!!:rotfl:

Treacle
01-08-2005, 21:14
I'll join jude, he was really good tonight and summed it up well when he said "I think we're all in it for the long haul" there was quite a few of them there, Ian, the twins, Bobby, Jane, Pauline, Martin, Sonia, Dot, Jim, Sharon and Dennis. They weren't all parts of the family but they worked well as a unit in tonights episode.

Jade
01-08-2005, 21:15
I'll join jude, he was really good tonight and summed it up well when he said "I think we're all in it for the long haul" there was quite a few of them there, Ian, the twins, Bobby, Jane, Pauline, Martin, Sonia, Dot, Jim, Sharon and Dennis. They weren't all parts of the family but they worked well as a unit in tonights episode.

Yea that was sweet. And when Ian caught Janes eye I was like bless!!:wub:

Treacle
01-08-2005, 21:15
Dot having a go on the computer too :eek:

Jade
01-08-2005, 21:17
Dot having a go on the computer too :eek:

That was scary!!! and she won!!!.

That forfit game made me laugh, when Jim said to Dot lets go home and try some of them out :eek: :eek:

Treacle
01-08-2005, 21:19
:eek: They were a good comedy element tonight.

Chris_2k11
lol! I love the looks Dot gives Jim!

Treacle
Dot is a legend, it's the way she just rolls her eyes and nods that head about, she's brill!

Chris_2k11
01-08-2005, 21:20
:eek: They were a good comedy element tonight.That is the sort of amount of comedy that a soap should have, not a whole episode's worth like Corrie! :rolleyes:

Treacle
01-08-2005, 21:23
LOL it was really was laughable. I've all but given up on it now...

pinkles14
01-08-2005, 21:27
Was a good episode of ee tonight but i have to say iam getting so fed up with sharon and dennis arguing all the time you can see both points of view but if dennis does not get his own way he walks out or goes mardy..

Princess
01-08-2005, 21:33
I thought it was really good - a lot better than that rubbish on Corrie. Pauline was really likeable for a change and Dot was hilarious!

Chris_2k11
01-08-2005, 21:37
I thought it was really good - a lot better than that rubbish on Corrie. Pauline was really likeable for a change and Dot was hilarious!I agree!

hayzie
01-08-2005, 21:39
i thought tonights episode was amazing, this is how it should be all the time! it had everything, drama, action and a bit of comedy but not too much like corrie, it was brill! apart from the fact that dennis really annoyed me, he always goes off in a strop which is irritating, and the looks he was giving sharon in ians house! talk about if looks could kill! there was no need for that! lol apart from that it was a fabulous episode! im so proud of EE at the moment! :D

Superblue
01-08-2005, 22:57
I think Dennis had every right to be cross with Sharon. She keeps going behind his back and seems to have no understanding of Dennis' feelings. How could she possibly expect Dennis to sit down and talk to Den after everything he has done?

parkerman
01-08-2005, 23:09
Well, I think we all agree Eastenders was much better tonight.

Could it have something to do with the fact that there was no Alfie, Little Mo or Kat anywhere in sight?

Chris_2k11
01-08-2005, 23:15
LOL, that's probably the reason why Parkerman!

chance
01-08-2005, 23:41
was it not filled with demi and leo? i didnt watch it cus i was so bored last week and thought it was gonna be filled with demi and leo tonight,or there familys

Chris_2k11
01-08-2005, 23:45
There was no sign of Demi & Leo Chance! You should have watched it, it was a good episode! :o

chance
01-08-2005, 23:47
once again i forgot i got sky+ i could have taped it and if they would have popped up i could have forwarded it.grrrr im goin to have to get used to it!

Treacle
01-08-2005, 23:53
once again i forgot i got sky+ i could have taped it and if they would have popped up i could have forwarded it.grrrr im goin to have to get used to it!
It was a really good episode, shame you missed it. It centred more around the Beale/Fowler clan.

Kim
02-08-2005, 11:17
I had to laugh when Sharon and Dennis started arguing and everyone could hear them over the 'Happy Birthday', next minute Dennis said that he wasn't in the party mood, barged out and Martin's cake was on the floor. Pity it wasn't Pauine's fruit bowl, she would have had something to say about that.

Princess
02-08-2005, 14:46
Let's hope tonight's episode is good as well!

kirsty_g
02-08-2005, 16:12
i no

parkerman
02-08-2005, 18:11
Pity it wasn't Pauine's fruit bowl, she would have had something to say about that.
:lol: :thumbsup:

Chris_2k11
02-08-2005, 20:02
Oooh Chrissie's face at the end! :D Classic! :lol:

BlackKat
02-08-2005, 20:05
Dennis needs to stop backing down. I cannot remember a single argument they've had since they got back he hasn't backed down over. :rolleyes: Compromise is one thing, Sharon keeping his balls on the mantlepiece is another.

Jade
02-08-2005, 20:12
Dennis needs to stop backing down. I cannot remember a single argument they've had since they got back he hasn't backed down over. :rolleyes: Compromise is one thing, Sharon keeping his balls on the mantlepiece is another.

lol!! but he does always go after her!, which is what she wants

hayzie
02-08-2005, 21:50
lol! that is true he always backs down in any argument, but im not complaining! :mad: chrissies face, she always does that, shes like yeah haha im happy :D then when their back is turned shes like :mad: lol but it is really funny! another great episode tonight! loved everything!

angelblue
02-08-2005, 22:15
He loves her he want her to be happy :)

BlackKat
02-08-2005, 22:19
Well what about Dennis? He obviously wasn't pleased to have Den at the wedding - he doesn't want him there and I don't blame him, and Sharon is on some pretty weird drugs if she honestly believes Den would ever give her away to Dennis.

I get that he wants her to be happy, but she doesn't seem to want the same for him, or even consider his feelings at all. It's all about her.

JustJodi
03-08-2005, 00:00
I hate to say this but Dennis is turning into a wimp.. he used to be one of the stronger men on the show, but hes just a wuss when it comes to Sharon,, Me thinks Jims advice has gone to Dennis head !:lol:
I thought Minty and Emma were priceless,, Garry couldn't believe Minty pulled and he didn't :cheer:

where is my banner ?????????:eek:

Linwood411
03-08-2005, 00:55
Even though Im totally in love with Minty & want him all to myself, I am SO thrilled he & Emma are getting it together. Lets hope there's lots more humourous and touching storylines to come for this lovely well-matched couple. I wish it was me !! :thumbsup:

angelblue
03-08-2005, 01:11
Why is dennis turning into a wimp because he backed down for the woman he loves like he said he would do anything for her and he is he putting his anger and hate and dissappointment an side for his dad for the woman he is marry i would say that is very big of him and quite sweet and just shows how considerate of her feelings he is and how much loves her :)

callummc
03-08-2005, 01:31
i'm just glad to see a 4th good episode in a row,for the first time since feb i'm looking forward to the next episode,maybe things are starting to improve,especially glad alfies going away 1 less reason to become bored while watching,hope he has a long holiday

Treacle
03-08-2005, 08:40
i'm just glad to see a 4th good episode in a row,for the first time since feb i'm looking forward to the next episode,maybe things are starting to improve,especially glad alfies going away 1 less reason to become bored while watching,hope he has a long holiday
Nah things can never improve long term whilst we still have this Mofie saga. Thank god Alfie is out of the programme though!

Good episode Tuesday! Lovin' Emma I think she's a really bright character and I hope she sticks around for a while.

JustJodi
03-08-2005, 08:41
Why is dennis turning into a wimp because he backed down for the woman he loves like he said he would do anything for her and he is he putting his anger and hate and dissappointment an side for his dad for the woman he is marry i would say that is very big of him and quite sweet and just shows how considerate of her feelings he is and how much loves her :)

I liked Dennis better when he had a BACKBONE..ok granted hes in love with Sharon, but there is such things as COMPROMISE,, he could have said Den could be invited to the wedding ( umm errr I don't think he will show up but any way...) but he was NOT GIVING HER AWAY.. that should have SATISFIED Sharon.. All this fighting and Sharon going behind his back talking to Pauline is not a good start for a good healthy marriage.. A good marriage is BASED ON TRUST. You say Dennis is putting aside his anger, hate, and disapointment ,,, can u imagine bottling up those 3 horrible emotions and letting it fester inside,, not good,, this is just my honest opinion and 2 euro cents worth on this :)

Treacle
03-08-2005, 08:42
Dennis is blinded by his love for his sister though he just wants to be with her.

JustJodi
03-08-2005, 08:44
Nah things can never improve long term whilst we still have this Mofie saga. Thank god Alfie is out of the programme though!

Good episode Tuesday! Lovin' Emma I think she's a really bright character and I hope she sticks around for a while.

I think Emma is cute as a button, and BOYYYYYYY DID SHE GIVE MINTY ONE HECK OF A KISS !!!!! that look Dot had on her face was priceless, and ooooh loved it when Garry comes over to comfort his buddy and only to find out every thing is okie dokie .. loved it :cheer:

Treacle
03-08-2005, 08:46
There's a picture of them on Friday on the sofa and it looks like she's got no knickers on just a top and she's sitting on top of Minty in just his shirt lol :eek: It does look like a very realistic scene though although I doubt they are both naked from the waist down probably just the camera angle wanting you to think that. They're not having sex or anything just cuddling up on the sofa...

JustJodi
03-08-2005, 09:14
There's a picture of them on Friday on the sofa and it looks like she's got no knickers on just a top and she's sitting on top of Minty in just his shirt lol :eek: It does look like a very realistic scene though although I doubt they are both naked from the waist down probably just the camera angle wanting you to think that. They're not having sex or anything just cuddling up on the sofa...

This will be cute !!!! Minty.. bless him, hes a sweetie..I wonder what Phil will make of this transformation of his favorite hench man LOL :rotfl:

JustJodi
03-08-2005, 09:16
Dennis is blinded by his love for his sister though he just wants to be with her.

Sister ?? are we talking about his half sister Vicki ??? Sharon isn't even Dens blood child,, or am I getting :confused: :confused: as usual ????

angelblue
03-08-2005, 09:24
I liked Dennis better when he had a BACKBONE..ok granted hes in love with Sharon, but there is such things as COMPROMISE,, he could have said Den could be invited to the wedding ( umm errr I don't think he will show up but any way...) but he was NOT GIVING HER AWAY.. that should have SATISFIED Sharon.. All this fighting and Sharon going behind his back talking to Pauline is not a good start for a good healthy marriage.. A good marriage is BASED ON TRUST. You say Dennis is putting aside his anger, hate, and disapointment ,,, can u imagine bottling up those 3 horrible emotions and letting it fester inside,, not good,, this is just my honest opinion and 2 euro cents worth on this :)

I totally agree with you justjodi i just didnt agree with him being a wimp apart from that it should be trust and compromise sharon cant alway get her way :thumbsup:

Treacle
03-08-2005, 10:07
I totally agree with you justjodi i just didnt agree with him being a wimp apart from that it should be trust and compromise sharon cant alway get her way :thumbsup:
Sharon has always been a diva though!

Babe14
Loved the fact that it looks as though Minty has got himself a girl for a change. How funny was that scene in Fargo's LOL
Dennis and Sharon are getting a bit boring, although I guess that this is just the build up to the "Big One". Still love Dennis, he is my no2 Easties babe.

Pauline is getting better.

Jim and Dot classic. Love the way Dennis is interacting with them.

Treacle
Sister ?? are we talking about his half sister Vicki ??? Sharon isn't even Dens blood child,, or am I getting :confused: :confused: as usual ????I mean Sharon and I'm talking in theory...

Treacle
03-08-2005, 10:09
Loved the fact that it looks as though Minty has got himself a girl for a change. How funny was that scene in Fargo's LOL
Dennis and Sharon are getting a bit boring, although I guess that this is just the build up to the "Big One". Still love Dennis, he is my no2 Easties babe.

Pauline is getting better.

Jim and Dot classic. Love the way Dennis is interacting with them.
I don't think there's anything wrong with Pauline her character has remained consistent in personality since the eighties.

Babe14
03-08-2005, 10:13
I don't think there's anything wrong with Pauline her character has remained consistent in personality since the eighties.

Yes O.K. but there has been times when the character was boring. Don't get me wrong I do like Pauline she is one of the long established characters and I like the fact that the charcter is being livened up a bit. I think that Pauline will be much happier in the future:)

Kim
03-08-2005, 10:16
Everyone's face when they saw Minty and Emma kissing in the Vic.

Treacle
03-08-2005, 10:19
Yes O.K. but there has been times when the character was boring. Don't get me wrong I do like Pauline she is one of the long established characters and I like the fact that the charcter is being livened up a bit. I think that Pauline will be much happier in the future:)
She has always had a certain spark she would still be an interfering cah but she liked a laugh but the Chloe storyline drained it right out of her.

Babe14
03-08-2005, 10:24

Namely Jim and Dot. Did you see the way Dot nudged Jim LOL Jim's face was a piccy. Not as good as Gary's though when he came into the Vic and saw Minty leaning on the bar thinking that Minty had been blown out and then Emma coming out of the loo and kissing Minty!

phils little sister
03-08-2005, 10:27
im glad Minty has a love interest now, he deserves it god love him he couldnt believe his luck when she kissed him :rotfl:

Babe14
03-08-2005, 10:28
She has always had a certain spark she would still be an interfering cah but she liked a laugh but the Chloe storyline drained it right out of her.

Although Pauline was out of order in the Chloe storyline it showed a softer side to her when she was with Chloe. I liked the recent scenes at the Salsa night when Pauline got typsy and pulled the Salsa instructor, then when she got stuck into the sherry with a little help from Ian and Sharon.

Although Pauline annoys me with her interferring at the end of the day if she stopped doing that then she just wouldn't be Pauline. She is quite funny at the same time when she's interferring and I just love the banter between her and the lovely D.

Babe14
03-08-2005, 10:30
im glad Minty has a love interest now, he deserves it god love him he couldnt believe his luck when she kissed him :rotfl:

I know! I think he went into shock. Aww his face. Minty has really grown on me and I really like him now, especailly with Gary. Makes a nice change to see Minty get the girl and I hope it's for keeps of course with some drama along the way.:)

JustJodi
03-08-2005, 10:39

Loved it... Dot with her mouth hanging open and Jim giving him a toast.. Loved it!!!!!!! I hope Emma sticks around a bit longer,, we needed a little boost from the normal humdrum stuff we have been getting as of late :rotfl:

JustJodi
03-08-2005, 10:40
I know! I think he went into shock. Aww his face. Minty has really grown on me and I really like him now, especailly with Gary. Makes a nice change to see Minty get the girl and I hope it's for keeps of course with some drama along the way.:)

Wonder how Phil is gonna re act to this NEW MINTY??? Minty has shed his hench man coveralls :cheer:

Treacle
03-08-2005, 10:48
Wonder how Phil is gonna re act to this NEW MINTY??? Minty has shed his hench man coveralls :cheer:
He's changed a lot since he first started but he's not a bad character really and he'll always be on hand to support Phil if he needs him.

BlackKat
03-08-2005, 10:50
Did Minty ever mention Phil's return? I remember he was stood outside the club when Phil was running around the Square, but I can't remember him being involved with it past that.

JustJodi
03-08-2005, 11:15
He's changed a lot since he first started but he's not a bad character really and he'll always be on hand to support Phil if he needs him.

Ok i agree with ya there, but Minty has become "softer" since Phil left.. dontcha think ???:)

Babe14
03-08-2005, 11:33
Ok i agree with ya there, but Minty has become "softer" since Phil left.. dontcha think ???:)

Definitely and I love the new Minty all soft and fluffy. Minty will always be loyal to Phil but I just hope when phil returns he doesn't ruin things for Minty or drag him down. Maybe Phil will start to mellow again, I do hope so as this is the Phil I liked.

Luna
03-08-2005, 11:39
Aaaawwww minty was brilliant last night i'm so glad they've put him with someone and i hope they dont ruin a prefectly good couple like they usually do

Treacle
03-08-2005, 11:49
Aaaawwww minty was brilliant last night i'm so glad they've put him with someone and i hope they dont ruin a prefectly good couple like they usually do
I honestly don't know or think that Emma is in the show long term so I doubt there's going to be an happy ending but I'd like there to be.

Treacle
03-08-2005, 11:49
Definately but I don't mind he's still got that tough edge somewhere and he'll help Phil if he ever needs it.

Treacle
03-08-2005, 11:50
Definitely and I love the new Minty all soft and fluffy. Minty will always be loyal to Phil but I just hope when phil returns he doesn't ruin things for Minty or drag him down. Maybe Phil will start to mellow again, I do hope so as this is the Phil I liked.
Phil works best when people respect him and he's got a certain edge to him.

kirsty_g
03-08-2005, 12:02
good episode

Treacle
03-08-2005, 12:11
good episode
Yes top notch without Mofie the show really is the best at the moment :)

Babe14
03-08-2005, 12:13
Phil works best when people respect him and he's got a certain edge to him.

You mean when he's being a thug? I actually like Phil he is the only Mitchell I have time for and will be quite hapy to have back. As for the rest don't bother coming back is what I say.

Phil's always had that certain edge to him and a certain amount of respect without the full on thuggery.

Treacle
03-08-2005, 12:15
You mean when he's being a thug? I actually like Phil he is the only Mitchell I have time for and will be quite hapy to have back. As for the rest don't bother coming back is what I say.

Phil's always had that certain edge to him and a certain amount of respect without the full on thuggery.
No not necessarily when he's being a full-on thug just having an edge where people respect him.

Babe14
03-08-2005, 12:26
No not necessarily when he's being a full-on thug just having an edge where people respect him.

O.K I agree with you, second time today I think LOL:p

Treacle
03-08-2005, 12:27
O.K I agree with you, second time today I think LOL:pIt could become quite an habit! :p

03-08-2005, 12:50
Its not really good for the relationship, yes it keeps them together but if Dennis keeps on doing something that Sharon only wants, then it will kind of 'rock the boat'. If Sharon gets her way and Dennis dosen't, Dennis won't be happy. If they both agree on one thing and disagree on another its ok but they should understand Sharon can't always get what she wants...

Treacle
03-08-2005, 13:01
Its not really good for the relationship, yes it keeps them together but if Dennis keeps on doing something that Sharon only wants, then it will kind of 'rock the boat'. If Sharon gets her way and Dennis dosen't, Dennis won't be happy. If they both agree on one thing and disagree on another its ok but they should understand Sharon can't always get what she wants...
Sharon is used to getting what she wants though as most adopted children are. She's a right old diva and is looking more like a washed up hooker by the episode...

03-08-2005, 13:03
I agree

BlackKat
03-08-2005, 13:04
She's a right old diva and is looking more like a washed up hooker by the episode...

Lmao! :rotfl:

Treacle
03-08-2005, 13:46
These short skirts, that hair flying everywhere and that make-up and that black top that she had on :eek:

BlackKat
03-08-2005, 13:50
I hate her tiny skirts! They look like belts. Her hair looks nice when it's straight and loose, but I don't like it pulled back off her face.

chance
03-08-2005, 13:52
i havent been watching it,thought id give it a rest for a bit unless i get really bored.

Treacle
03-08-2005, 13:53
i havent been watching it,thought id give it a rest for a bit unless i get really bored.
It's been really good recently of all the times to stop watching it has to be when the dreaded Mofie are out of it!

Alisha
03-08-2005, 17:19
I actually like her short skirts.

Letitia Dean has the legs for them.

Its her hair and fake tan thats is getting worser by the episode.

JustJodi
03-08-2005, 17:56

I agree about her HAIR EXTENSIONS,, its getting too much,, the fake tan is horrible,, makes her look PLASTIC,, :moonie:

Kim
03-08-2005, 18:57
lol

hayzie
03-08-2005, 19:52
She's a right old diva and is looking more like a washed up hooker by the episode... :lol: ouch! lol! its true though, sometimes it gets too much, like the fake tan for example for God's sake woman just leave the tan alone! she looks much better when she doesnt try so hard. and the hair extensions are getting worse aswell what are we going to do? lol why has she even got hair extensions, does anyone know? what is her hair like naturally without them?

Treacle
03-08-2005, 20:50

She looks like an old tart!

Chris_2k11
03-08-2005, 21:05
Don't blame her! It's the wardrobe department's fault!

Alisha
03-08-2005, 22:15
She looks like an old tart!
no she doesn't. Those knee high boots and skirts compliment her. Women in thier thirties to wear them. Kat does. Its not as if her long legs don't carry them off.

However her overdone tan and big hair doesn't help and complete the image if you get what I mean.

Treacle
03-08-2005, 22:32
no she doesn't. Those knee high boots and skirts compliment her. Women in thier thirties to wear them. Kat does. Its not as if her long legs don't carry them off.

However her overdone tan and big hair doesn't help and complete the image if you get what I mean.
If she wore pants though or a longer skirt then the hair and make-up and that black top wouldn't look so bad. The skirt didn't help her she just looked like a total tramp IMHO.

BlackKat
03-08-2005, 22:40
Kat's clothes and makeup don't do anything for her either. I hate the black floaty top she has with the silvery sleeves. She looks awful in it.

chance
03-08-2005, 23:27
chrissie dresses like those women in the westerns,her hair the clothes,she just needs a bonnet and shed be well away.some clothes kat wears do her no favours what so ever figure wise

Treacle
04-08-2005, 00:58
chrissie dresses like those women in the westerns,her hair the clothes,she just needs a bonnet and shed be well away.some clothes kat wears do her no favours what so ever figure wise
Kat has to squeeze into outragous items of clothing though because well that's just Kat isn't it?

Treacle
04-08-2005, 00:59
I love the way Chrissie dresses she has some really stylish suits etc...

Chris_2k11
04-08-2005, 01:37
Come on everyone! You all know Pat Butcher's the best dressed on the show! LOL! :rotfl: Oh those earrings, they're just the best! :rotfl:

Treacle
04-08-2005, 01:45
Come on everyone! You all know Pat Butcher's the best dressed on the show! LOL! :rotfl: Oh those earrings, they're just the best! :rotfl:
Lmao and her 18 manner tent knickers, they're like a big bed sheet, she skitters in them and then hangs them on the washing line and somebody pipes up "S##t the bed Pat?"

04-08-2005, 20:00
I enjoyed it... I thought Dot would have passed her driving test today!! Sharon and Chrissie fights are hot!! Sonia had a good plan up her sleeves lol taking Patricks money ha ha!!

Treacle
04-08-2005, 20:01
Good episode tonight as always :)

Chris_2k11
04-08-2005, 20:02
Ohh Shazza, he's under the same roof as you! :rolleyes: About 3 steps away from you! :lol: Anyway, quite a good episode tonight, but how bright red did Keith's face go when he was shouting at that bloke! :eek: lol :)

Treacle
04-08-2005, 20:05
Ohh Shazza, he's under the same roof as you! :rolleyes: About 3 steps away from you! :lol: Anyway, quite a good episode tonight, but how bright red did Keith's face go when he was shouting at that bloke! :eek: lol :)Keith definately rivalled Phil Mitchell tonight with that beetroot face!

Chris_2k11
04-08-2005, 20:07
Keith definately rivalled Phil Mitchell tonight with that beetroot face!I don't understand how the actor manages to do it though...

BlackKat
04-08-2005, 20:12
Sharon is becoming scarily obsessed with Den -- won't hear a bad word about him, desperate to find him, seems to spend every waking moment thinking about him...

I'm enjoying the Miller storyline -- although I feel that may change when we actually have to see Demi and Leo onscreen.

Treacle
04-08-2005, 20:13
Sharon is becoming scarily obsessed with Den -- won't hear a bad word about him, desperate to find him, seems to spend every waking moment thinking about him...

I'm enjoying the Miller storyline -- although I feel that may change when we actually have to see Demi and Leo onscreen.
I think that's on Monday.

BlackKat
04-08-2005, 20:16
I think that's on Monday.

Urg. I'm liking it from the parents point of view, but once I have to hear Leo monotone "I luv ya Dems," I'll just want it over as fast as possible.

Alisha
04-08-2005, 20:31
I don't think Sharon is obsessed with Den. She just wants him at the wedding and with it only three weeks away; she needs to track him down fast. After all they were close. However, after what he put her through, god knows why! It's not as if he will change now. She is in denial big time. I did enjoy the scenes between Chrissie and Sharon today. Chrissie is really feeling the heat!

The millers were my personal highlight though. They are a great bunch on actors and its nice to see them central to this storyline. They stole the show tonight.

Abi
04-08-2005, 20:32
Keith was really impressive tonight. He's a very good actor

Treacle
04-08-2005, 20:34
Anyways it was easily the best soap tonight :)

04-08-2005, 21:01
Ohh Shazza, he's under the same roof as you! :rolleyes: About 3 steps away from you! :lol: Anyway, quite a good episode tonight, but how bright red did Keith's face go when he was shouting at that bloke! :eek: lol :)
Yeah lol no need to go all the way to Spain my dear :rotfl: Keith's face idd go red as a rose didn't it :p
:angry: <------ Keith!!

Treacle
04-08-2005, 21:15
Got a Sarah Phelps episode coming up as well next week so we'll all be looking forward to that!

hayzie
04-08-2005, 21:47
tonights episode was great it think! when sharon wouldnt stop whinging about bloody den i was thinking, 'just slap her chrissie!' i just wanted somoeone to shut her up, shes really annoying me at the moment. anyways hopefully that will all be over soon :) keef did go bright red didnt he?! he is so stupid though, why did he blab all that infront on the paper man, lol.

Chris_2k11
04-08-2005, 21:48
Got a Sarah Phelps episode coming up as well next week so we'll all be looking forward to that!Oooh Goodie! :) :) :)

Treacle
04-08-2005, 21:49
tonights episode was great it think! when sharon wouldnt stop whinging about bloody den i was thinking, 'just slap her chrissie!' i just wanted somoeone to shut her up, shes really annoying me at the moment. anyways hopefully that will all be over soon :) keef did go bright red didnt he?! he is so stupid though, why did he blab all that infront on the paper man, lol.
Keith was angry and he wasn't thinking straight :)

BlackKat
04-08-2005, 21:51
Liked Chrissie being nice to Rosie -- shows she's not a complete heartless bitch, despite seemingly heading down that way.

Treacle
04-08-2005, 21:52
Liked Chrissie being nice to Rosie -- shows she's not a complete heartless bitch, despite seemingly heading down that way.
I don't quite know what they're doing with Chrissies character. She started out remorseful and I don't think she was that bad but now she's a complete out and out villain! Oh well I suppose it's more exciting :D

Abi
04-08-2005, 21:53
Chrissie is a strange charcter, but very very entertaining

Treacle
04-08-2005, 21:54
Chrissie is a strange charcter, but very very entertaining
Yes she's very entertaining :)

Chris_2k11
04-08-2005, 21:55
Chrissie is a very very good character on EastEnders.

BlackKat
I don't quite know what they're doing with Chrissies character. She started out remorseful and I don't think she was that bad but now she's a complete out and out villain! Oh well I suppose it's more exciting :D

I don't know either. Sometimes she's okay, and it seems she is sorry and just wants to get Sharon and Dennis to go away to get the heat off her back - that it's nothing against them personally. Then others she's completely heartless, getting in evil minions (Amanda), sitting making bitchy comments and faces behind everyone’s back and delivering soliloquies to the cellar floor. It's bizarre.

Abi
They're really going to miss her once shes gone. I hope she get a brill send off though, do her some justice

Treacle
04-08-2005, 22:02
They're really going to miss her once shes gone. I hope she get a brill send off though, do her some justice
Well they survived for 18 years before she arrived so I'm sure they'll manage OK without her although she has been a fantastic character.

Jade
04-08-2005, 22:05
As regards to Chrissie, I think survival instinct kicked in and she realised that if she's going to come out on top she has to up her game

littlemo
05-08-2005, 00:53

Me too, I really don't want her to get away with it though. I want her to have an ending which brings justice, soaps should be moral and I think it's wrong for EE to continue down the route of having murderers getting away it. That being said writers 'leave Dennis alone I love him', I may be a hyprocrite but I don't care lol.

I believe Sharon and Dennis should have the Vic, and the money Den had should be split between the married couple and Vicki, I don't think she should be allowed to have anything.

Treacle
05-08-2005, 02:51
Me too, I really don't want her to get away with it though. I want her to have an ending which brings justice, soaps should be moral and I think it's wrong for EE to continue down the route of having murderers getting away it. That being said writers 'leave Dennis alone I love him', I may be a hyprocrite but I don't care lol.

I believe Sharon and Dennis should have the Vic, and the money Den had should be split between the married couple and Vicki, I don't think she should be allowed to have anything.
I want the Mitchells back in the Vic where they belong!

parkerman
05-08-2005, 09:10
It's the Watts who belong in the Vic.

Keating's babe
05-08-2005, 09:23
I reckon that the Mitchells will be back in the QV before too long. :cheer:

Abi
05-08-2005, 09:35
It's so obvious that they will find a way. Peggy aint going to be the other side of hte bar for that long, i can see it now

Treacle
05-08-2005, 13:32
It's the Watts who belong in the Vic.
Yeah back in the eighties the Rickmans don't belong in the Vic though :)

Alisha
05-08-2005, 14:56
I certainly don't want them Mitchells back in the Vic. They are past thier sell by date, especially pantomine character Peggy sho should never come back. Bommer!

I would like to see Sharon run the Vic and Dennis keep the bookies.

Treacle
05-08-2005, 15:08
I certainly don't want them Mitchells back in the Vic. They are past thier sell by date, especially pantomine character Peggy sho should never come back. Bommer!

I would like to see Sharon run the Vic and Dennis keep the bookies.
Peggy is not panto she is just a little OTT!

The Vic needs plenty of drama Alisha and Sharon on her own couldn't come up with the goods. It's a family pub Sharon only worked when she owned half of it with the Mitchells and when she ran it with Grant. The Watts were the original and the best but now it's a Mitchell pub and always should be! It wouldn't work as a Rickman pub because that's something new and not what the viewing public are used to. It's Watts/Mitchell etc and occasionally we've had other owners or part owners etc but it's mainly a Watts or Mitchell pub and as there's going to be no Watts left apart from Chrissie who is leaving then that automatically leaves the pub to be a Mitchell pub again.

BlackKat
05-08-2005, 15:22
I kinda like the idea of the Mitchell's owning it, but having a manager like Alfie was -- although not a character like Alfie please. Not just as we're getting rid of the original. But, yeah, a new character as manager.

Alisha
05-08-2005, 15:55
[QUOTE=Walford Queen]Peggy is not panto she is just a little OTT!

It wouldn't work as a Rickman pub because that's something new and not what the viewing public are used to. QUOTE]

Not neccassarily. Sometimes new is good. Out with old in with the new and they are taking a step backwards with them behind the bar.

Maybe Sharon and Dennis could run it. They are a new fresh couple and thats what the bar needs. Alfie he was new - a character who held no connection the square but he worked. Also when Sharon ran it in 2001 on her own, it worked.

Even if its not Sharon and Dennis running it then fair enough -but I don’t want the Mitchell’s behind the bar, particularly loud mouth Peggy who is good for nothing but shout and give people ear aches.

The Mitchell’s as far as I’m concerned are old and have had their day. Peggy is panto all over imho. I'm not looking forward to her returning at all. It no surprise that she in carry on films. :lol:

Treacle
05-08-2005, 16:00
[QUOTE=Walford Queen]Peggy is not panto she is just a little OTT!

It wouldn't work as a Rickman pub because that's something new and not what the viewing public are used to. QUOTE]

Not neccassarily. Sometimes new is good. Out with old in with the new and they are taking a step backwards with them behind the bar.

Maybe Sharon and Dennis could run it. They are a new fresh couple and thats what the bar needs. Alfie he was new - a character who held no connection the square but he worked. Also when Sharon ran it in 2001 on her own, it worked.

Even if its not Sharon and Dennis running it then fair enough -but I don’t want the Mitchell’s behind the bar, particularly loud mouth Peggy who is good for nothing but shout and give people ear aches.

The Mitchell’s as far as I’m concerned are old and have had their day. Peggy is panto all over imho. I'm not looking forward to her returning at all. It no surprise that she in carry on films. :lol:
IMHO Sharon and Dennis wouldn't work running the pub and I can see them trying to recreate Den and Angie even more if that pair end up running the pub. The Mitchells need to own the pub they are the modern day Vic owners it's their pub!

Alisha
05-08-2005, 16:23
[QUOTE=Alisha]
IMHO Sharon and Dennis wouldn't work and I can see them trying to recreate Den and Angie even more if that pair end up running the pub. The Mitchells need to own the pub they are the modern day Vic owners it's their pub!
Sharon and Dennis will never be a re-creation Den and Angie. It just wouldn’t wash given the individual personas of the characters. The only thing that all four characters have in common is that they are out spoken. Other than that, they are different. Sharon and Dennis have potential on their own and being quite fiery and hot tempered is in their nature. This is driven from the type of characters that they are. This has nothing do with their former ancestors. It all depends on how the script writers go about portrayed them aswell. Slapping and rows are in their characters -not Dennis having his affairs and letting Sharon drink herself to an early grave.

The Mitchell’s are so and so. I'm not too fussed about Grant and Phil. It’s just Peggy. If they want to run the Vic then shall be it but to me it’s one big step backwards and not a good idea. However I will wait for it to be screened before I reserve any more judgement.

Treacle
05-08-2005, 17:20
[QUOTE=Walford Queen]
Sharon and Dennis will never be a re-creation Den and Angie. It just wouldn’t wash given the individual personas of the characters. The only thing that all four characters have in common is that they are out spoken. Other than that, they are different. Sharon and Dennis have potential on their own and being quite fiery and hot tempered is in their nature. This is driven from the type of characters that they are. This has nothing do with their former ancestors. It all depends on how the script writers go about portrayed them aswell. Slapping and rows are in their characters -not Dennis having his affairs and letting Sharon drink herself to an early grave.

The Mitchell’s are so and so. I'm not too fussed about Grant and Phil. It’s just Peggy. If they want to run the Vic then shall be it but to me it’s one big step backwards and not a good idea. However I will wait for it to be screened before I reserve any more judgement.
The Mitchells are popular characters in the show and to be honest if they don't have the pub then they can't really work although they may do but I can't see what they're going to do without the Vic and they're so popular that they need to stay in the programme!

parkerman
05-08-2005, 18:14
How about bringing back Frank and let Frank and Pat run the Queen Vic again???

shannisrules
05-08-2005, 20:36
that was a good episode i liked when it showed leo and demi at the end also i thought rosie (dont know the actresess name) played fantastic scened tonighnt especially when she was crying

BlackKat
05-08-2005, 20:47
Yay no Sharon for a week! :cheer: Sorry, but she's really beginning to annoy me.

Fantastic acting from the Millers tonight.

Treacle
05-08-2005, 20:53
Good acting from the Millers tonight :) Rosie was excellent when she was on the phone to Demi I really felt what she was going through.

That arguement between Trisha and Rosie was so funny though! :lol:

Lovin' Chrissie she really is a bitch now when she was looking in the mirror and putting her fake cry on I was laughing my head off.
When she grabbed hold of Sharon's arm at the end I thought she was going to drag her upstairs and whack her over the head with an heavy object!

Really good and consistent writing tonight and still no Mofie to mess everything up!

Oh yeah and nice to see Demi and Leo :D

Half an hour well spent after an hour wasted prior to this watching ITV1.

hayzie
05-08-2005, 21:06
tonight was another great episode, the millers were good tonight,especially rosie! all acting was brilliant and was it just me who nearly p***** meself laughing at chrissies face when she was 'crying'. when she was looking in the mirror i seriously thought she was really crying and i thought, 'awww why is she crying bless', then her face just changed and i couldnt stop bloody laughing! oh my god she is such a wonderful actress and soooo funny! :D

but i got a bit confused at the end when chrissie grabbed sharons arm, i was thinking 'what was so bad about that' cause its not as if she really hurt her or anything but sharon was like shocked at her, maybe she did really hurt her who knows :unsure: lol!

Treacle
05-08-2005, 21:31
tonight was another great episode, the millers were good tonight,especially rosie! all acting was brilliant and was it just me who nearly p***** meself laughing at chrissies face when she was 'crying'. when she was looking in the mirror i seriously thought she was really crying and i thought, 'awww why is she crying bless', then her face just changed and i couldnt stop bloody laughing! oh my god she is such a wonderful actress and soooo funny! :D

but i got a bit confused at the end when chrissie grabbed sharons arm, i was thinking 'what was so bad about that' cause its not as if she really hurt her or anything but sharon was like shocked at her, maybe she did really hurt her who knows :unsure: lol!She had a tight grip on Sharon's arm :)

I too was peeing myself at Chrissie she really is a legend :D

littlemo
05-08-2005, 21:41
She had a tight grip on Sharon's arm :)

I too was peeing myself at Chrissie she really is a legend :D

Yes Chrissie was funny in that clip. And the way she grabbed Sharon's arm it seemed like she really wanted to kill Sharon. It's good stuff!

Alisha
05-08-2005, 21:44
I was laughing at that for ages. The mirror scenes was classic. Well done :rotfl:

Great performances from the millers, in particualr Rosie.

I love Sharon to bits but she has been annoying me over the past week with her determination to find Den. I hope she comes back with her brain intact.

Maybe the death of Den will be the one thing to toughen her up and take some direction in her life.

Kim
05-08-2005, 21:52
that was a good episode i liked when it showed leo and demi at the end also i thought rosie (dont know the actresess name) played fantastic scened tonighnt especially when she was crying
Gerry Cowper plays Rosie.

hayzie
05-08-2005, 22:18
yeah i thought maybe she was hurting her, cause chrissie did look a bit violent then! sharon maybe thought, oh no she is capable of killing me! lol not really! lol it was funny when she was like literally begging her not to go.

Treacle
06-08-2005, 03:18
The highlight has to be Chrissie putting on a fake cry in the mirror though at first I thought it was genuine!!!

***Virgo***
06-08-2005, 18:41
I thought Chrissie was hilarious in last nights episode! I thought she was very good and im very sad she's going

Treacle
06-08-2005, 20:43
I thought Chrissie was hilarious in last nights episode! I thought she was very good and im very sad she's goingMe too :mad:

shannisrules
06-08-2005, 21:24
when is she leaving?

hayzie
06-08-2005, 21:38
i thought she was genuinly crying aswell, i felt sorry for her at first then realised she wasnt lol! i am going to be very very very sad she is going i just hope she comes back...and soon!

hayzie
06-08-2005, 21:41
erm i've just noticed it says money by my number of posts what does that mean?! im scared

JustJodi
06-08-2005, 21:51
erm i've just noticed it says money by my number of posts what does that mean?! im scared

means u got some moola :cheer:

hayzie
06-08-2005, 21:58
but i dont understand :crying: what money have i got and where is it? lol!

hayzie
06-08-2005, 22:02
oh dont worry lol i've just saw the petz thingy, but im still a bit confused though...

hannah-mj
06-08-2005, 23:02
lots of people are confused by this lol!

07-08-2005, 00:09
Just take a look in the General Discuusion Forum :D Now back to topic guys... Thanks.

Treacle
07-08-2005, 03:45
when is she leaving?
Chrissie will be leaving in November :)

JustJodi
07-08-2005, 08:04
So she will be leaving before Kat and Alfie ... wonder if she will be running off to Spain or off to jail in hand cuffs,, should be an interesting exit for her ..

Kim
07-08-2005, 10:38
This is the General discussion forum, people may not want to know who is leaving and when.

JustJodi
07-08-2005, 10:48
This is the General discussion forum, people may not want to know who is leaving and when.

Just picking up from some one elses answers,, on this thread.

shannisrules
07-08-2005, 13:01
oh sorry i forgot

parkerman
07-08-2005, 16:15
Just seen the Omnibus Edition. A great week for Eastenders when you see it altogether like that; the drama of Chrissie & Sharon; the heartache and tragedy of the Millers tigether with the humour of Garry & Minty and Dot's driving test all worked together so well. Then throw in Ian and Jane and the "baby" and it was a classic week.

And you know what, no Moons or Slaters in sight (apart from a couple of brief appearances from Charlie)....perhaps the producer and scriptwriters could learn from that coincidence!

JustJodi
07-08-2005, 17:03
Just seen the Omnibus Edition. A great week for Eastenders when you see it altogether like that; the drama of Chrissie & Sharon; the heartache and tragedy of the Millers tigether with the humour of Garry & Minty and Dot's driving test all worked together so well. Then throw in Ian and Jane and the "baby" and it was a classic week.

And you know what, no Moons or Slaters in sight (apart from a couple of brief appearances from Charlie)....perhaps the producer and scriptwriters could learn from that coincidence!

actually last week was a good week,, and u know i think if the producers and script writers would join this forum and just lurk about and read how all us EE fans feel about the show,, they could turn it around and make it the best show on BBC..cos we all have such brilliant ideas and stories,, :p

hayzie
07-08-2005, 17:11
yeah i think they should look on here to see what the fans think are good storylines, then they might do some good storylines that we all love!

hannah-mj
07-08-2005, 17:14
yeah i think they should look on here to see what the fans think are good storylines, then they might do some good storylines that we all love!yeah i agree!
i think (what i saw of..) this week was really good , eastenders is getting a lot better i reckon :)

hayzie
07-08-2005, 17:15
it is getting a lot better and im not just saying that cause i love it, it really is getting better. but even if ee was the biggest load of crap on tv i would still watch it religiously, but it is getting better like the good old days!

07-08-2005, 17:33
Yeah I agree there hayzie!!

JustJodi
07-08-2005, 17:36
yeah i think they should look on here to see what the fans think are good storylines, then they might do some good storylines that we all love!

that is what i have been saying since i got hooked on this forum ..if these stubborn writers would just sit down and read all the past posts on our discussions on each current episode boy would they learn something from us !!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't U all agree ????:searchme:

hayzie
07-08-2005, 19:47
Yeah I agree there hayzie!!thanks!!! glad someone does! lol :D

hayzie
07-08-2005, 19:49
that is what i have been saying since i got hooked on this forum ..if these stubborn writers would just sit down and read all the past posts on our discussions on each current episode boy would they learn something from us !!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't U all agree ????:searchme: yes i agree! if they did they would really know then what we want to see and there wouldnt be so many people moaning about stupid storylines! hmm how could we get them to look at these boards? :hmm:

JustJodi
07-08-2005, 20:28
yes i agree! if they did they would really know then what we want to see and there wouldnt be so many people moaning about stupid storylines! hmm how could we get them to look at these boards? :hmm:

I think some one said they had already forwarded the link to the forum to BBC or to the EE PR office or sumthin,, guess if we all band together and e mail the link to the BBC office.. they will be forced to open up the link and look at it whatcha think ?????????:hmm: :hmm:

BlackKat
07-08-2005, 20:50
They probably have to be careful what they pick up from fansites -- if they got an idea for a storyline from one of them, then whoever thought it up might be able to sue for plagiarism -- a lot of authors and tv producers avoid message boards and fanfiction completely just in case there's the coincidence of storylines being the same.

JustJodi
07-08-2005, 22:02
They probably have to be careful what they pick up from fansites -- if they got an idea for a storyline from one of them, then whoever thought it up might be able to sue for plagiarism -- a lot of authors and tv producers avoid message boards and fanfiction completely just in case there's the coincidence of storylines being the same.

Ok granted that is true about plagiarism, however there is also a stipulation that can not be ignored is a copyright to the story.If it gets "used" by some TV producer or whoever.. they can't sue them unless the story,poem,song,speech whatever had a copyright attached to it, It has to be bought or donated by the owner of the copyrighted item, Dunno if this applies in the UK but it applies in the States...

BlackKat
07-08-2005, 22:28
Ok granted that is true about plagiarism, however there is also a stipulation that can not be ignored is a copyright to the story.If it gets "used" by some TV producer or whoever.. they can't sue them unless the story,poem,song,speech whatever had a copyright attached to it, It has to be bought or donated by the owner of the copyrighted item, Dunno if this applies in the UK but it applies in the States...

Nope, I'm pretty sure you don't have to buy it -- all that registering it does makes it easier to prove that it was yours originally, but you have copyright over everything you say/type/write. A lot of TV producers have said they won't read fans ideas or scripts because they'd be at risk.

JustJodi
07-08-2005, 22:33
Nope, I'm pretty sure you don't have to buy it -- all that registering it does makes it easier to prove that it was yours originally, but you have copyright over everything you say/type/write. A lot of TV producers have said they won't read fans ideas or scripts because they'd be at risk.

Phfft nothing in life is free:p .. any way u know what i mean :)

angelblue
08-08-2005, 20:40
I felt so sorry for demi and leo you could just see leo wants to do the right thing its so sweet awwww

I thought it was very good acting from the miller family :)

it is obvious dennis is missing sharon :cheer: :cheer:

I thought it was an alright eppy :clap:

Treacle
08-08-2005, 20:46
Nice to see Amanda again tonight :)

Not a bad episode but it could have been better I still don't like Leo though it was a bit stupid to be honest but there was lots of good stuff in the episode to balance it all out. The acting from 'Gerry Cowper' who plays Rosie Miller has been amazing recently and she deserves to win an award!

angelblue
08-08-2005, 20:51
Yeah your right WQ i think this storyline has shown what a great actress she is she has been great in this storyline :clap:

BlackKat
08-08-2005, 20:57
Still don't like Leo. Still love Amanda. Got worried when she started apologising, but that lasted all of two seconds before she bitched again so all was good.

Great acting from the Millers -- also impressed with Joe Swash, who I must admit I've never really rated, or his character, but I think Mickey has really shone, as have all the family.

I don't think Minty and Emma are going to last much longer -- they wouldn't have made it obvious she was lying about why she had to go if she was alright.

chance
08-08-2005, 21:02
didnt bother to watch again! omg this will be my second week ee free!

Chris_2k11
08-08-2005, 21:03
didnt bother to watch again! omg this will be my second week ee free! :eek: lol!

shannisrules
08-08-2005, 21:34
2 weeks without eastenders how could you manage

Torrie
08-08-2005, 22:21
Reckon I'm gonna need shares in Kleenex by the end of the week, lol! How fab are the Millers at the minute?! Gerry Cowper is particularly brilliant as Rosie, but when Mickey was in the cafe worrying about never seeing his baby sister again, I was filling up!

JustJodi
08-08-2005, 22:35
Reckon I'm gonna need shares in Kleenex by the end of the week, lol! How fab are the Millers at the minute?! Gerry Cowper is particularly brilliant as Rosie, but when Mickey was in the cafe worrying about never seeing his baby sister again, I was filling up!

Gerry has been an actress for a long time, she did a few episodes of ONLY FOOLS AND HORSES.. she played Triggers niece..she really shined tonight,, so did Mickey,, he was terrific,, Pauline was actually NICE,,
This is gonna be one rough week !!!!!

Charmed
08-08-2005, 22:57
I know,The drugs storyline has begun and before I know it,I'll be in floods of tears!

JustJodi
08-08-2005, 23:00
Leo obviously has done this before,, right now he appears to be THINKING about it,, and wants to provide for Demi and the baby,, but as we all know dealing drugs is not a way to earn a living sad.. it is all gonna end up in tears,, I was crying alongside with Rosie cos as a mom I can feel her pain,, she was good at that :crying:

Torrie
08-08-2005, 23:20
The Millers are just so believable as a family - all the little hugs and kisses and being there for each other. Even when they were getting stressed and yelling at each other, it was natural under the circumstances and you could really see that it all came from worry over Demi and Aleesha.

JustJodi
08-08-2005, 23:30
The Millers are just so believable as a family - all the little hugs and kisses and being there for each other. Even when they were getting stressed and yelling at each other, it was natural under the circumstances and you could really see that it all came from worry over Demi and Aleesha.

I actually have been paying closer attention to the Miller family since this Demi and Leo fiasco started ( when they were gonna split em up ) Rosie and Mickey and Darren were the only ones that impressed me ..Keith is still not winning any brownie points from me,, :p

hannah-mj
09-08-2005, 00:33
tonight was brilliant , i was nearly crying! leo is soo sweet you can tell he wants to do the right thing. when his 'mate' was giving him the drugs i was shouting at the telly ''dont take 'em , dont take 'em!'' lol i got dead carried away in it hehe!

lilnick
09-08-2005, 06:10
Gerry has been an actress for a long time, she did a few episodes of ONLY FOOLS AND HORSES.. she played Triggers niece..she really shined tonight,, so did Mickey,, he was terrific,, Pauline was actually NICE,,
This is gonna be one rough week !!!!!

If you saw old EE on UK Gold yesterday you would have seen her in it. She also played one of Janines punter's ( Matt) mum before she secured the role of Rosie!!

09-08-2005, 08:49
I didn't really like yesterday's episode much but the millers were good at acting exception of Keith. I agree with justjodi no brownie points for him.. I can see the drug storyline is starting...oh...oh..

Treacle
09-08-2005, 08:53
I thought we could have been spared the Gus/Mickey thing in the caf :D They're hardly two of my favourite characters I've tried giving Mickey a chance but I'm bored of him now and Gus :eek:

BlackKat
09-08-2005, 09:58
Is Gus even still a main character? It seems like Tracy's in more episodes than he is.

I think Keith's an okay actor -- it's just the character isn't falling apart and crying like the rest of them are, so we haven't been able to see him do scenes like that.

Treacle
09-08-2005, 10:02
Is Gus even still a main character? It seems like Tracy's in more episodes than he is.

I think Keith's an okay actor -- it's just the character isn't falling apart and crying like the rest of them are, so we haven't been able to see him do scenes like that.I don't rate the character of Keith. I'm sure David is a good actor but he's not showing his full potential either :)

chance
09-08-2005, 10:02
i dont know how you manage to sit through the boring millers.all to there own i suppose! :)

Treacle
09-08-2005, 10:03
I would say Gus is still a main character they've used him a little bit more but he's still boring *yawn* I can remember when he was always in it and him and Juley were trying to get him into the records book!!!

Treacle
09-08-2005, 10:03
i dont know how you manage to sit through the boring millers.all to there own i suppose! :)They've been good recently there's been some amazing acting if not the best acting in about two years in any soap from the actress who plays Rosie :)

BlackKat
09-08-2005, 10:05
I don't want Gus to be around more, I'm just wondering why they don't just cut their losses and axe him. I mean, they've axed better characters before because they have nowhere else to go, why not him?

Treacle
09-08-2005, 10:24
I don't want Gus to be around more, I'm just wondering why they don't just cut their losses and axe him. I mean, they've axed better characters before because they have nowhere else to go, why not him?I think Louise Berridge got him signed up on another contract (1 year I think) so when that's finally up I think he'll be booted but I thought it would have been up by now!

angelblue
09-08-2005, 10:30
I just saw the clip for tonights espisode it looks really good :cheer:

Treacle
09-08-2005, 10:35
I just saw the clip for tonights espisode it looks really good :cheer:I've just watched that too I didn't like it but I'm sure it'll be another good episode. I want to see Demi take Aleesha to Pauline :)

angelblue
09-08-2005, 10:41
Yeah i want to see that to i want to see how they cope without her :)

Treacle
09-08-2005, 10:44
Yeah i want to see that to i want to see how they cope without her :)I want to see if they come face to face and I want to see what Pauline says to her as well!

JustJodi
09-08-2005, 10:47
I want to see if they come face to face and I want to see what Pauline says to her as well!

looks like one hell of an episode.. i am sure after viewing the clip..there is alot more to it.. I am with u on this WQ..can't wait to see what Pauline has to say to her .......

Treacle
09-08-2005, 10:48
The only thing I'm dreading now is Mofie taking centre stage again!

angelblue
09-08-2005, 10:51
I think that has taken an back seat for now but i did see them mentioned in the up and coming espisode from the spoilers i read

But hopefully with the wedding and among other things molfie wont be centre stage again :)

Treacle
09-08-2005, 11:16
Alfie is coming back soon though it's only taken a backseat because the character is on holiday! I bet it will become centre stage again atleast for a little while we've got this whole "decision" thing coming up :mad:

angelblue
09-08-2005, 11:20
Oh please what is with this decision making think i bet it going to be like the zoe/dennis/sharon were he came back picked zoe and went back to sharon he will pick the safe option and go back to his true love and then they will leave it the same thing all the time :wall:

Treacle
09-08-2005, 11:27
I can't wait for the rivetting Mofie storyline to be imposed upon us again *rolls eyes*

JustJodi
09-08-2005, 11:31
I can't wait for the rivetting Mofie storyline to be imposed upon us again *rolls eyes*

ohhh goody goody another painful story line with those 3 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :wall: :wall:

angelblue
09-08-2005, 11:33
Be brave people it will be over soon :angel:

Jojo
09-08-2005, 11:35
Not soon enough for me!!!

JustJodi
09-08-2005, 11:40
Not soon enough for me!!!

nor me either... its been stretched out too lonnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg:sick:

BlackKat
09-08-2005, 20:08
So the point of this Minty/Emma stuff was...what exactly?

Am getting bored of Ian and Jane -- especially as she keeps making comments about sacrifices etc. Having a kid you don't want to is a pretty big sacrifice. He's explain why he doesn't want another one, I found it pretty reasonable, so if she wants kids that much she should find someone who wants them as well, not just go into a strop and expect him to back down. :angry:

Leo once again manages to suck the life out of every scene he's in. I can't feel any sympathy for him and Demi at all - every scene they're in I just think of them as stupid kids - they've been living in a squat for a week yet they still think they're going to be able to get a nice flat??? Whatever. Plus all this "Now I have a reason to wake up in the mornings," was just vomit-inducing.

I like how the Den storyline is ticking over nicely though.

Charmed
09-08-2005, 20:12
I think Leo was being sweet when he said that,I was nearly in Tears watching them struggle with things tonight.In fact the kinda remind me of two friends of mine....

feelingyellow
09-08-2005, 20:14
liked leo and demi tonight, and was glad aleesha was finally going home, she looks so ill.
i don't get why minty and emma split up, if she didn't fancy him - why did she sleep with him? it's not like he's got money or something.
the beales and aikido is really starting to get on my nerves.

angelblue
09-08-2005, 20:14
I think he trying to do the right by them but he doesnt know how to i thought it was sweet :)

Blondie
09-08-2005, 20:16
So the point of this Minty/Emma stuff was...what exactly?

Leo once again manages to suck the life out of every scene he's in. I can't feel any sympathy for him and Demi at all - every scene they're in I just think of them as stupid kids - they've been living in a squat for a week yet they still think they're going to be able to get a nice flat???

I like how the Den storyline is ticking over nicely though.

The Minty/Emma stuff was pointless, that couldn't have been any less thought out. The stupid kids thing though, I think that's the point of the Leo/Demi storyline, they're really naive saying they think they're going to get a nice flat and 'be a proper family'. I suppose they're trying to make us feel sorry for them for being so blind, and this will therefore make the death of Leo, a relatively un-estalished character, more touching for viewers. The Den storyline is on a back-burner now against the Millers, but it's back in full swing next week though, and I for one can't wait!

Was it just me, or did the scences tonight seem really short and moving at a quick pace? I almost couldn't keep up!

Katie :)

JustJodi
09-08-2005, 20:19
I see Demi and Leo as stupid little kids trying to play house..I am glad the baby is in Paulines hands at least the baby gets a chance ..
Leo did not win any acting points this evening..it was all about POOR ME..LOOSER ME ( gee ya think) Dems should have left him..but he was laying the guilt on pretty thick......

I knew Dennis was gonna play detective big time.. Chrissie wasn't calm enuff for Dennis.. she got all huffy and defensive.. that will only make Dennis lean on her more...Hes not stupid he knows shes HIDING SOMETHING.. :ninja:

Hmmmmmmm girls did u notice something ?????? Turns out Garry and Minty are bigger gossips than Dot :rotfl: Seems like they know more about the comings and goings of Walford than Dot does for once LOL

Hmm wonder if we will ever know why Emma dumped poor Minty ????:hmm:

I am also getting tired of the Ian and Jane farce..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
All in all this evenings episode was OK..

BlackKat
09-08-2005, 20:19
The Minty/Emma stuff was pointless, that couldn't have been any less thought out. The stupid kids thing though, I think that's the point of the Leo/Demi storyline, they're really naive saying they think they're going to get a nice flat and 'be a proper family'. I suppose they're trying to make us feel sorry for them for being so blind, and this will therefore make the death of Leo, a relatively un-estalished character, more touching for viewers. The Den storyline is on a back-burner now against the Millers, but it's back in full swing next week though, and I for one can't wait!

Was it just me, or did the scences tonight seem really short and moving at a quick pace? I almost couldn't keep up!

I think it's having the opposite effect on me -- I cannot feel sympathetic towards people who have no one to blame but themselves -- I guess it's one of my faults. I suppose with Leo, you can sort of say he doesn't have a decent home to go to, but Demi has but she won't. So all I can think is "It's your own stupid fault." She should have gone home with Pauline.

JustJodi
09-08-2005, 20:31
I think it's having the opposite effect on me -- I cannot feel sympathetic towards people who have no one to blame but themselves -- I guess it's one of my faults. I suppose with Leo, you can sort of say he doesn't have a decent home to go to, but Demi has but she won't. So all I can think is "It's your own stupid fault." She should have gone home with Pauline.

Same here i felt very little sympathy for those STUPID kids.. Leo just went around with a whipped puppy look,,,and as BK says ITS YOUR OWN STUPID FAULT !!!:angry:

Blondie
09-08-2005, 20:33

I agree entirely, it's having the complete opposite effect, but I think that was what they were aiming for - the sympathy vote.

Garry and Minty, it would appear they know a hell of a lot about the goings on in the square! Very random to have them informing Dennis, it should have been Dot.

BlackKat
09-08-2005, 20:40
I liked that it was Garry and Minty to let that slip -- it very naturally came into the conversation. I can't think of a reason Dot would have to mention that, so if she'd told Dennis it could have come across as forced for the sake of the storyline.

Blondie
09-08-2005, 20:41
Oh I agree it fell into conversation nicely, but I mean in gossip terms, Dot should have had the joy of spreading that one :rolleyes:

JustJodi
09-08-2005, 20:45
Oh I agree it fell into conversation nicely, but I mean in gossip terms, Dot should have had the joy of spreading that one :rolleyes:

Me thinks we haven't heard the end of this from our lovely Dot.. she will not be out done.. :p

Layne
09-08-2005, 22:29
I loved the whole thing between dennis, garry and dennis!! I thought it was great!
A women Posessed!! :rotfl:

and dennis is looking as gorge as ever!

parkerman
09-08-2005, 22:43
Is that really the end of the Emma/Minty storyline? Surely there must be something else? Otherwise it's as pointless as Shirley and her cat.
The problem Ian and Jane have is that there is no compromise. I mean, you either have a baby or you don't. As the old saying goes, you can't be a little bit pregnant. So one of them has to give in if they want to stay together.
Demi and Leo. Hmmm. It's a good storyline. But Leo, oh dear, oh dear. Even if you wanted to feel sympathy with him you couldn't. The Miller family as a whole though I think are doing really well. I've liked David Spinx since he first came in as Keith and as for Gerry Cowper, she's amazing.
Dennis and Chrissie looks explosive. Can't wait for that to develop.
All looking good...at least it is if you can forget that Alfie will be back fairly soon. Incidentally, now that Alfie's not there to distract her, why doesn't Kat put a bit of pressure of her own on Chrissie and Sam?

hannah-mj
09-08-2005, 23:39
tonight was good -gonna miss leo :(

Treacle
10-08-2005, 05:49
Good episode last night :cheer:

Loved the Ian and Pauline shouting across "Bridge Street" scene :D

Lovin' Minty & Garry and the tissues :D

Lovin' Pauline :D

Yet more fab acting from Gerry Cowper who plays Rosie and Chrissie was on top form as per usual and Tracy-Ann was brilliant!

The Den storyline seemed to come to a standstill and it was like groundhog day but it's really picking up pace now :D All in all a fantastic episode and one I rate 8/10 :)

Keating's babe
10-08-2005, 09:24
Poor Minty.... he never has much luck, does he! It all seemed a bit sudden though that she dumped him just like that. :thumbsdow

10-08-2005, 09:29
*shakes head* Minty, Minty, Minty... why?!
Poor Minty!! Awww lol, Emma's acting isn't THAT good is it when she just walked of starigth after she said I just relaised I don't fancy you.. god..

I liked it when Ian fell and he complained after and lucy said something about defence and harmony or something and he said "Who told you that?" and Lucy went "You.." lmao!!

It was great that Dems & Leo truned to Pauline :D I was happy to see that :D

Great episode, I enjoyed :)

angelblue
10-08-2005, 10:36
Yeah it was sweet them turning to pauline :)

xCharliex
10-08-2005, 12:10
Im actually liking the current storyline with Demi & Leo it brought a tear to my eye which is quite unlike me

CrazyLea
10-08-2005, 17:28
ive missed ee all week so i'll have to wait til sunday to watch it now

hayzie
10-08-2005, 19:36
:eek: how could you miss ee all week?! lol i need to watch the omnibus aswell i missed something but i cant remember what exactly... :hmm:

Layne
10-08-2005, 21:17
:eek: how could you miss ee all week?! lol i need to watch the omnibus aswell i missed something but i cant remember what exactly... :hmm:

i always do that!!!

hannah-mj
10-08-2005, 21:31
Im actually liking the current storyline with Demi & Leo it brought a tear to my eye which is quite unlike mesame here!

Charmed
10-08-2005, 23:40
Yeah.It was really sad,when I went on the phone to my friend after watching it he was like,'Are you ok?Whats wrong?'

It was funny last nght though when Minty was sobbing his heart out over the film,and Garry was passing him the tissues.

i_luv_dennis
11-08-2005, 11:14
lol it was

JustJodi
11-08-2005, 11:32
lol it was

too bad Emma and Mintys "romance" was so SHORT..I was enjoying it cos Garry always thought he was a hottie and could pull..:rotfl: Loved seeing the frustration on his mug...:lol:

11-08-2005, 20:00
Noooooooooooooo :crying: Leo I like you.. loads :crying: