PDA

View Full Version : jessie agrees to let ex see daughter

chance
31-07-2005, 12:45
Jessie Wallace has finally agreed to let her ex-fiance see his daughter.

The EastEnders actress came to the decision after attending a mediation session with Dave Morgan, who she split from in April. Morgan will now be able to see eight-month old Tallulah at least one day per week.

"They finally agreed to go to mediation earlier this month," a friend told the Sunday Mirror. "It has been a long time coming but Jessie finally decided that she and Dave had to come to an agreement for everyone's sake.

"They may have their personal issues with each other that they can't resolve, but they realised they had to put those to one side for the sake of Tallulah. Both Dave and Jessie adore Tallulah and they're determined to give her the best future they possibly can - despite their break-up."

.:SpIcYsPy:.
31-07-2005, 12:59
That's good :)

Jade
31-07-2005, 14:26
Its good they are thinking about the child first before their own personal issues.

Debs
31-07-2005, 14:41
good. at least they wont have to battle it out now!

Jade
31-07-2005, 14:43
I only help that he doesnt use his daughter in the same way he used his realtionship with Jessie.

Debs
31-07-2005, 14:49
i hope not too. im sure he wouldnt stoop that low.

Jade
31-07-2005, 14:49
You would hope so..

Debs
31-07-2005, 14:51
but then i never thought he would stoop so low as to sell stories about his relationship with her!

Jade
31-07-2005, 14:53
but then i never thought he would stoop so low as to sell stories about his relationship with her!

Very true we will have to wait and see I guess

Treacle
31-07-2005, 14:54
I wouldn't have agreed, I'm sorry but I wouldn't. He caused her damage in the public eye, she's the actress not him. He's just some guy who thinks he can make it into the public eye now through going on 'Reality TV' shows such as 'The Farm' etc. She however is an actress and deserves her place in the public eye and he tried to potentially bring damage down on that.

Jessie Wallace
31-07-2005, 23:59
That's good, but i hope it doesn't end up as a war between them both. Jessie has been through enough. So i hope that he doesn't play any more emotional games with her.