PDA

View Full Version : just good friends

chance
31-07-2005, 09:54
In a late-night Diary Room chat with Big Brother, Anthony chatted about his relationship with Craig. He slammed Derek's comment that Craig loved him, labelling it as pathetic.

Anthony revealed that he thought Craig was a top bloke, but admitted he was concerned about questions he would face from the public regarding their alliance.

"Craig's a lovely lad," Anthony told Big Brother. "Craig thinks the world of us, he thinks I'm a really nice lad. I think he's a top bloke, basically, we're two lads that get on."

Thinking more about his relationship with his fellow Housemate, he continued, "Initially, I didn't think he was the type of lad I'd get on with, but we actually have quite a lot in common."

Anthony wasn't best pleased with Derek though, he moaned, "I'm not digging Derek's comments about us (Anthony and Craig) being a gay couple like! He might not be able to get his head around the fact that two lads can be mates. Maybe it's little digs and he knows other people are going to hear the comments."

He then went on to reveal his worries about the public's perception of his friendship. "A lot of people are watching and when I get out of here I don't want to be asked that question (if he and Craig are a couple), 'cos it's a load of b*******!"

Thinking about Derek again, he snapped, "He even said flippin' Craig loved us which is pathetic!"

Mmm, pathetic. Where on earth would Derek have got that idea?