PDA

View Full Version : all about me

chance
31-07-2005, 09:51
Craig has been in a reflective mood tonight, analysing himself with a little help from Anthony.

Firstly though, he turned his critical gaze on the 70s dancer. "You've put on weight," he said. "Your a*** is fatter than mine. Look at my a***."

Anthony denied his backside had grown to such proportions. And declined to comment on Craig's.

Craig then suddenly realised he was now the youngest in the House. "I'm the youngest. I'm the youngest," he said, before going falsetto, "Craig's the youngest."

"I don't think I act 20, do I? Everyone forgets I'm 20 in here," he told Anthony.

'Indeed, Derek had said earlier that he thought Craig was emotionally young for his age. Craig, however, saw it slightly differently. He was certain that the Housemates saw him as mature beyond his years.

Anthony's only comment was the occasional "Aye", until Craig pressed him into talking.

"Would you say I was feminine?" he asked.

"A tiny bit," said Anthony. "I think you're like a bloke as well though."

"I'd say I was more effeminate than camp," said Craig. "Camp is more dramatic. Kemal was camp. I speak feminine. I act feminine. I walk feminine, apparently. I walk gay, I was told."

Slightly desperately, Anthony repeated, "You are very blokey as well though."

Whatever...