PDA

View Full Version : pyjama party

chance
30-07-2005, 20:37
Last woman standing, Makosi, has told Big Brother she will entice someone into her bed tonight, but she's not saying who.

The femme fatale intends to use all the girl tricks in the book to secure her position in the House. "I'm the only thing with boobs, except Craig," she told Big Brother. "I'm gold dust right now."

"Tonight someone will jump in my bed," Makosi stated but then teasingly refused to say who in case she jinxed her romantic scheme.

Moments after making this promise, Makosi chatted flirtatiously with Anthony in the kitchen. The flirting subject of choice? Toilet roll, of course.

As the pair joked about Anthony's failure to put loo roll on the shopping list this week, there was a definite something in the air.

"What do you think about having one woman in the House," Makosi asked boldly.

Anthony claimed that it had nothing to do with sex. "It's your personality, you're easy to get along with, you know?" he said, giving Makosi a big smile.

Interesting. And remember, last week both Housemates secretly voted to save each other, perhaps with the ulterior motive of getting a little bit of action in the final weeks.

Could the whole Anthony and Makosi thang be gearing up for an encore? Watch this space...