PDA

View Full Version : only one diva

chance
30-07-2005, 09:00
Makosi had a tearful chat with Big Brother. She was upset because she felt that Orlaith had become another of Derek's victims and was being forced to walk.

Having lost Kemal in last night's eviction, Makosi became the last remaining member of Team Diva. She was visibly distressed by the prospect of losing both Orlaith and Kemal in a matter of hours.

"I'm not well, I want to go home, I'm not happy," a sad looking Makosi informed Big Brother as she sat herself in the Diary Room chair.

Orlaith's promise to walk out of the backdoor at 9am had really bothered the Diva, "I was prepared to lose one person this week, not two. OK fine, Kemal has gone and I can easily get over that but for Orlaith to walk...OK, Orlaith and I are not the best of friends you know...but I don't think anyone should walk out through the backdoor."

Makosi backed up her reasons for Orlaith to stay, "She's doing very well, she's survived three evictions." She pleaded, "You can stop her you know you can. Why are you not stopping her?"

Makosi admitted that she only talks to Derek because she has to due to the House being too small to handle bad feeling. She went on to claim that Derek had victimised previous Housemates and that he had now turned his attentions to Orlaith, "I don't see why you are letting Derek get away with pushing someone out of here."

Very upset, Makosi then sat in silence with her face in her hands and cried.

At the present time, Orlaith is adamant that she is leaving first thing. Check back later to see if she actually goes through with it...