PDA

View Full Version : orlaith to leave at 10am

chance
29-07-2005, 23:42
Orlaith looks as if she is to finally go through with her promise to leave the house.

Speaking to Makosi tonight, Orlaith revealed that she would be walking at 10am tomorrow (Saturday) morning.

"Don't cry, don't get annoyed," she told her. "I'm leaving at 10 o'clock tomorrow. There are so many reasons to do this."

"I'd prepared myself to lose one person, but not two," said Makosi, beginning to cry.

"Makosi, I have to do this," Orlaith insisted, before pinpointing Derek as the main reason behind her decision. "He treats us like **** and I feel inadequate in this house because of him. He looks at me, he glares at me and he frightens me, Makosi."

"Just do two more days and see how you feel," Makosi begged.

"I can't. I don't even want another night in the house, but they (producers) can't do that. They needed to get it sorted out."

"Kids do what he did and kids run away and that is what you're doing," Makosi alleged, but Orlaith protested, explaining that she will be telling Derek exactly what she thinks of him before she leaves.

"Now I want to go," Makosi replied. "We might as well both go. Imagine if you go - he's going to rip me down. It's easier if two people are slated than if I'm alone in here."

Orlaith rejected her proposal, leaving Makosi more frustrated. "It's only two ****ing weeks, how can I get this through your thick head?"

Despite the pleas for her to stay, Orlaith remains determined that she will leave.