PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Logan Bennett

lizann
24-03-2021, 22:36
Neighbours star Harley Bonner has joined the cast of Home And Away.

The actor, who is best known for playing former Ramsay Street regular Josh Willis, will arrive in Summer Bay later this year, in the role of Dr. Logan Bennett, Metro.co.uk can exclusively reveal.

Logan is a fully-qualified trauma surgeon, and it?s his profession that brings him to the Bay in the first place, as he arrives as part of a life-saving intervention.

And it?s an urge to see his patient?s journey through to the end that ultimately keeps him there.

Summer Bay is what one might call a whole new playing field for the young doctor, but it might just prove to be the change of pace and scenery he?s been looking for.
Then again, fate may have other plans.

Harley, son of Neighbours? Stephanie Scully actress Carla Bonner, said on news of his casting: ?It?s been a while since I?ve had the privilege of working on a program that?s such a hallmark of Australian television. I?m happy to say I picked it back up a lot faster than expected.

?I really love working on shows like Home and Away, I love my character and I can?t wait for Australia to meet him.?

If you?d like to know more about Harley?s character Logan, then Metro.co.uk has a treat in store for you, as the soap star did a little Q and A.

Welcome to Summer Bay, Harley! How has the first few weeks of filming Home and Away been?
Thank you! It?s been a lot of fun and everyone has welcomed me with open arms, the cast and crew. It has been challenging but in a great way.

You?re no stranger to the world of Soap drama and UK fans will recognise you from Neighbours. What enticed you to return to Soap?
Josh in Neighbours
Harley portrayed Josh in Neighbours (Picture: Channel 5)
It has been a long time since I was on Neighbours that I have some what forgotten what the day to day was like.

But coming into this show it quickly came back to me. They?re more similar than different from what I can tell. I really enjoy this way of working. I heard somewhere a stat about how there is only between 50 to 60 full time acting positions in Australia at any one time and I have been fortunate enough to snag two of them.

Can you tell us a bit about your character, Logan? How would you describe him?
I?d describe Logan as a bit of a nomad. He?s seen and done a lot already, which he tries his best to avoid delving into. I?m intrigued as to what we?ll discover as time goes on.

We know that Logan will be joining as a new Doctor. As Doctors themselves, what do you think will be Dr. Green and Tori?s first impression of Logan be?
Logan is a bit of a medical cowboy. He?ll probably come across as entitled and arrogant. He might have to get used to relinquishing a little control.

A lot of the cast have previously said ?working? in the hospital can be really challenging, but fun ? what?s it been like for you as an actor?
I?m absolutely loving it! And I?ve been thrown in head first. The opportunity to take on the role as a Doctor and be thrown into the world of medicine and having to learn to be specific in what I?m doing and saying has been such a fun challenge.

Logan has been through a lot with serving time in the military as a trauma surgeon and now as an emergency medical responder. When he arrives in the Bay, what sort of headspace is he in?
I think he carries his experience very closely, but he is also very practical in his approach to his life and job. Whether that?s good or bad is yet to be determined.

We first meet Logan when his unit is called to a horrific accident involving some Summer Bay locals. What were those scenes like to film?
It is all so exciting! I am so grateful to have the opportunity to take on the role of Logan. He is such a well-written character. And I am looking forward to seeing how he develops.

Can you tease what keeps Logan in the Bay after the accident?
After the accident, Logan?s life-saving intervention brings him to the Northern District hospital and it gives him a real and tantalising taste of what it?s like to follow his patients through from start to finish. He?s usually long gone before they wake up, so this is a brand new playing field for him and he becomes intertwined within the Summer Bay community.

What?s it been like working with Ditch and Penny so far?
I?ve met Ditch and he seems cool! Penny has been great to work with. They both have been very welcoming.

Metro

Pantherboy
25-03-2021, 02:46
Seperate articles:

The original announcement from Ch7 this morning in Aust:

Television royalty makes its way to Summer Bay

https://7news.com.au/entertainment/tv/television-royalty-makes-its-way-to-summer-bay-c-2431059

Also:

From Ramsay Street to Summer Bay! Neighbours legacy Harley Bonner is joining Home And Away
''I can?t wait for Australia to meet him.''

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/home-and-away/home-and-away-harley-bonner-67171

Home and Away casts former Neighbours star Harley Bonner as new doctor
Dr Logan Bennett is heading to Summer Bay.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/home-and-away/a35929890/home-and-away-harley-bonner-doctor-neighbours/

lizann
25-03-2021, 02:50
he is young for a doctor

Pantherboy
14-05-2021, 23:12
Digital Spy article:

Home and Away lines up a new love interest for Mackenzie Booth
She is set to grow close to a new face in Summer Bay.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/home-and-away/a36428429/home-and-away-mackenzie-booth-love-interest/

Home and Away spoilers for UK viewers follow.

Home and Away is lining up a new love interest for Mackenzie Booth.

Former Neighbours star Harley Bonner was previously announced to be joining the fellow Aussie soap as Dr Logan Bennett.

However, a new paparazzi picture from filming suggests that Logan and Mac (Emily Weir) will be getting quite intimate on the show, as the pair are seen sharing a kiss on the beach.

Logan is yet to make his debut on screen, and while there aren't any details about their relationship, we're sure to see him grow close to Mac.

Harley previously described his character as "a bit of a nomad" that is "capable, compassionate, intelligent and fun".

"He's seen and done a lot in his life, some of which he tries his best to avoid getting into," he said. "I'm intrigued to find out what we?ll discover as time goes on.

"This is a brand new playing field for Logan. Summer Bay might just prove to be the change of pace and scenery he's been looking for. Then again, fate may have other plans."

The new events come after a hard-hitting storyline for Mac, as she sadly lost her baby with Ari Parata after experiencing an ectopic pregnancy.

Speaking of the aftermath of the pregnancy and Mac's downward spiral, Emily recently told Digital Spy: "Boy, does she ride that train all the way to the bottom. There's a pile-on of grief.

"Everything was hunky-dory and then her boyfriend left, then she found out she was pregnant, then her boyfriend ended up in a coma, then he was back with his ex, then she loses her baby.

"So there's just all these catastrophic events that happen and the release from that pressure cooker bursts. She really goes into a downward spiral in which she self-destructs, pushes everyone close to her away and she really severs ties with many important relationships in her life because she doesn't feel worthy and is in so much pain."

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5 (UK) and Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 (Australia). Selected classic episodes are available via Amazon Prime Video in the UK.

And pictures of recent filming at Palm Beach:

It's heating up in Summer Bay! Newcomer Jacqui Purvis sizzles in a bikini as Emily Weir kisses Harley Bonner on the set of Home and Away

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9577111/Home-Away-Jacqui-Purvis-Emily-Weir-film-bikini-beach-scenes.html

And:

Sneaky photos from the set of Home And Away spoil a steamy romance between Mac and newcomer Logan
Hot, hot, hot!

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/home-and-away/home-and-away-mackenzie-logan-67727

Pantherboy
09-08-2021, 08:56
Nowtolove.com.au article:

From Ramsay Street to Summer Bay: Harley Bonner joins the cast of Home and Away
''I?m loving it!''

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/home-and-away/harley-bonner-joins-home-and-away-68647

He's a familiar face on Australian screens thanks to his role as Josh Willis in Neighbours, but now he's making the move from Ramsay Street to Summer Bay to join the cast of Home and Away.

Harley Bonner makes his on-screen debut tonight in the mid-season return of the hit show, playing newcomer Dr Logan Bennett who attends the shocking scene of the crash fans witnessed in the mid-season finale.

We catch up with the actor to find out more about his new gig and what it's like to play Dr Bennett.

What can fans expect to see in this first episode, picking up at the crash site where Dean, Mia and Nikau are injured?

Logan arrives at the scene by helicopter before rappelling down to the crash site to assess the severity of everyone's injuries. Logan's priority is to get to the crash site safely, assess who's in most danger and take care of them. In this case, it's Dean. Dean's life is on the line for sure. It's very lucky that Logan arrives with his unique set of skills.

What was it like shooting the scenes with the chopper and rappelling to the crash?

It felt very cool harnessing up and learning the technique, but the hill was quite little. I probably could have gone down safely in a handstand! But speaking to the real rescue professionals on set that day, they told me that they would harness up no matter what.

How have you found your time in Summer Bay so far?

I'm loving it. It's exactly what I expected, just with new people to work with.

Does it feel very different to Neighbours?

Logan and Josh are very different characters. I loved playing Josh back in the day, and he was a great outlet for the dominant aspects of my personality. From 21 to 24, I was a little more fiery. Thirty is a different ball game. Still fiery [laughs], but Logan gives me the opportunity to be cheeky and playful every day. He's been a real joy.

The DS article:

Former Neighbours star Harley Bonner reveals more on Home and Away role
Expect Dr Logan Bennett to be cheekier than Neighbours' Josh Willis.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/home-and-away/a37255625/home-and-away-harley-bonner-logan-bennett-neighbours/

Pantherboy
16-08-2021, 13:43
Digital Spy article:

Home and Away newcomer Logan Bennett to clash with Tori Morgan
Logan's lunch with Tori and Christian doesn't go to plan.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/home-and-away/a37316125/home-and-away-logan-bennett-tori-morgan-clash/

Home and Away spoilers follow for Australian and UK viewers.

Home and Away newcomer Logan Bennett could make an enemy of one of his Summer Bay neighbours this week as he clashes with fellow medic Tori Morgan.

Trauma surgeon Logan (Harley Bonner) made a dramatic entrance to the Bay last week after he arrived on the scene of the horrific car crash involving Dean Thompson (Patrick O'Connor), Mia Anderson (Anna Samson) and Nikau Parata (Kawakawa Fox-Reo).

Logan's "unique set of skills" meant that he was able to help save critically injured Dean's life after the crash, and he has since been seen unwinding from his work by enjoying some time on a jet ski.

He manages to reconnect with an old friend this week, as Christian Green (Ditch Davey) recognises Logan as a former colleague from Doctors Without Borders. Christian invites Logan back to his place to have lunch with him and his fianc?e, Tori (Penny McNamee).

"This is the first person from Christian's past that Tori has had a chance to meet, so Christian is very pleased to have him around for lunch," Christian actor Ditch told TV Week.

Unfortunately, Tori's reaction isn't quite as positive as Christian had been hoping for. Tori is put out to see Logan, pointing out that he tried to take over her emergency department and that he is the last person she wants in her house.

Logan does end up staying for lunch with the couple, despite Tori's objections, but the meal does nothing to mend their relationship as Logan manages to keep riling Tori up.

Has Logan made an enemy of Tori?

One person with who Logan may be a lot friendlier is Mackenzie Booth (Emily Weir), with the pair set to strike up a flirtation, although it remains to be seen whether this develops into a proper romance.

Actor Harley, who previously starred in Neighbours as Josh Willis, has revealed that he is "loving" his time in the Bay, saying that "Logan gives me the opportunity to be cheeky and playful every day" and calling his character "a real joy".

Home and Away airs these scenes air this week on Channel 7 in Australia and in September on Channel 5 in the UK. Selected classic episodes are available via Amazon Prime Video in the UK.

Pantherboy
22-08-2021, 12:03
Interesting pictures in this article. Possibly a love triangle for the new doctor??

Home and Away's Harley Bonner is caught in a steamy liplock with Melissa Bonne AND Emily Weir as he films intense scenes for the soapie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9915931/Home-Aways-Harley-Bonner-caught-steamy-liplock-two-two-female-cast-members.html

Harley Bonner is the newest Home and Away heartthrob to hit Summer Bay.

And it appears he is set to find love alongside Melissa Bonne on the show after being spotted filming scenes for the long-running soap in Palm Beach.

Harley, who portrays Dr Logan Bennett on the series, was seen enjoying a passionate kiss with Melissa on the jetty.

The on-screen lovebirds looked madly-in-love as they shared a kiss together and Melissa gently cupped Harley's face.

Harley looked equally smitten with him gently touching Melissa's arms, before turning the heat-up together for the scenes...........

But it wasn't the only lip locking the new hunk in town would do that day.

In yet another scene Harley got cosy with co-star, Emily Weir.

Emily and Harley were both seen looking loved-up as they sat on an overturned tin boat on the sand.

The two put on an amorous display as they kissed each other.

It appears Harley's character will be firmly in the scandalous love triangle, with it yet to be seen how it will play out.........................

Pantherboy
23-08-2021, 23:16
New promo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpPjsPtsn-Q

Pantherboy
26-11-2021, 20:41
Digital Spy article:

Home and Away teases shock arrival for Logan in 2022
"Hey stranger."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/home-and-away/a38359960/home-and-away-2022-trailer-logan-bennett-arrival/

Home and Away spoilers follow from the Australian season finale episode, which some UK viewers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away has released a brand new trailer teasing a fresh start for the residents of Summer Bay ? but 2022 isn't set to be fun and games for everyone.

Following the Aussie soap's dramatic season finale, which saw the shock death of the villainous Matthew Montgomery, a teaser for upcoming episodes has hinted at potentially life-changing consequences for Chloe Anderson and her mum Mia.

They're not the only ones set for a shake-up in the New Year, though, as the latest trailer also reveals a new arrival to the Bay ? and they appear to have a past with Logan Bennett.

In the clip, we see Logan approached by a mystery blonde woman. Logan's clearly rattled by her arrival, but will Home and Away's new recruit spell trouble for Logan and Mackenzie Booth's blossoming relationship?

We'll have to wait and see what happens with Logan and Mac, but if things don't end well for the pair, at least we know that actress Emily Weir has had a great time working alongside Harley Bonner.

Speaking to Digital Spy recently, Emily said working with Harley has been "a dream". "We've had so much fun and we really get along," she said.

"We are good mates. We laugh a lot, he's a great guy and a great actor ? all of the things you want in a co-worker that you spend time with for so many hours of the day. So that's been brilliant.

Opening up about their characters' romance, Emily said that the pair "make a really good match" thanks to their shared sense of humour.

"They're both quite direct people, but Mackenzie is quite highly-strung, whereas Logan is a bit of a chiller," she added.

"Logan is a trauma surgeon, so his job and his career is very intense. Outside of that, he's very relaxed, calming and fun. It's a great match for Mackenzie in that way. She needs the humour and the sense of fun. That makes them a good match at this point in their lives."

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm on Channel 5 and 6pm on 5STAR (UK) and Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 (Australia). Selected classic episodes are available via Amazon Prime Video in the UK.

Pantherboy
07-01-2022, 22:44
The Daily Telegraph is reporting that Harley Bonner is leaving Home and Away:

Home And Away favourite Harley Bonner departs soap over vaccine
Just weeks after Sam Frost departed Home And Away, popular actor Harley Bonner will leave the soap with a cloud over his vaccine status.

Just weeks after Home And Away lost fan favourite Sam Frost, Saturday Confidential can reveal another big star is set to depart.

Actor Harley Bonner will no longer feature on the long-running Channel 7 soap.

It is believed the model-turned-actor has not been vaccinated for Covid-19 despite Seven mandating staff working on any of its productions must do so.

While a Seven spokeswoman would not comment on the vaccine status of its employees, they issued a statement confirming Bonner would not be returning to the production in 2022.

Home And Away is shot several weeks, sometimes months, in advance, which means his character will be seen on air for some time.

"Channel 7 can confirm Harley will not return to Home And Away when filming resumes in the coming weeks," the spokeswoman said.

"Harley leaves with our best wishes and sincere thanks for his work on the show."

Confidential approached Bonner and his management, Aran Michael Management, multiple times for comment, however they did not return our calls.

Judging from his social media account, the 30-year-old looks to be working with his mother on creating 'healing' crystal jewellery, and on Friday shared a video of himself wearing one of the crystal necklaces with the caption: "Making cool things is in the blood."

Bonner joined Home And Away last year, when his character, paramedic Logan Bennett, made his debut on screen on August 9.

It is understood the role of Logan will not be recast.

His mum, Carla Bonner, played Steph Scully on Ten's Neighbours for many years. He also acted on that show, as Josh Willis, for three years from 2013.

In August, he said of joining Home And Away on rival Channel 7: "It was always pitched as the dark side but it is pretty bright and lovely.

"It feels very much at home because I have been in those studios for 22 years.

"I am enjoying every minute of it."

The 30-year-old, who is engaged to model Natalie Roser, at the time laughed at suggestions he was the new hottie in Summer Bay.

"In that cast I feel like Frodo Baggins,?" he said.

"They are such a good-looking bunch of people - big, strong dudes.

"I am certainly not insecure about who I am as a person, I just try and always focus on bringing a level of performance and reality to these characters and to these TV series.

"That is the stuff that I am mostly focused on.

"If people want to peg me as the hot new doctor, then that is okay, but for me, that is what it is about."

And:

Home and Away announces shock departure for Harley Bonner as Logan Bennett
"Harley leaves with our best wishes and sincere thanks."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/home-and-away/a38701022/home-and-away-harley-bonner-logan-bennett-exit/

Channel Seven confirms Harley Bonner's shock departure from Home and Away after less than a year on the long-running soap

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10380337/Channel-Seven-confirms-Harley-Bonners-departure-Home-Away.html

Pantherboy
30-01-2022, 21:05
Nowtolove.com.au article:

Home and Away: A mystery woman?s arrival in Summer Bay puts Logan and Mac?s relationship to the test
Who is the mystery woman?

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/home-and-away/home-and-away-logan-mac-70835

After a bumpy start to their relationship, Mac and Logan are finally on track and more loved-up than ever. But not everything is as it seems...

In Home And Away this week, the couple are celebrating new beginnings. Logan (Harley Bonner) has agreed to move in and is showing his commitment with a candlelit dinner for two.

Of course, Bella (Courtney Miller) lives there too and crashes their party. The teenager, who can't seem to warm to the new doctor, doesn't appear to care that she's intruding. But Mac (Emily Weir), however, is tired of walking on eggshells.

Logan has the answer and leaves the house momentarily to set up a picnic on the pier. Mac is elated. It's been a tough 12 months for the bar owner, who has grappled with rocky romances and personal lows that sent her into a deep spiral.

Then, her relationship with Logan almost ended due to his reluctance to move in. While Mac still isn't sure why he was so hesitant, she assumed he just needed time. Now, the couple find themselves in a good place.

''Mac goes a million miles a minute," Emily says. ''Logan calms her.''

The next day, Mac blisses out in their love bubble ? until Logan receives a text. He stammers something, before leaving without reason. His abrupt exit leaves Mac upset and confused. Has she done something wrong?

''Logan is very guarded about his life and past, which is hard for Mac to fully understand,'' Emily says. ''She's trying to be patient, but often feels rejected when he remains closed off.''

On the pier, however, Logan's agenda is revealed. A mysterious blonde walks towards him, smiling. She reaches for his hand and reveals she's come all the way to Summer Bay to find him. It's been nearly two years, she says.

Walking nearby, a stunned Ziggy notices the exchange and how close the stranger lingers close to Logan...

Who is this woman and what does this mean for Mac and Logan?

And:

Home and Away to introduce mystery woman for Logan storyline
A spectre from his past?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/home-and-away/a38938099/home-and-away-logan-mystery-woman/

Pantherboy
12-05-2022, 22:43
DS article:

Home and Away's Logan Bennett receives shock news after tragic death
Is he to blame?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/home-and-away/a39978705/home-and-away-spoilers-logan-bennett-shock-news-death/

Home and Away spoilers follow from Thursday's Australian episode (May 12), which some UK viewers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away's Logan Bennett has learned that he may be responsible for a recent tragic death.

Earlier this month, the show's Australian episodes saw Logan involved in a dramatic car accident, which is still currently under investigation by the authorities.

Logan collided with another vehicle, driven by newcomer Millie. Both survived the incident, but Millie was travelling with her friend Jo, who sadly died at the scene.

In the aftermath, Logan has cooperated fully with the police, although he has struggled to remember specific details of what caused the crash.

Thursday's episode on Channel 7 saw the story take a worrying turn for Logan, as policeman Cash Newman was forced to bring him in for more questioning.

Cash quizzed Logan on how fast he was driving when the accident happened.

Logan couldn't recall this, but sensed that something was amiss and asked to know what was going on.

Cash explained: "The forensic evidence indicates that you were speeding."

When Logan asked whether this meant he was at fault, Cash bluntly replied: "It's starting to look that way."

Could Logan be about to face big trouble with the police? What happens next isn't known just yet, but it's no secret that Logan's days in Summer Bay are numbered.

Late last year, Home and Away bosses announced that Harley Bonner ? who played Logan ? wouldn't return to filming in 2022.

A statement from the soap's network Channel Seven said at the time: "Channel Seven can confirm Harley will not return to Home and Away when filming resumes in the coming weeks.

"Harley leaves with our best wishes and sincere thanks for his work on the show."

Logan has remained on screen as Home and Away films its scenes around six months in advance.

Home and Away fans in the UK will see the car crash storyline begin on Channel 5 in June.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm on Channel 5 and 6pm on 5STAR. First-look screenings air at 6.30pm on 5STAR and the show also streams on My5.

In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 and streams on 7plus.

Selected classic episodes are available via Amazon Prime Video in the UK.

Pantherboy
16-05-2022, 23:23
DS article:

Home and Away's Logan Bennett sparks suspicion as death fallout continues
He's trying to clear his name.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/home-and-away/a40010165/home-and-away-spoilers-logan-bennett-suspicion-death-fallout/

Home and Away spoilers follow from Monday's Australian episode (May 16), which some UK viewers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away has continued Logan Bennett's big new storyline on Australian screens.

Logan has recently learned that he could be to blame for a tragic death after a dramatic car crash in the Bay.

Earlier this month, Logan collided with another vehicle while out on the road. The other driver, Millie, survived the incident but her friend Jo ? who was in one of the passenger seats ? sadly died at the scene.

With the crash still being investigated by the police, Logan has been told that he's under suspicion of speeding and that Jo's death could have been his fault.

In Monday's episode on Channel 7 in Australia (May 16), a guilt-ridden Logan turned to Jasmine Delaney for a heart-to-heart.

Logan explained that, while his memory is hazy, all current evidence points to him being to blame ? adding that he could even be formally charged by the authorities.

Later on, Logan abused his position as Head of ED at Northern Districts Hospital in order to quiz Millie, who's still currently a patient.

Logan tried to subtly find out what Millie could remember about the crash but he was interrupted by Jasmine's brother Xander, who has befriended Millie after being involved in the crash rescue.

Seeing that Logan was upsetting Millie, Xander warned him to back off. He later confided in Jasmine about what he'd witnessed, sensing that something strange was going on.

Jasmine told Xander that Logan is under investigation by the police, but she urged him to keep this a secret.

How far will Logan go to clear his name and is he really responsible for what happened?

Home and Away fans in the UK will see these scenes on Channel 5 in late June.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm on Channel 5 and 6pm on 5STAR. First-look screenings air at 6.30pm on 5STAR and the show also streams on My5.

In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 and streams on 7plus.

Selected classic episodes are available via Amazon Prime Video in the UK.

Pantherboy
18-05-2022, 23:09
New promo for Thursday's episode in Aust re the stabbing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBbdHp3I5NA

DS article:

Home and Away's Logan Bennett to be drawn into stabbing aftermath
Can he forgive Mac?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/home-and-away/a40034357/home-and-away-spoilers-logan-bennett-stabbing-aftermath/

Home and Away spoilers follow.

Home and Away's Logan Bennett looks set to finally discover Mackenzie Booth's secret after a shock stabbing in Summer Bay.

Logan has spent the past few weeks in the dark as Mackenzie has hosted illegal poker nights at Salt in a desperate bid to solve her debt crisis.

Dean Thompson, Felicity Newman, Tane Parata and Ryder Jackson have all been involved in helping Mac at various stages, but she has remained adamant that Logan shouldn't find out what's going on.

In Wednesday's episode on Channel 7 in Australia (May 18), Mac's involvement in the illegal activity came back to haunt her in distressing scenes.

Mac has found herself at odds with some of the dodgy guys who have been taking part in the poker games ? with sleazy PK causing particular problems.

The soap's latest cliffhanger saw two men arrive at Salt while Mac and Dean were closing up, demanding cash from the till.

Things got out of hand as the thugs started smashing up the restaurant. When they were disturbed by Felicity and Tane, a scuffle followed and Tane was stabbed.

Home and Away has now confirmed that Logan will be drawn into the aftermath of the storyline in Thursday night's triple bill in Australia (May 19), as Tane needs emergency medical attention.

Mac, Dean and Felicity feel they can't call an ambulance without arousing police suspicion over the poker nights, so they bring Logan in to save Tane instead.

Logan is baffled when Mac admits that she hasn't called an ambulance.

Promising to explain everything once Tane is okay, a panicking Mac tells her boyfriend: "I will tell you everything later, but I really need you to trust me. Please, just save Tane."

Will Logan be able to forgive Mac for keeping secrets, or could this drama play a role in his upcoming exit from Summer Bay? And what will happen to Tane?

Home and Away fans in the UK will see these scenes on Channel 5 in June.

Pantherboy
19-05-2022, 23:00
DS article:

Home and Away reveals shock twist over Logan Bennett crash plot
Who was really responsible?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/home-and-away/a40048011/home-and-away-spoilers-logan-bennett-crash-twist/

Home and Away spoilers follow.

Home and Away has revealed that Logan Bennett may not be responsible for Summer Bay's shock car crash after all.

Logan is currently under suspicion from the police after his car collided with another vehicle out on the road a few weeks ago.

Logan and the other driver, Millie, both survived the incident. However, Millie's friend Jo ? who was in one of the passenger seats ? sadly died at the scene.

The local police force has since been investigating the tragic incident and the early conclusion is that Logan must have been speeding.

However, new spoilers released by Home and Away have now hinted that this may not be the full story.

The end-of-episode promo after Thursday's (May 19) triple bill in Australia saw first-look footage of Millie confiding in newcomer Xander Delaney, who previously helped with the crash rescue.

In next week's Australian episodes, Xander encourages Millie to remember what happened on that fateful day.

Millie glumly concludes that Jo died because of her, but she refuses to talk to the police about it.

When Xander threatens to take matters into his own hands by telling the police what he knows, Millie replies: "I'll tell them you've been harassing me. It's not like you don't have a history of it."

In a separate scene, Xander's sister Rose alludes to her brother's mysterious past by telling him: "We're not going through all this again. Stay away from that girl."

With Logan due to leave the Bay soon, is he in danger of being charged for a crime he didn't commit?

Home and Away fans in the UK will see these scenes on Channel 5 in late June.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm on Channel 5 and 6pm on 5STAR. First-look screenings air at 6.30pm on 5STAR and the show also streams on My5. In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 and streams on 7plus. Selected classic episodes are available via Amazon Prime Video in the UK.

Pantherboy
23-05-2022, 22:12
DS article:

Home and Away finally resolves Logan Bennett car crash mystery
Who was responsible?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/home-and-away/a40079011/home-and-away-spoilers-logan-crash-mystery-resolved/

Home and Away spoilers follow from Monday's Australian episode (May 23), which some UK viewers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away has finally revealed who was responsible for Logan Bennett's recent car crash.

A tragic storyline currently on air in Australia sees Logan under suspicion from the police after his car crashed into another vehicle on the road.

Logan and the other driver, Millie, both survived the incident. However, Millie's friend Jo ? who was in one of the passenger seats ? sadly died at the scene.

Police have been investigating the accident ever since, but have struggled to secure firm answers as Logan and Millie only have hazy memories of what happened.

The only clues pointed to the possibility that Logan was speeding, which seemed to indicate that the collision was his fault.

However, in Monday's episode on Channel 7 in Australia, Millie finally remembered what happened on that fateful day.

In a private chat with Xander Delaney, who has been supporting her since the crash, Millie admitted that she could remember receiving a text message when she was in the car.

Millie took her phone out of its console and became distracted, just before the collision with Logan's vehicle.

This new revelation appeared to clear Logan's name, but doing so officially may be much easier said than done.

Home and Away bosses have already revealed that Millie will refuse to go to the police with what she knows ? and even threaten to make false accusations against Xander if he reports her.

Could Logan still be in big trouble?

Home and Away fans in the UK will see these scenes on Channel 5 in June.

Pantherboy
28-05-2022, 23:02
DS article:

Home and Away reveals shock charges in tragic death story
Will the truth be revealed?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/home-and-away/a40129368/home-and-away-spoilers-death-tragedy-charges/

Home and Away spoilers follow for UK and Australian viewers.

Home and Away has confirmed that Logan Bennett will face formal charges as the show's car crash storyline continues.

A big storyline currently on air in Australia sees Logan facing an uncertain future after his involvement in a recent road accident, in which his car collided with another vehicle.

He and the other driver, Millie, both survived the incident. Sadly, Millie's friend Jo ? who was in one of the passenger seats ? died at the scene.

Home and Away has confirmed that Logan Bennett will face formal charges as the show's car crash storyline continues.

A big storyline currently on air in Australia sees Logan facing an uncertain future after his involvement in a recent road accident, in which his car collided with another vehicle.

He and the other driver, Millie, both survived the incident. Sadly, Millie's friend Jo ? who was in one of the passenger seats ? died at the scene.

A police investigation has so far only found guilt on Logan's side, as it's thought that he was speeding at the time of the crash.

Millie has since confided in fellow newcomer Xander Delaney that she was to blame as she was distracted by her phone just before the accident.

Xander has pushed Millie to share this crucial detail with the police, but she has stubbornly refused.

Home and Away has now revealed that next week's Australian episodes see Logan charged with causing death by dangerous driving.

The latest news horrifies Xander, who once again puts pressure on Millie to face the consequences of her actions.

Millie only repeats previous threats that she has made, warning that she'll falsely accuse Xander of harassment if he pursues this.

Following advice from his worried sister Jasmine, Xander heads down to the police station and vows to make his own statement about Jo's death. Will he go through with it?

Home and Away fans in the UK will see these scenes on Channel 5 in early July.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm on Channel 5 and 6pm on 5STAR. First-look screenings air at 6.30pm on 5STAR and the show also streams on My5. In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 and streams on 7plus. Selected classic episodes are available via Amazon Prime Video in the UK.

Pantherboy
07-06-2022, 22:00
DS article:

Home and Away airs Logan Bennett's abrupt exit storyline
He's gone!

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/home-and-away/a40220069/home-and-away-spoilers-logan-bennett-exit-storyline/

Home and Away spoilers follow from Australian episodes, which UK viewers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away has aired Logan Bennett's final scenes on Australian screens this week.

Harley Bonner, who played Logan, left the soap at the end of 2021 but has remained on screen as Home and Away films its scenes six months in advance of broadcast.

This week's episodes in Australia, which will air in the UK on Channel 5 next month, saw Logan head out of Summer Bay after a difficult time.

Logan's recent storylines had seen him split from his girlfriend Mackenzie Booth after discovering that she'd held illegal poker nights at Salt behind his back, leading to a nightmare situation with sleazy PK.

The local doctor also came close to facing serious punishment for causing death by dangerous driving, after the finger of blame was wrongly pointed at him over a fatal car crash.

Clearly overwhelmed, Logan made the decision to resign from his job at the Northern Districts Hospital and re-enrol in the army's medical team instead.

Mackenzie, who'd hoped to reunite with Logan, later discovered that he'd left without saying goodbye to her.

In a voicemail that could be heard on screen, Logan told Mac: "I'm sorry I didn't let you know I was leaving. But to be honest, I didn't know myself until I was on my way.

"Anyway, I'm alright, I promise. I just can't be there anymore. I'm going back into the army, if they'll have me. You're an amazing woman, Mac. Be happy, okay?"

Home and Away bosses announced in December last year that Harley Bonner would not return to filming in 2022.

Show chiefs opted not to recast the character of Logan.

A spokesperson explained at the time: "Channel Seven can confirm Harley will not return to Home and Away when filming resumes in the coming weeks. Harley leaves with our best wishes and sincere thanks for his work on the show."

Home and Away fans in the UK will see these scenes on Channel 5 in July.

Sam Frost, who played Jasmine Delaney, is also expected to leave imminently on Australian screens as she departed the show at a similar time to Harley.