PDA

View Full Version : slight slip up by Corrie

Johnny Allen
02-04-2005, 18:07
The other day when Angela was talking to her deceased hubby (Tommy)at the church she said 'I used to write Angela Harris all the time' correct me if I am wrong but she and her family were on witness protection and his surname was originally Nelson, so wouldnt she have wrote Angela Nelson. Is this a minor slip up or am I mistaken?

chance
02-04-2005, 18:30
lol you got that off the sun sat mag on the letters page didnt you,anyway yes you are right,a bit of a slip up by them.

SoapWatcher
02-04-2005, 19:46
I thought Harris was their original surname.

Shelly
02-04-2005, 20:21
I thought Harris was their original surname.

I think it was. They were called Nelson when they were on witness protection and then when the people who they were hiding from went to prison they changed their names back to Harris.

*JSW*
02-04-2005, 23:14
Hang on she said to imagine she was married to Tommy! So she would be Tommy Harris in future (dreaming) She would write it in fantasy. A typical schoolgirl thing to do! No slip up :D

SoapWatcher
02-04-2005, 23:40
Well im confused, if she was saying this before she was married, then yes i can imagine her wanting to be mrs tommy harris. But why the confusion over nelson? Im getting a bit confused over the first post.

gman2005
03-04-2005, 22:27
Ok

they were Harris's in Sheffield
they became Nelsons when they arrived in Corrie
they reverted back to Harris after the shooting and end of the WPS

the original name IS Harris.

Choc888
13-04-2005, 14:07
so harris is the original name

barneysulk
13-04-2005, 16:42
so harris is the original name
The way I understand it all is this; first they were the Harris family, Angela went all supergrass in Sheffield, they joined the witness protection program (do we have the FBI in Britain?) and became the Nelson family, cover blown they went back to the original name Harris. So it would appear not to be a "slight slip up by Corrie" but a "big **** up" by the author of this thread, DOH!!

barneysulk
13-04-2005, 16:43
The way I understand it all is this; first they were the Harris family, Angela went all supergrass in Sheffield, they joined the witness protection program (do we have the FBI in Britain?) and became the Nelson family, cover blown they went back to the original name Harris. So it would appear not to be a "slight slip up by Corrie" but a "big **** up" by the author of this thread, DOH!!
I just want to point out that I only said "c0ck up", it's not swearing you know!

Johnny Allen
13-04-2005, 19:23
I just want to point out that I only said "c0ck up", it's not swearing you know!

well I will take your word for it, my apologises for the slipup I got it from a magazine, I wasn't completely sure thats why I asked